• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Toy Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Toy Story?

• I don't like any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never seen it any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: Toy Story 4?

I think he just got confused with this:

[video=youtube;vp5rihNE6Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5rihNE6Ks&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Oh dear. D:

Okay, I've got mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, TS3 was the perfect ending for the series and really doesn't need to be messed with (aside from shorts). Another Toy Story film after TS3 could be a disaster.

On the other hand, this IS Pixar. They hardly ever screw up their films, especially the Toy Story series. This still has the chance of being great.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

If there was a fourth one why would he just confirm to one?

Unless he did what Jiminey's new VA did by mistake by confirming to a Re: coded.

Pianoajd2

According to Wikipedia, another short will be accompany the theatrical release of "The Muppets," but there's no source...

metrifyx

Like Theart, I have mixed feelings on this. I really don't want them to milk the series, and I'm afraid I'll just get tired of it. On the other hand, I love the movies. Overall, I wouldn't mind if one came out, but I'm hoping one isn't.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Please be just a short. Please just be a short. Let it end on a high note. A really bitter-sweet high note but just the same.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

I dearly hope Hanks is misinformed. While this is Pixar we're talking about here, and I'm sure TS4 would be a fantastic movie, it shouldn't exist. I just watched TS3 last night again, and it was so amazingly wonderful and was such an emotional end to the series, that any following movies would suffer as a result. TS3's ending felt like more than the ending to one movie, it was the ending of the series. The entire focus of the movie was how to move on when things ended. This tied in to everything, from the heroes struggle as their owner left them, to the significance of the daycare center, even to the backstory of the villain. The movie was about ending things. When Andy said his last "Thanks, guys" to his toys, it was especially sad because in essence we were leaving them too. Now they're going to ruin that connection.

Please Pixar, no more. Don't ruin my ridiculously high opinion of you.

Gram

Banned
Awards

please no T.T just let it be...just let it be.....

State

Awards

Disney bought Pixar, Disney's gonna go all Capitalist on their work.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Disney bought Pixar, Disney's gonna go all Capitalist on their
2i6gv9k.jpg

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Disney bought pixar awhile ago (though I doubt it was too long ago). Anyways...I don't want this. TS3 was a great ending...don't force us to hate these toys Disney

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

There's the part of me that wants more Toy Story, but then there's another part of me that would hate Pixar for bringing it for a forth movie. The thing with me is that, I think that trilogies should be done after the third installment; it just ruins that characters for me, and also the feel that I get from the series. Y'know, like taking away the epicness.

Anywhoo, the inner-kid of me wants this, but the adult side of me just wants to enjoy the memories. :<

Ace.

Banned

The phrase "quit while you're ahead" exists for a reason! :frown:

If they do it, I hope it holds up.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

But... 3 ended perfectly. ;___;

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

They should just stop now, and be over with it, no more TS stories, sure there good but please don't pull a scream on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back