• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Toy Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Toy Story?

• I don't like any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never seen it any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

flurryflames

Re: The Best Toy Story

I liked Toy Story 3 for some reaon more than the other 2. I am trying to figure that out, I guess because it was alot darker or different. Toy Story 2 would come in second.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I haven't watched 3, only the 1st and 2nd. I pick the 2nd from the available choices

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I've yet to see Toy Story 3, so Toy Story is my indefinite favorite. I still have my old VHS copy.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

It's a hard choice... I'm partial to all of the movies. However TS1 and TS3 stand out as my favorites, though I still really like 2.
One has the original unique charm and innocence; however, three had some powerful emotional aspects and coaxed tears from me.
I can't choose between 1 and 3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I haven't seen 3, but I prefer 2 more than the original ^^

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

I never cared for the first, and it's been too long since I've seen 2, so I'm going with 3 (which I'm sure would've been my choice anyway; it was pretty snazzy).

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards

I go with the first one, its just more entertaining. But all of them are good.

Decade

The first of course, but I'm not sure between 2 and 3 yet. I need to buy 3 and watch it about a million times to rightfully compare it.

E

Eyesore

All are great, but I'd have to say the third one.

Katurian

Toy Story 1 is a classic favorite of mine :) but Toy Story 3 was so great! I cried in the theater and my friend Nic sitting next to me made fun of me. but it was just so moving because my (our) generation grew up with Toy Story, ya know?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Pixar Shorts: Toy Story Hawaiian Vacation

i thought they said Toy Story 3 was last?(because short's usually lead to movies)
well, i hope they don't screw up the perfect ending for TS3
but in Pixar we have faith!

Sakulily

Re: Toy Story Pixar short:Hawaiian Vacation

These'll probably just be for upcoming Pixar movies (to be shown before the movie begins, like Pixar does), it won't lead to another movie.
I am sure of that.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

These'll probably just be for upcoming Pixar movies (to be shown before the movie begins, like Pixar does), it won't lead to another movie.
I am sure of that.

Well,what about Cars short's?
even if there is no Toy Story 4, continuing a story (even in a short) still destroys the dramatic suspense that was left in the ending of TS3 imo

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I thought they didn't want to make a 3rd one anyway... but... I did enjoy Ken. XD

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Well,what about Cars short's?
even if there is no Toy Story 4, continuing a story (even in a short) still destroys the dramatic suspense that was left in the ending of TS3 imo

What dramatic suspense? They were given to a new child to be played with. The child treated her toys like Andy did his so you could guess that the toys will love her also. Not that really suspensfull lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I love Barbie. <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't get what the problem is. Pixar makes shorts all of the time. Some they make as a proposal for a movie, others just to show at the beginning of a movie, some are made just for fun, or just to build on a preexisting storyline without making a movie on it. -has animators and animation students for friends-

This is fairly common and I'm pretty sure Pixar is littered with shorts (complete and uncompleted) to either be put in the archives or put on a DVD.

"Cli-click!" Ken, why are you so cute?

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Toy Story 4?

Tom Hanks is supposed to be doing press interviews to generate publicity for his new film, “Larry Crowne.” But instead, at least Monday, he’s inadvertently focused a lot of attention on a fourth “Toy Story” movie.

During a new interview with the BBC, he said that “Toy Story 4”is happening.

“I think there will be, yeah,” he told a reporter who asked whether there will be another film involving Hanks’s Woody and Co. “I think they’re working on it now.”

Hold on there, pardner. Pixar, it appears, was not quite ready to make this announcement yet.

I called the studio this afternoon and was told by a publicity rep that “we’re not commenting.” Translation, assuming that the respectable Mr. Hanks is telling the truth: Woody the cowboy was totally not supposed to break this news for us.

Obviously, official studio confirmation is still needed. But for the sake of argument, as well as Buzz Lightyear, let’s discuss whether this is a good idea. Should “Toy Story” continue as a franchise, or is this a case of Pixar wrongly attempting to push a beloved and highly marketable movie series to an infinity and beyond where it doesn’t belong?

‘Toy Story 4’: Is it happening? - Celebritology 2.0 - The Washington Post

[video=youtube;ZilRpVNSM-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZilRpVNSM-c&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
I really hope that this does not happen. Toy Story 3 was a perfect end to a great trilogy. Keep in mind that this is unconfirmed though. Maybe he meant a pretty long 'short'. Discuss.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Toy Story 4?

Please no. Please just let this be a bunch of shorts. Please, oh please.

TS3 took all my creys. I don't think I have anymore to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back