• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes, lots more Xemnas! And he floats instead of runs, that's awesome.(for some reason, I laughed when he didn't come in first xD)

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I love love love love LOVE the new Org intro to Passion/Sanctuary!! It's great that we finally get to see some Xemnas gamplay (and I laughed when he didn't come in first!) Plus we have some new cutscenes! I loved the one with Axel and Roxas on the clock tower.

Great, now the freakin' subtitle has me even MORE confused!

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I like the video were all of the org are sitting on their chairs. I too laugh at Xemnas when he didn't come in first place. I love the the opening of Xemnas, Xigbar and Xaldin look awesome I hope they put com org in the opening too.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...the characters in 358/2 Days look lousy, especially Xemnas. I mean, seriously... It looks almost as if it's linear like KH2 and... Just look at Wonderland, it looks like it's dumbed down =/ Where's the flowers, where's the fourth dimension wall?

It tried to replicate more KH2 than KH1 and so far, the videos I saw disappoint me except for the Panel System. If I import the game (paypal screwed up) and I don't enjoy it, then it's getting a bad review off me and I'm going to head-desk.

Really, I wish the KH series dies because so far, 358/2 Days look shit. Why couldn't they go for the creative way and take advantage of the DS? I don't care about 3D graphics, which is why I enjoy Chain of Memories on GBA -_-

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yay, the videos were so awesome! Can't wait for this game! I'm so glad I got a DSi, now I just need the game in about 11 days!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
...the characters in 358/2 Days look lousy, especially Xemnas. I mean, seriously... It looks almost as if it's linear like KH2 and... Just look at Wonderland, it looks like it's dumbed down =/ Where's the flowers, where's the fourth dimension wall?
It's a DS, so of course the graphics would be dumbed down a little. DS has a tendency of having crappy graphics, but it can't be helped. They're doing the best they can to get PS2 level graphics.
Really, I wish the KH series dies because so far, 358/2 Days look shit. Why couldn't they go for the creative way and take advantage of the DS? I don't care about 3D graphics, which is why I enjoy Chain of Memories on GBA -_-
If you want it to die what are you doing on this part of the forums? If you're going to bash the KH series, take it to the non KH section. The graphics are supposed to be spectacular because they're doing the best they can(or at least i think they are) to make the game more enjoyable.

You have to admit this game looks better than KH2.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
does anyone know what gear from what umm org member the black and white weapons they use in the org gameplay?
ive always wondered who gave you that gear

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i like these versions of passion better for some reason xD

thank you bittermeat.. remember we love you<3

i have an account in yer forums :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back