• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, is anyone else thinking there may be a Days website update tonight? It's been five days, and that was how long it took them to update last time.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
So, is anyone else thinking there may be a Days website update tonight? It's been five days, and that was how long it took them to update last time.

Their last update only took 3 days I believe but I think that we'll get something tonight. Probably Saix and Roxas being availible in the "System" section. Who knows, maybe Xemnas will be there too.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Pretty sure there will be, if not, tommorow.
Not much time until the game comes out. I think the nexts one are Saix and Xemnas or Saix and Roxas, or all three. Saix is definitely next though.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I have a window open for the 'Days site so I'll update you guys on it if it does update today unless if someone already beats me to it lol.

But yeah, I think we'll get something tonight.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Their last update only took 3 days I believe but I think that we'll get something tonight. Probably Saix and Roxas being availible in the "System" section. Who knows, maybe Xemnas will be there too.
Naw, there was an update on the 15th, then on the 20th, so now we can only assume the 25th.

Pretty sure there will be, if not, tommorow.
Not much time until the game comes out. I think the nexts one are Saix and Xemnas or Saix and Roxas, or all three. Saix is definitely next though.

I'm going to keep a look out around 10 tonight. I hope there is an update. I bet it will be... Saix and maybe Xemnas. Or perhaps all three. Like you said, there isn't much time until the game comes out.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah.... now I remember that there was a update on the 15th.

That was my weird missreading/vision one

I'm going to keep a look out around 10 tonight. I hope there is an update. I bet it will be... Saix and maybe Xemnas. Or perhaps all three. Like you said, there isn't much time until the game comes out.

Lol, I'm always checking it at night

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I think Saix, Xemnas and Roxas will be up on the next update, just like Vexen, Zexion and Marluxia were update at the same time.

I think Saix and Xemnas will be up, then Roxas, on the day it comes out. Don't ask me why :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I like how Xion defeats the Darkside with one blow so effortlessly. It makes her even more badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back