• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It's a DS, so of course the graphics would be dumbed down a little. DS has a tendency of having crappy graphics, but it can't be helped. They're doing the best they can to get PS2 level graphics.

Hence why I should believe it shouldn't try to replicate the past KH games, but try to act as an extension with the KH feel. Chain of Memories did that right. 358/2 Days try to be like the KH games with... panels and multiplayer crap. Even Birth by Sleep is opting for COM's ways.

Also, dumbing down graphics =/= making the game more linear.

If you want it to die what are you doing on this part of the forums? If you're going to bash the KH series, take it to the non KH section. The graphics are supposed to be spectacular because they're doing the best they can(or at least i think they are) to make the game more enjoyable.

At least it's better than 'Why are you on a KH forum if you don't like KH' comments. Also, wouldn't that be off-topic, talking about it on a non-kh topic? I said at this rate, it should die if it's going to opt for this. I'm glad they reduce the fighting mechanics this time round, but I want exploration like in KH1. That's all I want... I want puzzles and exploration which made me fell in love with the series.

Instead, I'm one of those fans who are on the far side-line because of the lack of that. And I want 358/2 Days to restore it =/.

You have to admit this game looks better than KH2

I definitely agree there.

Sparks

gone
I NEED THIS GAME NOW!! I will die waiting for it to come out! Argh.

Thanks for the awesome vids. Go bittermeats.

Xango99

what the hell is Chrono talking about????? and how the hell are they dumbing down graphics??? considering the fact that this is on a DS GAME!!! have you seen most cutscenes on DS games ? or have you ever played a DS game? you are making it seem like this game is being made for the PS2..which it is not!!

Even for the DS, the in game graphics are AWESOME!!! I dont know what you keep complaining about. If you dont like it then dont bother playing it..simple as that!

And I dont see anything linear about the environments...if you have seen the gameplay the worlds have more platforming than KH2 and Wonderland looks the same with extra areas added such as the Maze in the courtyard..so you are wrong on that part.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
what the hell is Chrono talking about????? and how the hell are they dumbing down graphics??? considering the fact that this is on a DS GAME!!! have you seen most cutscenes on DS games ? or have you ever played a DS game? you are making it seem like this game is being made for the PS2..which it is not!!
Would you chill? Although it's not a PS2 game, they're trying to make the graphics at a PS2 level. And you said why they're dumbing down graphics; it's a fucking DS game.
Even for the DS, the in game graphics are AWESOME!!! I dont know what you keep complaining about. If you dont like it then dont bother playing it..simple as that!
Some people don't play for graphics. Actually alot of people don't play for graphics, they don't really matter. It's all about gameplay and storyline(sort of) And you thinking the graphics are awesome is your opinion. Though you have to admit they look *amazing* for DS.

You, my friend are a KHtard.

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

And I dont see anything linear about the environments...if you have seen the gameplay the worlds have more platforming than KH2 and Wonderland looks the same with extra areas added such as the Maze in the courtyard..so you are wrong on that part.

^This is why I clearly hate KHtards. Because these kind clearly ignore what I was saying and take it out of context. I love it when someone is pissed off, because it makes me feel good sometimes.

Fucking hell, I said they were dumbing down the worlds, the fucking worlds of KH1. I don't care about the graphics. The graphics can be vectors or 2D sprites and I will still enjoy it as long as the gameplay and story is up to standards. Case in point: Wonderland. Unless they show more of the world, I'm inclined to think it's a. dumbed down to one pathway or B. taken out all the 4th dimension wall and flowers interaction.

I never said it was being made for the PS2. I'm saying that it's trying to be like the PS2 installments, which it shouldn't. Or in case, it's trying to be like KH2. I just want exploration and puzzles, is that so fucking hard to ask?

Oh shut up, I have stated that I liked the KH series... or as far I can say it, love. I loved KH1 and adored Chain of Memories, but abhor KH2. I have the right to complain, I AM A REVIEWER (an unoffical one, mind). I want 358/2 Day to be good, but I cannot put my head in the ground and say ITS PERFECT, ITS PERFECT. I don't do it that way.

So yes, I will play it... and I will complain about it if I had to. And I will persuade people not to buy it on my verdict because that's what I do.

...really? Wow, congratulation. You bested me despite starting off in a KH tard rant. If that's the case, I'm inclined to enjoy it. But if it's half assed and shoehorned like those Chrono Trigger new sidequest, then I'm inclined to complain about it. I will complain more if they got rid of what I love about Wonderland in the first place.

Sparks

gone
I play for the story, the disney worlds, for the fighting, and the organization.
I really don't care about the graphics.

C

Crossroads

Yeahhhh new stuff. I'm probably going to end up spoiling myself before this game comes to NA, but I think I'm okay with it honestly.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Then you wont be playing the game for the story if you already know it.
I'm in it for story and gameplay(and the organization of course). But I'm spoiling myself to death before it comes to NA, so when it comes here, it'll be just for gameplay.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'm hardly playing the game for story myself. I'm more concerned with Mission Mode.
Mission mode doesnt interest me must as long as I know the story they can make it any kind of way.

I'm in it for story and gameplay(and the organization of course). But I'm spoiling myself to death before it comes to NA, so when it comes here, it'll be just for gameplay.
You'll spoil yourself so much you will already seen all the gameplay.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'll be pissed if he isn't. The new interview might as well have just said, "You can play Sora, hurr."

We know Riku is playable. I wonder if they'd have 19 playables, or throw in one more to keep it even, or just stick with 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back