Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
~azure.requiem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wow. You been working on a manga, thats pretty cool you know. Any more info for me? lol. But let me know when it is up on the web. Shall definitley check it out ;-)
    Thats true yeah, I noticed that. My interests to come here were for a few reasons, the memories was one, and it was really good to see the oldies arriving too. But I guess when the next official game comes out, its probably gna make us all more active really.
    =O !
    Ms Azure! Wow, been a while. I been meaning to drop u message. I'm doin the usual really. Working and finishing studies. But its been really good :)
    How are you? What u been upto the past two years it seems according to our visitor messages!
    dude those pictures are awesome :D i also have a DA account but its empty cause i was originally guna put some stories in there but lost interest in them D:

*favorites azures da page*
    a khi renaissance lol.... but wait, wouldn't that mean bringing back PMF? D:

mmm i spend my time at other forums like this or just playing any F2P mmo games that interest me
    ive got mixed feelings about coming back -_-

this forum feels so alien from when i first left it D:
    custodial work for a warehouse company, 11 an hour yo :D
    to tell you the truth im not really sure what that site is about, i was just poking around the forum one day and that site popped out. apparently anyone from our generation and back had a chance to join it before the forum got a new look so im not sure whats going on anymore.

yea i noticed that also D: its a conspiracy i tells ya >.>
    i was hoping you'd ask what was written on the card, but alas I've forgotten myself D:

doing good, found a job so i no longer fear not having to scrounge around for a quick buck :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6