• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Agrabah connected to KH2 as well; it explained why the entire city was revamped in the second game. Aside from those two, I see your point. >>;
Eh well Wonderland and Neverland weren't even in KH2, so they don't really count.
If you ask me, stories in Twilight Town connected heavily to KH2, especially the opening of KH2.

Two Become One

I just finished it last night, so here's my list:

Liked:
The story - Intricate and Emotional, very satisfying
The graphics - Very well done for a DS game, awesome cutscenes and detail
The Music - Mostly recycled tracks, but still very good; the new songs are excellent
The Panel System – A lot of fun coming up with different combinations
The Multiplayer – Very well done, love playing as different characters

Disliked:
The gameplay is a little repetitive, and some of the missions can be frustratingly difficult. Those Emerald Serenade missions in Wonderland? Yikes. A few more worlds would be nice, just to add a little variety.

But, overall, I'm very pleased with the game.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Eh well Wonderland and Neverland weren't even in KH2, so they don't really count.
If you ask me, stories in Twilight Town connected heavily to KH2, especially the opening of KH2.

The guy I quoted said Disney Worlds, so I didn't bother mentioning Twilight Town. :3

It comes down to the fact that they didn't use enough KH2 worlds to really have any connections be drawn. Most of the worlds in KH2, though, don't have very much at all which could be done prior to their stories in that game.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Dislikes:

Disney world stories that don't connect to KH2 aside from Beast's Castle.
Organisation members that wield magic outside of their own element. (Really, Axel using blizzard????? That's ridiculous)
Roxas's lack of light powers aside from his Limit.
Not much development for the lesser Org members.
Xigbar. Most of his shots don't hit unless you are at close-range.

I figured that it would be redundant to write about what I like since I like everything else aside from the points above.

Yeah, fucking Xigbar. What use is spiralling around firing shots 360 degrees when you're fighting a boss?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
  • Multiplayer: Despite no wi-fi, it's thoroughly enjoyable on its own. But soon enough, it will wear its charm off like Monster Hunter and you will need friends
  • Panel System - More reasons why Kingdom Hearts should not have a MP Guage
  • Gameplay - Better than KHII, 'nuff said

Dislike:

• Storyline - It's failing to capture my interest, but better than Kingdom Hearts II
  • Xion - Really, she takes the spotlight too much and is a fucking mary-sue as far as I'm concerned
  • Once you get to like Day 200 and you visit all the worlds, then pretty much, the game starts to wear off and you'll see it for what it is, a game too long for its own fucking good
  • Organization XIII - The remaining members lacked development like in Chain of Memories. So as far as I'm concerned, the organization as a whole is shit.
  • It's only better than KH2 by a bit. A shame, that.

Translation: I pretty much on the border of disliking days.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Dislike:

• Storyline - It's failing to capture my interest, but better than Kingdom Hearts II
  • Once you get to like Day 200 and you visit all the worlds, then pretty much, the game starts to wear off and you'll see it for what it is, a game too long for its own fucking good
  • Organization XIII - The remaining members lacked development like in Chain of Memories. So as far as I'm concerned, the organization as a whole is shit.

Translation: I pretty much on the border of disliking days.

If I may... (I deleted from the quotes the ones I semi-agree with)

The storyline is 100% character-driven. There really isn't much in the way of a "story"... It's really only Roxas+Axel+Xion Character development. If you dislike this type of storyline, of course you'll hate it. "They're just pixels on a screen, I have no feelings towards their plight" sort of personalities do exist. .-.

Lol development? Please oh please elaborate as to how you would develop adult characters who have already passed the prime of their lives and have already come into their own as individuals. Also kindly explain why a single whelp like Roxas would cause them to all of a sudden change their innate personalities. He connects with Axel because Axel is charged with watching over him; the others rarely have contact with him, so they have no means of developing, nor do they have a point to develop. Their personalities are shown blatantly in their interactions with Roxas throughout the game...

It makes no sense to me how some select few people expect every character to have some sort of massive revelation from beginning to end in every game they ever play. The Organization members are all pretty much set in their ways and don't need to develop at all. They've already all lived a lifetime, died, and became Nobodies. What further development could they possibly have? >_>

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I wish there were more levels with three characters (including you) doing the missions. I mean really? They had ONE mission where there were three Org. Members together, and it was a fairly basic mission if I remember correctly.

Oh and the fact that we never went on missions with Saix and Xemnas even once. I understand they were the leaders, but seriously? They should have at least snuck in one of those.

S

Shadow Soldier

If you're a leader, why would you get your hands dirty when you can have other people do it for you.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The character interaction and development.
Little SoKai thrown at us despite the abundant, terrifying potential.
Org Moogle.
Axel.
Xion.
Luxord.

Dislikes
The panel system. I didn't sign up to play Tetris XD;
The platrofm. The DS isn't healthy for my arms.

Uh. Can't think of anything else right now. Overall I loved it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I like nearly everything about Days. I can only find a few faults.

- Lack of Xigbar.
- Axel's fucking shoes.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I like nearly everything about Days. I can only find a few faults.

- Lack of Xigbar.
- Axel's fucking shoes.

lol Lack of Xigbar? He's one of the more prominent Org members in the game. If he's not one of the more prominent, he's clearly the most interesting in the game, beating out even Xaldin and his twisted Beast plans.

"I care about your future, Roxas."
"poppet"
Seeing Ventus when he looks at Xion

I mean COME ON. This game made me love Xigbar almost as much as Xaldin. It also made me like Xaldin as more than just "that guy who uses spears." I was enthralled with his take on the Heart and all of that. The only thing on Xaldin's end that bugged me was that they never really explained why he was on board with completing Kingdom Hearts... He seems to completely despise Hearts and all that goes along with it (emotions and such), seeing it all as a weakness, so... There's gotta be some underlying reason he wishes to complete Kingdom Hearts. He also doesn't seem to be in the inner circle as Xigbar and Saix are, so he couldn't possibly have any ideas of Xemnas' true plot...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
lol Lack of Xigbar? He's one of the more prominent Org members in the game. If he's not one of the more prominent, he's clearly the most interesting in the game, beating out even Xaldin and his twisted Beast plans.

"poppet"

I mean COME ON. This game made me love Xigbar almost as much as Xaldin. It also made me like Xaldin as more than just "that guy who uses spears." I was enthralled with his take on the Heart and all of that. The only thing on Xaldin's end that bugged me was that they never really explained why he was on board with completing Kingdom Hearts... He seems to completely despise Hearts and all that goes along with it (emotions and such), seeing it all as a weakness, so... There's gotta be some underlying reason he wishes to complete Kingdom Hearts. He also doesn't seem to be in the inner circle as Xigbar and Saix are, so he couldn't possibly have any ideas of Xemnas' true plot...

But that's still not enough Xigbar.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The only thing on Xaldin's end that bugged me was that they never really explained why he was on board with completing Kingdom Hearts... He seems to completely despise Hearts and all that goes along with it (emotions and such), seeing it all as a weakness, so... There's gotta be some underlying reason he wishes to complete Kingdom Hearts. He also doesn't seem to be in the inner circle as Xigbar and Saix are, so he couldn't possibly have any ideas of Xemnas' true plot...

I don't think completing Kingdom Hearts was supposed to have an equivalent result to the Nobody becoming whole again (in the Roxas and Namine sense). Remember how Xemnas mentioned to the members of the Organization that the heart would no longer have control over them when Kingdom Hearts first appeared in the sky?

A

Audo

"poppet"

I believe his motives behind it are addressed in his Secret Report.

Please. There is more Xigbar in Days than there was in KH2. I wish people would stop complaining about everything.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
Plenty of Cutscenes
The character development that was lacked in KH2
The interaction with the other Org Characters.
Amazing plot
Organization Moogle
The Panel System

All of those ones that you mentioned. :3 Plus these:

Dialog between members. This made me love Xigbar SO MUCH MORE (his giving nicknames like Poppet, kiddo, and tiger) but Demyx actually got bumped down my "favorites" list for reasons I'll list below.

Roxas, freaking out on a mission and wanting to RTC: FFF I WANNA RTC RIGHT NOWWW
Xigbar: Well, why? You leave the toaster plugged in? >: D
Roxas: >:[

OHHH OHH and how Roxas's superiors weren't afraid to talk down at him AT ALL and put him in his place! :'D

Roxas, in a recon mission with Vexen: Wow, I wonder what they sell here?!
Vexen: That's your job to find out, idiot.

(WHICH IS WHY VEXEN IS MY 3rd FAVORITE MEMBER <333)

Yeah. The script, mostly. It made me SO HAPPY. C':

And using the Nimble++ gear. That gear was my best friend from the moment I found it, only unequip it for Mission Mode when I'm playing as members other than Roxas or Xion.

I disliked:

Demyx. His laziness/cowardice/obsession with sitar. It was cute for about five minutes and then it got old fast. :| Sorry, Demyx.
Saix, he was a big jerkface, I hated him. AND NOT EVEN THE JERKFACINESS I like about Larxene! D': Saix was just...he was just -evil- in this game, I swear.

Sometimes the camera got -really- wonky and weird at the worst times ever. Sometimes I couldn't see what I was beating the tar out of. But other than that it was great; it behaved about 90% of the time. Easy to use.

Some of the bosses, I hated. Mostly giant Heartless bosses. The dragonlike ones irked me to no end. I hated the fortress-like one in Beasts Castle, I HATED that thing that ate you in Halloween Town (thing gave me FITS) and that sand thing in Agrabah.

What the heck? Are you kidding? There was a -ton- of Xigbar in this game. Not to mention he's gonna have a bigger role in his appearance in Birth By Sleep, according to Nomura. Xigbar had a HUGE role in here, especially considering how he sees Xion.

Last edited:

xDENLINx

I've not finished yet game yet, probably only up to mid 200's, and so far these are my like and dislikes.

+Not too hard, yet can be challenging (On regular mode)
+Moogle shop
+For once I tollerated Agrabah
+Camera
+Xigbar. Hated him before but he's the only humor in the game that i've noticed.

Dislike:
-Not enough cut scenes so far, but i've heard there's lots toward the end so i'm looking forward to it.
-So far only one mission with Demyx. He's one of my favourite characters from kh2 and to see him sitting in that room hugging his sitar all the time is making me angry :mad:
- No Sora. I know he's asleep and all, but still.
- No namine! So far she's been mentioned once, and all i've seen of her is the back of her. Gunna be dissapointed if there's none by the end.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
So far only one mission with Demyx. He's one of my favourite characters from kh2 and to see him sitting in that room hugging his sitar all the time is making me angry :mad:

He's clearly not one of your favorite characters if seeing him being himself is making you angry. What kinds of missions does Roxas do? What kinds of missions would Demyx NOT do? Gosh, you people and your fake hero worship. I loved the fact that Demyx was always sitting around like a lazy ass. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back