• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the disney worlds could have had better story sicne kh2 did imply some story between kh1-kh2. the pacing could have been a little better too.

TheGamerGirl16

I liked most of Days except

- Nothing on Marluxia's plans to take over Org XIII

- Too much Xion

- Normal Heartless take like a fucking half hour to take down

- Could had used some more cutscenes

- No new worlds

- Little interraction between Roxas and the other Org members aside from missions

- Camera sucks (but it does in every KH)

I totally agree with No New worlds and not enght cuscene,I understand this is the ds and I how the remanke it into a constle ( not any time soon because of Final Fantasy XIII and Birth by Sleep.

Finally on the story there is too much Xion( I did like the cutscenes with her and I don't hate her). Also I wish they showed more on Marluxia's plan on the organization and why did him and Larxene worked together. The only clue was in the novel. Also there isn't enough Organization XIII even through this focus on Roxas but still. I wish ithey showed more Organization XIII.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Panel System, great mechanism they have there.

The revealing of Xion.

The Multiplayer

Dislikes:

No new worlds.

Graphics could have been better.

What Sa'id said about Marluxia's plans

Heartless are a pain.

Camera.

A

Audo

Uh, you do learn a bit more on this...
That his plans with Sora was largely an effort to thwart the Replica Plan

Why do people complain so much about the ice cream scenes? I actually enjoy those a lot. It adds a nice bit of character interaction/development.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm quoting you, you're the one who screwed it up. I'm not fixing your mistakes.

And you don't realize, it couldn't be better. They only have 8mb of space left, and you can't do anything with that.

A

Audo

Some of the best graphics on the handheld and you still believe they could have been better? Eh...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
-Not too fond of the camera stuff either.
-Not much gone onto the other Organization members
-Pretty much confined to the Grey Area of the Castle so you don't get to explore the rest of the world.
-Gliding can be a bit of a problem.
-No Pinocchio world
-HP of some Heartless (enjoyed the difficulty for the most part however)

Haven't completed the game yet but I'm liking it for the most part.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
-Not too fond of the camera stuff either.
-Not much gone onto the other Organization members
-Pretty much confined to the Grey Area of the Castle so you don't get to explore the rest of the world.
-Gliding can be a bit of a problem.
-No Pinocchio world
-HP of some Heartless (enjoyed the difficulty for the most part however)

Haven't completed the game yet but I'm liking it for the most part.

You get to go to a bit more area in the castle.

I love the game. I think it was worth the hype.

I really hated how the keyblade was 2D but the struggle sword and the stick are 3D. You only use them once. Why not make the cutscenes look better.

A

Audo

I like how everyone complains about the lack of the Pinocchio World, yet really, if people didn't hack the ROM and find those mugshots, there's a good chance many wouldn't even know about it. Not worth complaining about if you ask me. Complaining about the lack of Pinocchio World would be like me complaining about the lack of a Lilo and Stitch world in Days (for example)

Awards
One minor complaint is I don't like how when I'm fighting enemies sometimes the Organization members get in the way. Like I'm fighting a Zip Slasher and then suddenly my partner knocks it out of my reach mid-combo.

Holy shit did this annoy me.

In KH1/KH2 your allies got pushed aside (or simply fought the enemy from a different side) when you attacked.

But in Days, if your ally is in front of you, forget it. They're like a barrier. And sometimes they'd cut in front of me whilst I was doing a combo, only to push me away and make the finishing move miss.
Still, they're relatively helpful. Their attacks do decent damage, and they've got the right idea using magic and limits.

For a while I was wondering why we didn't have three member missions in story mode (so we can see interaction between Organization characters more so outside of the hub).

And then I got my answer when you team up with Axel and Xion. It was insufferable. Hardly any of my attacks connected. Three people is one too many.

Though, really, all it takes is an AI change (you can have them target a different enemy or none at all). Yet I had no idea which missions I'd actually want them to attack in.

You get a little info in the Secret Reports. Though not much.

Wrong game anyway.

the pacing could have been a little better too.

I agree. The intro dragged along much like KH2's.
And then when you finally got to do full fledged missions, it came to a point where that got sluggish as well.

Arbitrary mission, up on the clock tower, rinse and repeat.
Only toward the end did it really pick up. In fact, they crammed a bit too many of the "intense" boss fights in there.

Likes/Dislikes:
+ Panel system. Though it frustrated me when I got a 4-5 panel item/weapon/ability that I really wanted, but had a difficult time maneuvering the other panels around to adjust for it. Not a complaint or anything, just something that stood out and made the system sometimes challenging.

- The dialogue on the clock tower was fine, but those scenes got so stagnant for me that I was almost willing to skip them. A simple scene change for the minor talks could have done them good.

- This one's minor. On some missions when most areas were blocked off, it didn't really feel like a "world," but more like a box.

+ Roxas, Xemnas, Demyx, Saix, Axel, Xaldin, Xigbar.
- Luxord.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I like how everyone complains about the lack of the Pinocchio World, yet really, if people didn't hack the ROM and find those mugshots, there's a good chance many wouldn't even know about it. Not worth complaining about if you ask me. Complaining about the lack of Pinocchio World would be like me complaining about the lack of a Lilo and Stitch world in Days (for example)

Or lack of Marvel characters.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, but the difference is we do know.
We got stuck with quite a lot of retreads--when we could have gotten something new. It's depressing.
The world selection at hand is rather lackluster.

A

Audo

Yeah, but the difference is we do know.
We got stuck with quite a lot of retreads--when we could have gotten something new. It's depressing.
The world selection at hand is rather lackluster.
Aside from Halloweentown, I personally don't mind the world selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back