• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurix

I liked how in mission mode they changed some enemies, like Saix to Anti-Saix, and Anti-Riku. I had Riku with Oblivion vs Anti-riku wielding anti oblivion. My friend thought I was fighting my shadow like in KH1

Diastyl

I loved the characters,
the plot
the cutscenes
the missiona

I hated the Heartless health,
not enough cutscenes,
and the fact that Xion gets killed

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
liked
graphics
gameplay
and cutscenes
panel system

disliked
heartless and nobdies with like 8 bars of HP.
repetition of of some enemies..

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
It's not that, I just can't stand the fact you can't even finish a combo before they leave, and they're too fast to run after and still hit them
There you go, not thinking.

I've yet to see a better strategy than using Blizzara/Blizzaga as a trap for the thing. It gets frozen literally every time it gets hit by the spell. Frozen enemies take triple damage. Three combos for the price of one. Cuts that thing down in no time. If you get lucky and deal LOTS of damage on your first one, the whole process just speeds up because he gets back to your location quicker and quicker until he finally bites it. :eek:

Raebus

Liked
The amount of health some of the heartless had
Platforming
Characters
Cutscenes
Gameplay

Disliked
Can't think of much

Best game in the series imo

State

Awards
[LIST]
[*]- [url=http://kh13.com/videos/daysengcut_01.php]opening[/url]
[*]i didn't just liked the description for every member but, the most i liked was saiz's speech.

[*]- [url=http://kh13.com/videos/daysengcut_02.php]meet xion[/url]
[*]i loved xemnas' speech for xion and how vexen began smiling when he introduced number XIV and the little flashback of when roxas got into the round room and xemnas stared at him with joy.

[*]- [url=http://kh13.com/videos/daysengcut_03.php]the dark margin[/url]
[*]i just like how xemnas treats like he knows roxas.

[*]- [url=http://kh13.com/videos/daysengcut_08.php]snarl of memories[/url]
[*]just gotta like zexion's voice in there.

[*]- [url=http://kh13.com/videos/daysengcut_13.php]axel and saïx[/url]
[*]just gotta love saïx's voice and speech in there and a hint of friendship between him and axel.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]i expected more interaction between roxas and the other members.

[*]i wanted to see how xemnas saw xion.

[*]a bit more of axel's past and what he saw in castle oblivion.
[/LIST]

Last edited:
N

Neuras

Good things about the game
1. over 30 hours of gameplay
2. tons of charcters to try out
3. Storyline was pretty good

Bad things
When rushing your opponents it sometimes hurts your hands
Missions were kind of the same thing.

squarEnix

The amount of game play
Plenty of Cutsceens
Organization Moogle
The Pannel System

Dislikes
The Colosseum

Ralz

I haven't reached the end, but I can think of a few likes/dislikes.

Like:
- Definitely loved the panel system. The whole equipping levels thing is dumb, but I still liked it. It's nice to be able to fully equip yourself for one mission. And for another, limit yourself severely. Gives an added challenge. ;)
- I also loved the character development, for what I've seen so far. I love being able to finally understand every Org member's own personal motives, and what drives them to do what they ultimately do.
- Finally, I love being able to play as more characters than Sora/Roxas for once. I love playing as Marluxia, and playing as Donald is surprisingly fun.

Dislike:
- I HATE the HP of some of the enemies in this game. It takes SO long for some battles. I swear one took like ten minutes. So boring. They really could've balanced that a bit better.
- Also, I hate when Heartless just barely leave their area when they are encountered. The Grey Caprices are especially annoying. They try to get as far from their encounter point as possible.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Liked:
-Great graphics
-Good voice acting
-Enough cutscenes
-The story

Disliked:
-Sooooooooooo many palette swaps
-The magic/ music flying heartless that showed up in billions by the stuff that makes you grow in Wonderland. They appear right next to it, then fly so far away, they dissapear back to the encounter spot. Challange missions in Wonderland are made almost impossible to get 3 sigils
-The lock on is kinda annoying, how it targets things extremely far away, instead of the gigantic ass heartless right in front of you. e.g. Olympus Coliseum

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Likes: Panel system, the mission sigil/crown system, character development, and the playable Org characters, theater mode.

Dislikes: Emerald Serenade, repeated missions, Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, fucking Xaldin pushing away Heartless when I am trying to kill them, and Demyx.

OmnihaX

i couldn't believe my eyes when i first played the game,realtime action graphics like that on DS?I though that would mean that the game would be small.Well i was proved to be wrong with roughly 30 hours of gameplay just to make it to the end and unlimited more time to use all the other facilities.I also loved that i got to know more about Axel who is the best :D and Demyx who as lazy as always is trying to avoid trouble.However I didn't like neverland because i am a hack&slash type and neverland is annoying even if you are not one and Roxas being a plant at the beggining(what else could he be without memories you'll say)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back