• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Kingdom Hearts Animated Series That Never Was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If they were ever to do this and actually put it into production, I 'd like to have them get in contact with Nomura and have him draw some key art and maybe even a short(~20 seconds) animation for all of the non-Disney characters, especially the main characters. If the animators could keep to that, with some minor tweaks, you could have a true mash-up. Nomura's characters along side Disney's.

In the interview from KH Union with Kearsley, I think he even mentions about how he did not want the series to disappoint Nomura, so I assume if they went back to it, Nomura would definitely get some say, even if not the final say since it's both SE and Disney owned.

Awards
Hey guys, I saw this posted on Cracked and it reminded me how awesome I thought it was, so I did a mock-up screencap of what this could have looked like, I used some KH1 concept art for Sora and Kairi and spliced together some background artwork from Lilo & Stitch. Did a lot of editing and a bit of drawing and this is what I came up with:

woPVlm0.png

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
This looks pretty good. The color for all of this really pops out.

Anyway, I thought I heard rumors of a Kingdom Hearts show many years ago, but it's so odd to hear that it was not only a thing, but that it was actually surprisingly close to happening.

But hey, you never know. The recent increased publicity for the Kingdom Hearts series could cause this thing to come to fruition near the end or after the Xehanort saga.

Maybe...just maybe...

ayurai

Awards
I can only hope this site will serve as a thermometer for disney / square. To see how strong we want that.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If Kingdom Hearts ever goes through with an animated series: they should do a re-imagining of the entire series (From Chi to Kingdom Hearts III). Not only would it make the storyline much more fluid with a lack of plot holes, but, certain characters can be provided more depth that was unable to be provided through the games.

Anagram

Banned
I'd love to see a more coherent RWBY (in animation/look) type of anime series. A bit torn on whether I'd want it to incorporate all the Xehanort, war and Xblade bullsh*t though. Maybe a retelling of the first three games with slight alterations? Like Ansem really is a ruler gone bad and so on....on second thought just leaving Ansem as a ruler gone bad kinda remedies the entire issue. lmao

Perhaps blend CoM & Days "arcs" someway? Or change his role to focus solely in KH2 "arc" as he repeatedly encounters Sora. Sora slowly realizing who Roxas is and so on.

So many possible ideas~

EDIT

Forget RWBY-style give me an animation based on Amanos manga style! 2D!

Sdog

Awards
There is hope! Please surface by the anniversary! PLEEEEASE

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Just show the footage already Seth, well this is a important update for this scrapped show.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, this footage really needs to leak out. Even if it was something similar to the Deadpool leak. Just get it out. There must be a huge craving for this, and Disney knows, at least somewhat, since they orchestrated this in the first place.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Hook up the VCR, slap that tape in, and watch it... while unbeknownst to you, an unidentifiable intern films the screen with a HD camera and great audio system, then that intern "leaks" it onto the internet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Someone tell me the address of the office so i may break in and leak the tape*

*hypothetically

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm not really sure if I would want to see that... :D I really don't want a bad KH animation. If it's original content then eh, I guess it could work, but an adaptation would be very hard to make right. Unless they use the KH manga and make it like that, it has a very different tone than the game but it's really funny. Something like that might work.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Modern Disney has produced some true quality animated shows; especially Gravity Falls and the Mickey Mouse Shorts. I certainly have a lot of faith that Disney could depict the Kingdom Hearts universe in a faithful, quality series moreso than the Disney of the early 2000's.

Master Exin

Awards
Modern Disney has produced some true quality animated shows; especially Gravity Falls and the Mickey Mouse Shorts. I certainly have a lot of faith that Disney could depict the Kingdom Hearts universe in a faithful, quality series moreso than the Disney of the early 2000's.
Kudos mate. I imagine a continuation after the events of KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back