• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
My weekend was boring and okay.

Stupid Math test to study for I did and stupid English project, I did was like so much fun, I enjoyed it. lol.

Otherwise went to help a friend of mine and aunt's house to clean their flooded basements.

And it was raining like mad. Oh yeah.

Otherwise, the weekend was boring.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
On Friday night a couple of us went to a mates house to have a few drinks. His parents went out for dinner so we had the house to ourselves.
Well a few drinks in, my mates brother calls us into his room and pulls out a couple of pills of ecstasy. He tells us he's never tried these before and he wants to see what they can do, and gives us each a pill for free. We take it, we drink, we feel nothing.
So my mates brother pulls us into the room again and gives us another pill, except this time he tells us to snort it. We do.
We feel it.
Oh man, I could have done anything.
I bounded over fences and walked down to the beach. I ran around the house listening to Eminem.
My friend had a conversation with a giraffe statue named Gregory.
Then around 3AM I passed out and didn't get up until 1:30 the next afternoon.

Then I went home at 3PM, sat around, had a shower and played around with my new electric razor that has a trimmer. Bye, bye pubes.
Then I got ready to go to a party which was essentially a work party/mates 21st. We all got drunk. It was great.
But I didn't sort out any plans to go home, so instead I ended up walking with a couple of friends. We walked maybe 3 kilometres. Until I got to a mates house and passed out in his brothers bed.

Oh man, I'm so fucking wrecked right now.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I had an okay weekend.
but just OKAY, it was kinda boring.
and I didn't get mah Converse's :mad:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Boring, Slow and overall just a lazy weekend...
Saturday wasn't that bad though, had my alone time <_<

*fap fap*

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
My weekend hasn't been great, and it feels like it's been too long. Family problems ftl x_x
Yea, some crap happened and it's just been.. hectic an tiresome. I'm hoping next weekend is better and more resolved:3 We'll see when it comes. For now, I'll try to enjoy the rest with my boyfriend and anime, or.. something : )

C

Colours

My weekend was okay.Saturday I went I out to eat, then came home and relaxed. Sunday, meh nothing............

Rix

:)
Awards
Still boring. And still working. But a friend called me at Friday and invited me on a vacation and I do really wanna go! I ope I can! Other than that, nothing interesting happened this weekend.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Just as boring as last weekend. I finished mowing my lawn yesterday (Sunday), but beyond that, nothing.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I had choir rehearsal, and read some more in Wildwood Dancing (it's getting really interesting finally) and then I went shopping with my sister.

oh and we took my cat to the vet. That was unpleasant... >_>;

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
My weekend was awesome! Well almost...

Went and hung out with a friend of mine!

Gone to a Football game but we lost to our rival school!

And did homework. D: The downside of it! >:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Friday got Force unleashed.

Went to a dance Saturday night. Sucked balls.

Sunday I beat Force Unleashed, and was hanging out with some friends at a BBQ.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I spent Friday in a foul mood, and kicked a friend out of my house. He did deserve it at the time though.

Saturday, I spent here, online. That was alright though.

Then on Sunday, I had a fair amount of caffeinated beverages, and I didn't shut up for six hours straight. In addition to this, I upended and cleaned everything in my room. Then I didn't sleep.

Sunday was amazing.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I've had a pretty good weekend so far... except I failed at staying awake DX

but really, I enjoyed it ^_^ Got to talk to some awesome friends, downloaded more Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate songs onto my mp3.... that's pretty much all I did all weekend XD

Rix

:)
Awards
Work as usual, but I did drink a little after work yesterday. Well.. I was still not at a huge party, but I wasn't bored :)

have just relaxed and being way too active at KHI today xD

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
My weekend was awesome. I got to go to Rock and Shock 2008. Met Tom Savini, Danielle Harris, Bill Moesley, Michael Beihn, Jason Mewes, Brian O'Hallaran, The cast from Hellraiser. it was a lot of fun. Also saw Mushroomhead and G.W.A.R. Great weekend.

Back