• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Tomb Raider
I didn't really do anything actually. I booked time off work, but I've just kinda worked on projects, or just played Borderlands 2.

ayan chowdhury

Awards
584 North, Moddopara Jame Masjid Rd, Dhaka 1206
Website
imagesbackgroundremoval.com
This week I finished assassins creed unity. man, it was a rough experience the game had so good details but the spaghetti code and the bugs had me frustrated. Well, the torture is over I downloaded dragon age 2. watched the movie once upon a time in Hollywood. I hope everything goes well next week coz this week my office was very shitty.

Robby24

Awards
All weekend I sat and watched the series Castle and Anatomy of Passion with my girlfriend

WolfLight

Awards
it was alright got a t mobile hotspot to try out there network to see if its any better then at&t and so far so good ! ^^