• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "How Was Your Weekend?" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I spent Friday night doing a charity in my school's gym to raise money for a children's hospital. I stayed up literally all night playing dodgeball, basketball, arena football, and watching Family GUy. other than that, I slept all weekend except play practice today.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Friday, I went to a football game with my friends. Boring.
The next day we went to Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist. It was pretty good. A lot like Juno, though.
I mean, Michael Cera, again? Not that I'm complaining. XD

Sunday was pretty lazy. I spent most of it playing FFXII and fuming over my sister's stupidity.
._.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Friday I got extremely drunk at a party over at my friends house.

Saturday I slept all day recovering from a hangover.

Sunday I went back to work :|

Pretty average weekend really.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Friday
Went to my friends house to stay the weekend.

Saturday
Started the Stargate -marathon with my friend, went to swimming trainings.

Sunday
Continued the Stargate Marathon, watched V for Vendetta in the evening (that movie is awesome)

That was propably it. I'm glad that I got to go to my friend's house... I didn't have to suffer in the middle of nowhere once again (our summer cottage)

SoraInsanity

I didn't really do much on my weekend haha. I'm kinda lame I don't do party's and all that compared to my friends.

It was just the usually, just chilling and eating LMAO!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, I went to see a play on Saturday with a friend. I saw Ballet Shoes--starring Emma Watson. Caught up with Heroes online. Went on the internet and talked and wrote fanfic rough draft chapters. Otherwise, nothing much happened. D:

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I played a lot of PORTAL. still stuck though at the last level.

finally cleaned out my oven. had some foodstuffs sticking to the bottom.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I went to a 60's party that my friends hosted, I dressed up as Ringo Starr. That was on Saturday, on Sunday I went skateboarding and found a spot secluded by water that is awesome to skate. I'll have to go back and skate that with some friends:thumbsup:

Baiser!

Website
www.myspace.com
Saturday --
Went to my friend's granpa's house and saw her adorable baby cousin
Columbus day weekend party in the afternoon
and a College party all night long.

Sunday --
Watched Scary movies

Monday (Had off for Columbus day) --
went apple picking
got my haircut.

:] I loved my 3 day weekend

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
My weekend has been pretty well, I guess. It's a little restless so far, and I have things I need to do including schoolwork and finish up working with my mom (and I could use to do chores), but I'm relaxed I guess. I just got done celebrating my 17th month anniversary with Kaizer, and I'm in rather good spirits. Also, my moods been really light-hearted and cheery--about the best it has been in a while. I hope to stay that way.

=)

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
My weekend has been okay so far.... except I caught a cold. that ruined everything.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
My weekend was boring...
My sister's friend came to our place to stay the night. I couldn't sleep when they giggled next to my bed (I share my room with my sister, boo).

Holiday ends today... D: Back to school, bleh.

EDIT// 888 posts. x)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
My weekend was cool!

Yesterday, we went to the park for this giant thing for my town. And my friends and I rode the kiddy rides, lol. The teacups.
And then... we went on a haunted hay ride and I punched scream in the face.

Today, I'm going to the mall with one of my friends to get my casual Axel costume. (hot topic lol.)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Well, my weekend isn't over yet and I already had a pretty good time. Thursday was early release, so me and a friend (and my mom) trucked it up to Orlando for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. There were guys with chains saws and shit, and a bunch of haunted houses.
I was chicken, so we only went in one, but after we did, I regretted not doing the others too (park was closing soon, rain,etc)
On Friday, we went to Islands of Adventure, and went on everything [good] four times.There was nobody at the park, and wait times were 5-15 minutes.

Back