• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dance of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
Girgar cursed quietley as his Keyblade made contact with his enemies wretched guns. what did make him laugh was watching the unarmed Keyblader rise to his feet. The way that he slipped. A sudden updraft in wind slowly removed that smile from his face. A Keyblade was now in his foe's hands. Now the fun would really start. He ran at the wall nearest him and felt the ground shudder below him. He kicked out with his legs proppelling him straight towards the Elementalist. It seemed that way at least. Ice, Fire, Ground, Wind.
He revealed himself as he and his Keyblade spiralled towards the strange man and as the spikes began to grow in size. Feelings began to buzz through him, and he felt an urge inside, then his energy seemed to rise. He'd experiment later. He came over his opponent's head and slashed downwards. He rolled as he hit the ground and preceded to hack at his foe's legs and to then after a couple of slashes go upwards straight into the gut.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
His opponent did exactly what he wanted him to do. Reveal himself. Perfect now I can.....Oh crap. This always happened to Laring. He would plan for something without thinking about what he would do as soon as his plan went perfect. The plan always went perfect. Which was sometimes a bad thing for him because sometimes they would still win. It seemed this may have been one of those occasions.

His opponent rushed at him with alarming speed. Only thing he could do if he wanted to live. He closed his eyes and said an incantation to use his sonic speed ability. Time slowed, not much but it was enough to dodge the overhead swing that his opponent tried to deal him. And the swipes of feet were easily dodged, jumped over them as if it were a jump rope.

The slash was something else entirely. Entirely unexpected that is. The blade sliced his midsection open with ease. Dammit, that was a good shirt!. But the shirt was the least of his worries. The blood coming out of the gash was what worried him more. He had to finish this fight, even if he died doing it.

Saying one more incantation, he summoned his favorite elemental sprite, an ice element that he used as a type of bomb he lovingly dubbed "Frosty". He could feel the mana rushing out of him just to summon this little guy. He was losing mana as well as blood. Fast.

He then rushed his opponent and shoved Frosty in to his opponents chest and jumped back as the explosion took place behind him.

Turning back he looked and smiled, his opponent was frozen from the neck down. He wasn't sure how long it would last, but it would hold until he got at least one question out the way. But first he had to tend to his wound.

The difference between an elementalist and say....a Cleric was that he had no healing ability. Ok that was a lie. But his healing would take a while and it would take a lot of mana. Two things he did not have. Luckily for him he had a thing of healing potion.....well half of one on him......somewhere. Where did he put that thing. Oh here it is! How it was not broken, he had no idea, but luckily it wasn't because he would need it. t Healing potions tasted like cranberry juice with no sugar. Well at least they did to him. But he had gotten used to it, for the most part, sometimes he still gagged.

Drinking the potion he could feel it working and then it just stopped. He looked down and saw that the wound was healed, for the most part. But only on the outside, it had not healed all the way on the inside. We have a huge problem.

He had at least at the most an hour before it burst back open. He could not risk that. Which meant the sooner he got done with the current situation the sooner he could go about healing himself. And getting something to eat.....hopefully.

He turned towards his opponent and said "I have a few questions for you. I mean you no harm. Just questions. That is it. It is your choice whether you wish to answer them or not." He took a deep breath, willing away the pain that was still in his abdomen area.

"First question, what is your name?"

Light

faster than
Awards
Girgar chuckled as the frost began to take hold of him. It wouldn't take too long to get out of. Maybe an hour. Enough time for Dark Hour to strike. Of course he could sense that his opponent was weakening greatly. He could almost feel sorry for him. It hadn't been that hard of a fight, but, he could be trained well.
"I have a few questions for you. I mean you no harm. Just questions. That is it. It is your choice whether you wish to answer them or not."
Girgar nodded slowly.
"First question, what is your name?"
Girgar thought quietly. Names have power. Someone had told him that. He bowed his head down and replied. "Girgar. What is yours?"
He could still feel the enemy pulse through him almost making him squirm. Girgar thought that it could be a useful weapon during Dark Hour. He looked down beside him. His Keyblade was resting awkwardly on the ground. He could summon it and escape. Or he could leave. Maybe he could win some information from this guy.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
"Girgar. What's yours?"

To be honest Laring really didn't believe that his foe....well Girgar, was going to answer him. But good thing he did, because Laring would not make it through the next fight. He noticed that Girgar glanced, ever so slightly at the blade next to him. If he had reached for it, it was the end of Laring. He hoped he wouldn't do it, because Laring needed to live just a little longer so that he could eat. FOOOD!!! I really could go for a burger right now. Oh, how he longed for something to eat right now.

He then remembered his guns. Poor Hansel and Gretel. If they could talk it would be pure cursing, he knew that for a fact. He as pretty sure if he had been hit with something sharp he would be cursing up a storm. Or dead. He shuddered thinking about death. Come on Laring, think positive, happy thoughts. Or just thoughts that don't have to do with death.

He quickly collected his guns and turned to once again face Gingar. "The name is Laring. Swift. Larrriiiinggg...Swiiiiffftt...UGHHHH..Dammmmiiittt."

Slurred words...never good. NEVER. Laring then hit a knee in panic. Hmm where to go from here? He had to finish this interrogation...even if it cost him his life....Didn't I just say that not to long ago?

Laring stood up and looked at Girgar. He shook his head to clear it. "Excuse me, I might pass out in a few minutes but until then I really need you to answer some questions. "First one is.......What are these things actually used for?"

By "thing" he meant the keyblade.

Light

faster than
Awards
Girgar smiled at Laring. "The Keyblade? There are many purposes but I seem to find them as this. Tools of war. Unimaginable power ready to be released upon the world. The power to open one's heart. The power to open any form of lock or seal," said Girgar with a touch of... insanity to his voice. "Such a shame that you haven't the skill to use yours," whispered Girgar, loud enough for Laring to hear, but also with sadness thickly through it.
He gave as best a shrug as he could in his frozen shell and felt the slow numbing of the ice began to take his limbs.
"What are they used for? It depends on your aims. Which prophecy shall you fulfill? Will you help save every single speck of godridden land or will you return worlds to darkness as they once were."
"I know that your hurting. And I admire that even though your going to die, you still stick around."

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Girgar answered him swiftly with a smile on his face. ""The Keyblade? There are many purposes but I seem to find them as this. Tools of war. Unimaginable power ready to be released upon the world. The power to open one's heart. The power to open any form of lock or seal," It seemed something touched his voice, and it was not in any sense comforting to Laring. Girgar continued speaking ""Such a shame that you haven't the skill to use yours," That tinge of...something was still there, but something else was in the mix as well.....sadness.

He then shrugged....well Laring couldn't really consider it a shrug because Girgar was still in the ice. It really didn't matter.

"What are they used for? It depends on your aims. Which prophecy shall you fulfill? Will you help save every single speck of godridden land or will you return worlds to darkness as they once were."
"I know that your hurting. And I admire that even though your going to die, you still stick around."

"What do you mean? Prophecy? Aims? Saving lands? Darkness? Look man, I only came here so I wouldn't be killed by my old boss." Laring then smiled. "Who would have thought I would die like this." He walked towards Girgar but stumbled hitting both of his knees, his keyblade the only thing still supporting him. "Dying on an empty stomach sucks ass." It seemed he was coming to an end. He gave in to fate. The icy bonds holding Girgar sensed that as well and began to crack.

Peace

Awards
Victor used his ability to keep track of the dark master. When he noticed Van speeding towards him, he turned around and blocked the keyblade with his gun while bracing it with his left hand and enhancing its durability with his own dark powers. After that, he made his dark blade surface quickly from underneath the skin of his left hand a few centimeters away from the barrel of his pistol and launched it at Van's chest. But something stopped it mid-attempted impalement. He pushed harder with his blade until he was finally forced backward through the air. He withdrew his blade, which made pain shoot up his arm and into his chest. He clutches his chest as his breath starts to shorten.

Vic holsters his gun and summoned his keyblade. He then uses its ability to slow himself down by holding his left hand behind him and creating a platform under his palm. He pushed on it and landed on the ground safely. He starts taking long breathes while standing in a defensive position with his sword with its teeth facing forward. I wonder if I can use my dark arm... He thought as he closed his left eye for a moment as he concentrated on bringing out his inner darkness. It started to come out of his shoulder but it quickly dissipated. As I thought, I took too much damage from that weird attack that girl used so now I can't bring it out. What is this guy after anyway? Why did he knock out that girl? I hope someone can explain something to me if I survive this. And I also hope someone can heal us as well. He said in his mind as he opened his left eye.

He took out his gun using his left hand and fired a barrage of dark bullets as fast as possible, which is about 15 rounds a minute.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Theia snapped out of her thoughts, aware that she had been easily caught off guard by Van's words. And if she had been any more careless, he would have surely killed her. Yet he didn't, and she had to be grateful for that.

But the fight wasn't over. How stupid of her to lose focus just by him asking that question. She promised herself that she wouldn't do that ever again. She wasn't surprised that he broke the ring around him; it was bound to disappear and for someone like him, it would be easy to break it.

Fortunately, the three blades she had under her control were still present. And it didn't hurt to have a few more. Now with six blades of light, she didn't hesitate to send them straight towards him, each taking different angles but aiming towards the same area; his chest.

Theia was aware he was heading for Victor, and it was clear that if he didn't get up and get away in time, he would die. She ran towards him. "Run!" She yelled, her heart beating quick in fear. But he could only do so much, as he shot bullets of Darkness at Van. She activated Haste, running faster towards them, sending multiple rays of light towards the Master of Darkness.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Vide swore. He was having bad luck tonight, he had already lost at the races, he had dropped his favorite drink spilling the contents everywhere, and even worse someone had nearly destroyed downtown! He scoffed as he assessed the damage. Nearly two blocks were torn up and the adjacent building was cut right in two, man must have been a messy fight. There were tears in the building and the ground alike, kinda like someone taking an eraser to a picture to get rid of the edges. A rather destructive ability, Vide had decided as he leaned over to touch the surface of the concrete ground that was reduced to a very smooth feel.

“Either someone really doesn’t like this world’s infrastructure, or they were fighting over something serious.” He sighed and stood back up pinching the bridge of his nose. He hoped it didn’t involve who he thought it involved, ugh, what does it matter? With his luck it would most definitely involve him and hell; he would be in the middle of everything! After that horrific event over at the Academy so many years ago Vide had a falling out with reality. He had detached himself from reality in hopes to get away from it. It wasn’t like he was depressed, I guess, but it was just there was no one that was alive that he knew. All of his old friends were gone, just whispers in the wind. That is until he did a little digging. He had found out about Van and decided to recon the situation. After digging around for three years Vide took pride in reaffirming his old place as a nosy little bug.

Vide didn’t know everything or even why Van was doing what he was doing. If he knew Van he could only try to guess his reasoning and his motives, but still; guesses are merely guesses. Vide needed to approach this gently and with calm rationality, he couldn’t just barge in there demanding to be taken to Van. Van was a man who enjoyed his privacy more than he enjoyed his sense of discretion. Talking upfront to Van probably wouldn’t work; besides, it wasn’t like he was planning to do that anyways.

“Sounds like something that Azu chick would do, which means…” he looked around for more evidence, “Van should be around here somewhere…”

Looking up, Vide grinned as a nice breeze blew through.

Darkness seemed to become sentient at this point. The shadows bent and formed the familiar gait of Vide as he materialized into existence. A circle of power appeared suddenly underneath his feet causing him to levitate in mid-air, the circle looked like something akin to a demonic ritualistic method of summoning a creature mixed in with a dinner plate. A large demonic dinner plate tore into reality intercepting the bullets of darkness shot by Victor successfully absorbing the projectiles and rendering them useless. The “blockers” moved away from Victor’s bolts of darkness – or at least where they would be – and intercepted Theia’s line of attacks, absorbing and deflecting all possible threats. Beams of darkness materialized and shot downward in front of Theia. They caught her sleeves and the very edges of her shoes and pinned her down there using her own speed against her.

Vide absentmindedly scratched his forehead and turned towards Van. “Sorry about interrupting your little…” he looked around at everyone, “.. Meeting there Van, but we need to talk.”

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
They had failed to do anything impressive at all. Victor had, laughably and unbelievably, continued to try and use darkness against one who had mastered such a force. The little mean looking girl had chosen to repeatedly use the same move again and again, each time failing to actually hit him, and lowering the bar of those who wielded a keyblade. Lastly was Theia, who ..where did he even begin? Taking advantage of her emotions was the one reason she didn't accomplish anything, and despite the rays she sent, he was prepared to wound her terribly, had it not been for an unforeseen arrival. Vide had come and had stopped both incoming attacks with ease. Having still been knelt down, Van rose to his feet and looked over at his old acquaintance, directly to his right.

"Talk..?" Twirling his blade in his right hand, he had kept his eyes on Vide while this was going on. A couple moments later he caught it, the blade raised upward, and then 'sheathed' it at his left waist, the tip disappearing and the blade eventually as he 'sheathed' it. He gave a glance to each individual on the scene, he shook his head at the three he 'fought' and gave a certain look to Roy that suggested pity. This was a waste of his time.

"I suggest you get some better allies, Roy ..this trash will bear down on you." A plethora of darkness built from Van's feet and spread forth, surrounding both himself, and Vime. Rising up as though the shadow was flame itself, it covered both the two men and swallowed them. The two disappearing and the shadow fading from view.

-

"..What happened to you?" Roy would mutter, having to suffer through such a poor battle without being able to help those who's lives were in danger the entire time. Roy was no fool, and knew Van had multiple chances to kill each of them but, didn't take it. For someone everyone seemed to have a problem with, he was not going for a death blow the entire time, even if it would've been so easy for him to do it. That, made Roy think. Van was such a neutral person, so it wasn't like him to take an entire alignment like this. Roy wasn't smart, but he knew something was very wrong about this. Where was Mio? Where was his true light? Staring at the spot Van disappeared to, he allowed his magnetic bond with the building to be release and fell towards the ground, somersaulting once and landing on his feet, crouched with his palms hitting the ground.

"Please take care of everything here." Roy would call to Theia, seeing as she was obviously the adult here and assuming she must have known some type of medical knowledge. It didn't take a rocket scientist to ask 'where does it hurt?' did it? With that, Roy would break off into a sprint to reunite with Venus, having left her alone when Van was looking for her. That girl from before wasn't killed either, so he must not have needed to kill them per se. He'd need to figure it out later, but for now, he was using his above average agility to race across the city quickly.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Azusa was nervous, there was no doubt about that. But who wouldn't be?! I mean the only time Van brought someone else back was when Fleur came here... Wait, that didn't sound right. Azusa shook her head and sat awkwardly at the dinner table and watch as Vide gracefully went window to window to stare at the startling affects that ensued during Dark Hour. It had been what... five, six hours since Vide had been here? Azusa didn't know what to talk about, she didn't even know the guy! Thankfully Azusa had been dressed appropriately - not that she would ever dress inappropriately right? - before Van popped into existence right in front of her. She wore a comforting black hoodie over a pink shirt with a picture of a cartoonish black cat on her chest.

Oh and let's not forget the cat. After being scared half to death Van introduced Azusa to another guest, a black cat! The kitten was so adorable that Azusa nearly forgot that Vide was standing right there watching Azusa squeal because of the kitten and hugged and kiss the small creature. Azusa blushed as she recalled that moment, Vide probably thinks she is a child... Shaking her head she absentmindedly petted the kitten that was sleeping on her lap. She still doesn't have a name for her but Azusa has a few ideas, she wrote them down in her diar- er, journal before Vide could notice. But felines aside this Vide was a strange character, Azusa decided this when Vide rudely addressed Azusa as "Azunyan". Azusa immediately refuted that nickname but Vide claimed, "Isn't that what Rainbow Head calls you?" How did he know about her?! Azusa didn't tell anyone about U- er, Rainbow Head. Well except Van but she never told anyone her nickname, was Vide some sort of wizard? Her ears perked up at the idea of that, she stared at Vide as she tried to find some sort of mark that indicated his wizardness.

Azusa had a problem with things like this. Despite her sound and mature mind Azusa had a tendency to daydream. When it wasn't about Va- er, about helping Van, it was usually about something childish like unicorns or dragons (Okay, I'm not saying she hasn't thought about them in particular more about the idea surrounding them, about the.. philosophy about them, yeah that's it, philosophy). So when she thought of Vide being a wizard the idea immediately struck her as a near infinite "what ifs" stormed her mind. She was so curious at this point she didn't care that she had been staring at Vide for three minutes straight. Curiosity killed the cat, respectively of course.

"Oi..." Vide sighed as Azusa continued to stare at him with those awestruck eyes, was she nine or something? He scratched his chin uncomfortably, when was Van getting back? "Hey, Azusa, yoohoo, anyone there?" He snapped his fingers in front of Azusa's face but she didn't react. He could hear her mutter something about wizards but otherwise nothing. Vide ran a hand through his hair and grimaced, he didn't think he would be stuck with Azusa for a long time but Van had a habit of disappearing. Even though he explained his concerns to Van it seemed to be rather hopeless. Vide knew his previous notions of Van's plans were correct and that disturbed him, he was hoping Van would laugh in his face and deny everything. He isn't planning to stop Van but only to act as a... peacekeeper. After all, Mio definitely was the sweetest girl Vide knew but people can change. Three years may not seem like a lot of time but look at Van, look at Azusa, look at Vide. Three years can change someone very easily. Ah, right Azusa.

Vide casually leaned forward and flicked Azusa's forward forcing her to snap out of her stupor. She held her forehead with both hands and look around dazed, when her eyes registered Vide she glared daggers at him; an expression he was used to.

"What was that for?" Azusa complained childishly. Vide smiled, this girl certainly was something else huh..

"Sorry, did you want to go back to daydreaming?" Azusa's expression was priceless as her face reddened and she refuted claiming she wasn't daydreaming but thinking strategically something Vide wasn't accustomed to apparently.

"Fine, fine, but this is Dark Hour huh?" Vide asked rather curious, it would be his first time seeing Dark Hour up close and personal. It seemed the entirety of existence went through a genre shift as even the colors of the walls changed from a bright crimson to a dull white and gray. Azusa nodded; her expression grim, she must be used to this by now. She even prepared for the surprisingly bitter weather that came with the sudden shift into Dark Hour, Vide's breath was visible and it felt like they were in a freezer.

"But here our powers are amplified," Azusa demonstrated as she conjured up a ball of darkness that brilliantly shimmered on her palm, Vide could feel the resonating power emitting from that small ball of darkness. "We are stronger... and I could be more useful as a result.." She whispered that last part as if Vide wasn't there and that she was reassuring herself. She must be feeling like shit after that encounter with Roy huh..

Vide placed a hand on Azusa's head, she looked up and scrunch up her nose, "What are you doing?" She demanded with a small voice, Vide ignored her and kept his hand there. She didn't need silly little words or encouragement, she needed comfort. As if to prove his point Azusa subtly began to lean into his head, kinda like a cat wanting to be petted.

Vide didn't want to look like a weirdo so he pulled away and turned back to the window. "Amplified huh..."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Wake up, Hope ..." Nadine would find herself immediately surrounded by the small shadows that had been watching her from the time she was placed here. She would find herself not held in chains like one would expect, but would be on the cellar floor, the racks having been empty for the longest. Despite its location, it was actually fairly clean down here, and that was because his fiends did a wonderful job with housekeeping around here. You could literally eat off the floor. Hope would also find a blanket around her to keep her warm, and one of the shadow fiends found it a good idea to act as a comfy pillow for her. Despite his title, Van had done a decent enough job to accommodate her nap, even if he didn't need to do it. That circlet of darkness was still there as well. He never planned to kill her from the start, it wasn't his MO and if his plan were to work, they may not have to die at all ..but if it happened, it would regrettably happen. She was too important to just let go. It was his fault..

Vide had made mention of something he was already aware of, time, and the effect of change on someone who hasn't been in this realm for so long. He didn't change. He was still Van whether or not he had this title, and while he did study further in Darkness in order to know how to control that power and prevent losing anyone else again, he was still as neutral as they came. Never was he a real monster, he had not fallen to darkness. The highlight of his day was Azusa's face lighting up after she received her new pet, and seeing his apprentice made happy, made him forget about Vide's words. He knew damn it, he knew what could happen, but it wasn't like him to just leave someone so important in there forever. Would the guy understand at all? She could adjust ..he'd help her, and wouldn't just let her go.

He sat down in a wooden chair directly in front of her, having watched her sleep for at least ten minutes, expecting her to wake up on her own eventually, but she was determined to sleep. Maybe he underestimated his own strength a little.

Sparks

gone
For a moment, she could feel again. A twinge of fear, pain in her forehead...and a nagging sense telling her to wake up. Twitching her fingers she gave out a bit of a groan, she opened her eyes, and she could see things again. It was Dark Hour. She could tell from her skin being even more pale than normal, since it was now radiating a bright white. Feeling more pain in her head, she grabbed it quickly, wincing a bit. She felt a blanket around her, and a shadow 'thing' under her head with more shadows surrounding her. This was very weird, and a bit unexpected.

Nadine sat up, taking the blanket with her, and noticed the person in the wooden chair. It was very obvious that she wasn't dead, so that was a plus, but what was the intention here? Why was she even alive when he could've easily killed her? ...Whatever the reason was, she would probably find out soon, considering that he is sitting right there. Giving out a sigh, she pushed blonde, now light grey, hair out of her face and looked straight at him not really worried at all, even though she was secretly a bit shaken by this whole expierience.

"Thanks for the blanket." This really wasn't bad at all besides getting knocked out for a various amount of time.

Light

faster than
Awards
Ice erupted in a small explosion from around Girgar. He felt slightly weaker, and the ice began to change into a greyish white, and for a moment hung in the air.
Dark Hour! Girgar spung to his feet and saw that his frenemy was layed on the ground beside him. He picked up the meatbag and put him on his shoulder. He sent his Keyblade into the oblivion and put on hand onto his package. Girgar knew that with a small adjustment he would have a handy trooper helping him. One with a lot of control over the elements.

Girgar didn't even have to get used to the change in colour. Considering he'd only been there for a while, he kad surprisingly good knowledge of where to find the potion shop. A brief note was on the counter.

DON'T STEAL OR BE CAUGHT WITH THE FINE!!!

Girgar smirked and brushed the note away. His energy was thrumming and he found just what he was looking for. An Elixir. He raised the bottle up and allowed his luggage to take a few sips.

Awards
It was dark hour once again. Hanahime could tell due to the obvious monochrome view the world always took. Looking up at the blank sky she sighed. The dark hour seemed to have an effect on those who didn't just out right vanish. Some would become stronger, while others would feel as though their strength were fading. She felt neither of these two effects, she didn't think it was because she was 'special.' Instead she figured it had more to do with her elemental balance.

She partakes in the powers of both light and darkness, being careful to not let one out weigh another. And yet, during the dark hour she could always feel her inner darkness creeping, trying to overpower the light. Speaking of light, she was still with the master of light right now. "Theia, it goes without saying... But we need to do something about him." Hana's fist's clenched in irritation. "Just who the hell does he think he is? Just because he's the master of darkness that doesn't give him the right to kidnap people!" She yelled, expressing her frustration. "But first." she suddenly calmed down. "Let's catch up to Roy and think this over, we can't just jump into this without understanding what the master of darkness is after."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Theia was surprised by the sudden appearance of the the man. He seemed to be an acquaintance of the Master of Darkness as well. Besides that, none of her attacks hit, as it was all swallowed up, and she was stopped by the dark things that appeared and held her back. She frowned, noticing the two men conversing and then going off before the Master of Darkness told Roy to 'get some better allies'.

She sighed. Maybe he was right. She got out from the darkness that restrained her and dismissed her keyblade.

"Please take care of everything here."

"Wait!" She called before he left. She clenched her fist. She was disappointed in herself. One of the chosen was taken away by Van. But staying here would not help. She needed to catch up to Roy and meet Venus, who was undoubtedly one of the chosen. The dark hour arrived, and Theia knew that it would be best to get going.

"Let's catch up to Roy and think this over, we can't just jump into this without understanding what the master of darkness is after."

She looked at Hana with a little forced smile. "My thoughts exactly. After all, I must to talk to the girl. Let's go." She could still feel Venus' strength, though it was faint. She looked at the people and remembered the one who was terribly injured. She walked over to him, kneeling down. "I'm sorry I don't know any healing magic but," She took out two bottles of potions. "This should help. Thank you for everything." She stood up once again. "I'm going ahead." She dashed off towards the direction of Venus and, most probably, Roy.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
All Laring could remember was passing out. Then through waves of consciousness, he remembered being carried quickly somewhere. And then all of a sudden he was sitting up wide eyed and happy.

"What the....OH!" he then understood what had happened. They were in a potion shop.....Girgar had taken him there and healed him...yeah the same guy who was trying to kill him...well he never knew if Girgar was trying to kill him, it was just a guess of some sort.

He looked around him....it seemed that it had taken two bottles to get him back on his feet and a third to get him where he was now. Strange, he must have been pretty bad. How long had he been out?

And more importantly why was everything such a strange color....a monochromatic color. Even he and Girgar were this color.....maybe it was the Elixir he had taken.

He then looked towards Girgar. "Ah....I guess I should thank you for saving my life. I also guess I owe you one." He then paused as he realized what was really happening. "But then again I guess you already knew that huh?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
( Wolfe has given me other priorities, sorry for the wait. I will post as Roy as soon as I can, may take some time considering my partner for him has gone MIA ..god damn it >.>)

"Don't mention it. Despite popular belief, I am not a 'great evil' as others would want to assume. I have a heart as much as you do." Van stood up and stepped towards Nadine, not wanting to get on the wrong foot about all this. He had decided a while ago that gaining cooperation would be the best course of action, so he'd avoid keeping her prisoner if he could. It couldn't be too hard if they refused. Hope and Love were very gentle people, but the legend could have been misread, or people could have just changed in the end after all. Extending his right hand, he intended to help her up.

"I'd like to know your immediate impression of me. What do you think I brought you here for?" He expected certain choices, but he was open for surprise, since the first thing she did in a foreign location was thank him for a blanket he didn't need to give her. Oh, so innocent.

Sparks

gone
Nadine thought for a second, for she was already confused by what he said. This guy was evil? Seriously, he seemed nice enough, not the kind of person who would kill someone just because they looked at him funny, but he did seem to have this characteristic about him that seemed… dark. Who even was he? She would ask for a name after she found out the reason why she was here. He extended his hand towards her, and she didn’t pause to accept it, considering he was just being friendly. She stood up and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to get out loose pieces of dirt.
After I got KO’d I must have fallen in the street. That would explain the dirt and throbbing headache.

"I'd like to know your immediate impression of me. What do you think I brought you here for?"
Giving a nod, and a slight tilt of her head, she thought about it for a moment. She did have the keyblade, but maybe he didn’t even know that. She wanted to play it safe at first, and make sure that she didn’t make any mistake in what she said. Giving a deep thoughtful look, she placed the back of her knuckles on her chin and began to speak.

“I really don’t understand why they assume you are a ‘great evil’ -” She changed her voice to go deeper when saying the ‘great evil’. “-unless they’re holding a grudge against something you did, or you did something that wasn‘t right…But, I‘ve only just met you, so I wouldn‘t have any idea anyways.” She shrugged lightly. “But as first impressions go, you‘ve done a really nice job.” A small smile appeared and she crossed her arms.

“Now, as to why I’m here…I was hoping you could tell me.” Quickly she looked down at her white arms, hoping for an answer. “I think you need me for something, some type of help, but I don’t know how I‘m supposed to.” This was all a crazy weird idea. She didn’t know how she could help anyways …Unless he needed something to be painted.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
It was a shame how someone so nice had to be caught up in this, it was really was. Van would have regretted kidnapping her if the stakes weren't so high. Like it or not, he needed her, as she had something he needed from her and he'd need to take it. He's never attempted such a thing before, and wasn't sure what effect it could have on her in the long run. Part of him cared, yet part of him knew regardless it would have to be done. He didn't consider himself a monster, and neither did she, but if he was really willing to end up unintentionally killing her in order to bring something important back to him, would he be able to look at himself the same way?

"I'll cut to the chase then ..I need your essence, your spirit, in order to bring something important to me back to her original form." bringing his left arm around Nadine, he placed his open right palm to her chest. He wasn't sure if taking the spirit out of her would hurt her, or if she'd even feel it, but he needed to brace her in case she struggled. His hand where it was, he was considering how this would affect things in the long run for her. He hesitated.

"..Tell me what you have to live for, Nadine. Who's going to miss you?"

-

"Man she's just disappeared in thin air, how am I supposed to find her!?"
Roy was one of a handful that could still roam in Dark Hour without fading. Arriving outside the ice cream shop that he had left her, he found her missing, and circled the block calling her name, only to arrive back in front of it without any evidence of her being here. She was just gone! Venus didn't seem the type to wander, or just disappear without a trace. If anything, maybe she faded too ..but she seemed too strong to fade from Dark Hour. Van couldn't have gotten her could he?

"Aaaagh man, this is crazy ..should I just hope she'll be okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back