• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dance of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
It was peculiar. The fact that Dark Hour still hadn't come. Girgar decided to get off his fat-ass and to learn some more about the people of this town. Most of his endeavour told him that everyone here was boring. No-one other than those who lived in the castle, had access to the castle. So he was going to have a very hard time getting in.
Loud clashings sounded around him, but Girgar hardly seemed to notice, and continued walking. He quickly found out that he had walked in a circle. Then he felt the fact that a lot of Wielder activity was happening around him. He tried to resist, but alas, his powers and qualities drew him to the disorder like a mosquito to a light.
It was worth it. Front row tickets. With his ability he dug his fingers into the pores of the building, and gazed down onto the battle, still invisible, and saw that someone was peeping around the corner. The feel of a Wielder was with him too. Girgar knew what he had to do. A Wielder could stop him from continuing in his mission to throw this world unto Darkness.
He jumped off the top, landing on the ground, and turned to the man who was peeping. He made himself visible.
"Hey fella! Wanna dance?" said Girgar, mockingly, and summoned his Keyblade, curls of red electricity flickering along his Keyblade as it appeared. A nice fight was sure to follow.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Would now be a good idea to approach? Laring wondered. If he did then he was sure to get caught up in the fray of madness that had apparently taken place before him and had no sign of slowing down. If he stayed here he would remain safe and secure. While that sounded nice---

"Hey fella! Wanna dance?" A voice proclaimed behind him.

Damn. Turning around he stared at what stood before him. It was a person. No duh, what else would it be? A talking bipedal dog?" Before he replied he studied this character. Mystery man had very dark hair which was a stark contrast with is face. It was deathly white with a scar on it. I wonder how he got that. Must have been a situation just like this. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Also...What the hell was he wearing?

Did he really want to fight right now....what if he seriously meant dancing? That would be awfully nice but this guy didn't look like the dancing type, unless it was with a sword. Speaking of which----

Keyblade. This mysterious figure had one. This was Laring's first actual experience with one and he wanted answers and the only way he felt he was gonna get those---

He took a deep breath and said "Ok....we can do this dance. On once condition...if I win you must answer my questions. With that he drew his two guns Hansel and Gretel and looked at this strange character.

Let's boogie.

Peace

Awards
Victor just stood there as the girl left and looked for were she went. He saw two of the girls that were fighting before disappear. He watched as the Master of Darkness knocked out another girl. Something deep inside of him exploded. Was it rage? Or did he just snap from everything that's going on? Whatever the case, he summoned his Impaler yet again and walked backwards. He ran off the top of the building and plummeted toward the ground.

It is at this point that he regained his composure and realized that this wasn't a good idea. Thinking quickly, he used his keyblade's ability to make a jump every 20 feet or so to decelerate himself. When he was within range of his ability, the smell came back. The smell so foul that it almost made him throw up. He swallowed his would-be vomit and kept going with his "plan." When he was about 20ft above Van, he used his keyblade's ability for the last time to jump as high as he could into the air. As descended, he held his sword with both hands above his head and swung down at him, empowering the blow with enough darkness to level a brick wall.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Roy was completely taken by surprise when Van had managed to get behind this new girl so quickly, while everyone else seemed to react instantly, as if their awareness was almost god-like. However, all Van seemed to do was knock her out, not causing her any serious harm in doing so. He obviously didn’t plan on killing them like the ‘Master of Light’ so quickly claimed when she landed onto the ground. While she was getting Nadine away from Van, Van merely seemed to hold the girl up and allowed Nadine to be taken from him. Was it out of pity for them? This guy didn’t do anything dangerous to hurt her, so if he wasn’t trying to kill them, what was he planning to do with that girl anyway?

Everyone was beginning to act rather offensively and without much reason. Hana called him a pedophile ..which didn’t exactly get much of a laugh out of anyone. Theia, who had so proudly named herself the ‘Master of Light’ had been allowed to take Nadine from him, and automatically assumed that he would kill her. If he wanted to kill her, that was his chance, so why didn’t she take that into account already? As for some other guy …well, why did he need to jump in like this? He didn’t know of anything that was going on …

“Guys, your overreacting ..at least ask him calmly first.”

Unfortunately, due to the irrational attitude and actions everyone took, things were going to take a turn for the worst.
-

Having caught the spirit of Hope by the collar of her top, Van was prepared to carry her on his shoulder and transport her to his castle. Things couldn’t go right, or smoothly. By the most unnatural and unrealistic odds, the group of ‘heroes’ had arrived down here before he could even leave. Legs definitely should have snapped by now, but, so be it ..he’ll snap them if they continue this task. Being the only thing holding Nadine up, Theia had hastily gotten between them, forcing Van to release her and let her fall flat on her face all due to Theia’s hasty actions. She’d wake up with a powerful head ache, and it wasn’t even his doing. Hopefully Theia would be proud of that. So he watched, watched her carry the spirit off with a small leap, only to set her down and walk back over to him, leaving her completely unguarded.

How ..in the world, was she a Master? Was she so sure of herself that she thought he wouldn’t get past her, or was she really unable to think things through before she acted? His expression was visibly displeased, not because of Hana’s childish comment that wasn’t clever at all, but because they were just ..so ..quick to jump into things like this without taking a moment to look at them.

“You have got to be ..the worst people I have ever dealt with.”
He responded silently, eyes narrowed at Theia especially. Hana was just a child and would be dealt with, but Theia of all people should serve as an example, yet she was just as stupid as that little girl.

She really isn’t to blame ..he was the only reason she couldn’t..

Van looked up towards Roy, giving him an unseen amount of respect for not jumping the gun without purpose, and not resorting to childish insults to mask his lack of sense. The next generation wasn’t completely stupid after all. Lowering his head again, he faced Theia, trying to ignore the boy who was planning an aerial assault from above, making enough noise to know he was there. He wouldn’t deal with him directly, he’d allow his own shadow to do it.

“You are really beginning to irritate me..you know nothing of what I plan, yet you truly think I wanted to kill her? I have no reason to tell you what I want, you won't help me get it.” Her assumptions were beginning to work his last nerve, and having had enough of her interference, he’d make an example of her in front of these would-be heroes. With a snap of his fingers on his left hand, a rope of darkness grew from around the back of her neck and wrapped itself around her neck entirely. He had a proposition for them.

“I hold her life in my hands and can strangle her while she sleeps if I choose to.”
He began. As a fail-safe and clearly having seen Theia coming before he let her snatch her away, he planted a ribbon of darkness at the back of her neck, to not only track her wherever she went, but to kill her should she attempt escape, or if someone tried to steal her. It wasn’t the kindest method of assuring obedience, but, these people weren’t going to let her go. That boy was still descending, he was getting louder.”And I’ll …one moment.” He told Hana, Roy, and Theia to halt, looking up towards the boy who was getting fairly close. Having begin to run the scenario through in his head, Van had chosen to wait …wait ..and... now!

Before his sword fell, a large tendril of darkness shot out of Van’s shoulder and caught Victor by his very neck. Add his falling speed to a sudden spot at such a sensitive part of his body, and the results were not going to be spectacular for him. His neck should have snapped instantly, but they always had a way of surviving. His blue eyes fell upon his sword lined with darkness, his fury replaced with mild amusement.

“It’s official ..you are all poor combatants, except for one ..and that one doesn’t appear to want to fight.” He was speaking of Roy, obviously.

His tendril was wrapped around Victor’s neck tightly, threatening to snap it on the spot ( if it had not done so already) but, Van was no murderer unless his patience ran out. The tendril swung Victor towards Van carefully before throwing him directly towards Hana, releasing him and allowing the tendril to go right back to Van. Whether or not Hana wanted to catch her ‘comrade’ was up to her, but he was moving at her with great force. If she even COULD catch him, she'd skid back a fair distance.

“As I was saying ..I have that girl bound by the neck, but I’ll give you the opportunity to free her under one condition. Impress me.” Van began to go over the terms of this in his own head, having made this up on the spot.

"Impress you? How can we do that?" Roy would have to worry about the condition of that guys neck later, or if he could even take a full breath without coughing for a while. The way he saw it, this man was just something else. That tendril out of his shoulder ..he wouldn't have expected it, not at all. He wasn't afraid, but just a bit concerned with how they were ever going to beat him if he could do something like that instantly. His precision was amazing ..catching Victor before his blade could even touch him. This, was going to be hard.

"You'll be trying to defeat me in combat. You, however, will sit out."

"But-"

"You are the sole reason my apprentice couldn't take the other ..you've done enough for today. Let them all try their hand at being useful. If you intervene, that girl is going to find it a little hard to breath ..forever."

The threat hung in the air pretty well and Roy was smart enough to remain where he was. Van, however, looked back up at him, instead of staring right towards Theia, and acknowledged him. Roy swallowed hard, but nodded his head, understanding the terms of this confrontation. At least someone gets it.

"If you agree to these terms, then begin your attack. When the first of you comes, the time begins." Shadowfiends rose up around Nadine's unconscious being, guarding her should anyone be stupid enough to rush to her. They were of the weaker variety, but if they were to be destroyed, Nadine would be strangled as a result. However, darkness seemed to appear below her, and she sank inside of it, leaving the area only to end up on the cold prison floor in the castle overwhelmed with darkness, the shadows hovering around to watch her in the event that if she did get up even after being knocked out recently, she'd remain still, or suffer consequences that she couldn't erase.

She was gone from the area, and her face may very well be throbbing since Theia chose to force Van to release her.

Satisfied and knowing it was inevitable these people would try to save this girl, Van stood ready and placed his right foot forward, extending his right arm and holding his hand out towards Theia, who was a minor threat but still had reason to be the strongest here outside of these children.

"Come and face me."

Would he even need to use his key blade on these grunts?

Last edited:
Awards
This situation had certainly gone downhill fast... Hanahime was expecting this guy to react to her comment, because he didn't seem like the type to just open up to them what his plans were. Maybe if he had a secret base in a hollowed out volcano and a bad accent he would be the type to just spill it all, but that would be too convenient huh? Theia had decided to grab the unconscious girl away, and some other guy had decided to try and attack him directly. Both ended up failing, and only made this guy more upset than intended. The guy that failed his attack was thrown towards her at a rather fast speed. Planting her feet to the ground she caught him, the impact causing her to move back a bit. Letting him down Hana frowned at Van. Now this is getting out of hand. He wants us to fight him? I can't even tell how strong he is! What choice was there though? That girl's life was literately in their hands.

"So it's like that huh?... Alright, I'll go first.... But I wanna know what this is all about after!" Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes, focusing her ki. An aura of darkness began to creep along the right side of her body, stopping when it covered half of her in a vertical manner. A radiant light did the same with her left side as her right eye began to glow a bright yellow. "Yin... Yang!" Her two keyblades came to her hands. The bright Yang in her right hand, and the dark Yin in her left. In this form she truly looks like an embodiment of Yin and Yang.
"You all may want to step back a bit..." She rushed forward towards Van, swinging Yang a wave of light flew towards him in a vertical slash. Before the wave could hit she rushed to his other side and swung Yin, creating a polar opposite wave of darkness. Once the two waves converged they created a blast of twilight energy that rippled the air and bent the light around it's focal point.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
It wasn't hard to say that Mio was on Azusa's mind ever since that little incident. In fact she could have stood out there thinking about Mio until Dark Hour but she was getting cold and decided to go back inside for a nice shower. Azusa washed her long black hair as the heated water washed over her, those memories that Mio had given her startled Azusa. A lot of them were of Van and her. Azusa blushed in spite of herself, she had basically peeked into his personal life without even telling him. Van had always respected personal space and allowed Azusa and Fleur the privacy that they wanted, they were expected to do the same for Van.

Even though he never explicitly stated it it seemed his past was painful to talk about. Azusa didn't want to be all nosy and bug him about his youth that's why she felt a little guilty about knowing things about him that he didn't know that she knew. But then again Azusa felt a little giddy for knowing more about Van. It was like their little secret... that he doesn't know about. Ah, crap, how is she going to tell Van this?

Oh a strange lady appeared out of nowhere and gave me memories from her past that involved you. Yeah, that's going to be weird to try and explain. Azusa washed over her body with soap feeling a little nostalgic. It felt like ages but she was reminded of the time she had accidentally thought of Van's shadow as a monster during Dark Hour and ended up running for her life being soaked by the rain. When the shadow had caught up with her she was teleported back home soaking wet and embarrassed to explain what had happened. She had taken a bath and ended up thinking about Van again.

"I need a hobby.." Azusa muttered to herself as she washed off the soap. Before Van she really didn't have anything to be honest. Azusa always did like drawing but never had the talent for it, and she was as eloquent as a water buffalo so writing was out of the question. It was weird when she thought about it but Van quite literally gave her everything. He gave her strength and confidence and he's given her the chance to feel so many different emotions other than anger and pain.

Azusa would have never thought she would have taken up sword-fighting. Back then Azusa was terrified of swords and icky fighting but now she adored her sword (that she had secretly named Pontou) because she thought it was cute. Azusa has a weird mind obviously. But because of Van she is more comfortable with fighting although she still gets nervous at the sight of blood, during one of the more intense training sessions Azusa would normally feel queasy at the sight of her blood but she has grown accustomed to it. These three years have been rather amazing huh? Because of him she was able to temporarily leave this world to go to another to meet a weird girl officially dubbed "Rainbow Head". She would have never been able to have done that if she was alone.

Azusa smiled at her childishness when she had first came to this castle. Everything was so unfamiliar and she felt so scared but oddly at peace. She had refused to say anything the first three weeks she spent here and resorted to communicating via nods and blank stares. Van didn't mind, he was an incredibly patient person and even had opted to get Azusa a notepad to communicate with. She shut off the water and stepped out of the shower feeling the freezing floor underneath. An uncomfortable breeze blew over her nude body making her shiver. Wrapping a towel around her slender body she stood in front of the large bronze mirror and examined herself. Frowning slightly at her childish bust she cupped them and sighed.

Every girl she knew had a decent bust, Rainbow Head was impossibly impressive, Fleur, even Venus! Come on! Was she cursed or something?! She dried off her hair and walked out of the bathroom heading for her own room until she walked right past Van's room and peeked in curiously. Even though she knew she was alone she felt a little shy stepping in wearing nothing but a towel. Azusa nervously glanced around and stared at Van's bed. Scratching the back of her head she contemplated laying down but it would seem a little weird right?

"Ahh~ my legs are so tired from all of this running." Azusa plopped herself down on the edge of bed causally and a bit proud that she was able to come up with a convenient reason to sit down. "Then again my back is kinda stiff." She said aloud to justify her reasoning. She laid down comfortably, "Ah, but it feels weird to lay down with a towel on..." She whispered that last part and nervously removed her towel. Azusa felt a little weird just laying there nude. She shifted so her face was to the pillow and Van's scent assailed her. Her cheeks reddened, I look like such a creeper....

Azusa didn't care, she hugged the pillow and closed her eyes getting ready to rest. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she sat up, "No, i-it's too weird." She looked over to see the bed half-empty, it was weird; the bed looked lonely. Azusa laid down again and pulled the covers over her, she sat on her side facing the empty side of the bed.

"G-Good morning Van." Azusa muttered in a small voice, she shook her head, no it didn't sound right. "Good morning Van!" She was a lot more cheery that time but it sounded forced. "Good morning Van~.." Her voice was low and seductive, but as she said it she felt like an idiot. Shaking her head she chided herself for ever thinking she could sound sexy.

She sat up and felt incredibly self-conscious at this point. Jumping off the bed she fixed the covers and sprinted out of the room. She ran into her room and got dressed trying to get her cheeks to stop blushing but she couldn't help but smile. Azusa repeated, "Good morning Van." Like a mantra, she swore she would be able to say it right one day.

Peace

Awards
Before Van's tendril caught him, Victor jumped backwards in midair to try to avoid the attack. But he got caught anyway and was tossed aside. The damage to his neck was lowered because he slowed his descent with the jump. Damn... He thought as he was whipped around and tossed at the girl he met on the roof. Thankfully she caught him and placed him on the ground. He wanted to say thank you but he couldn't due to the damage to his neck.

He laid down and took short breathes for a couple of minutes until he can breathe normally. After his breather, he got up and moved his neck around to see if everything was okay. Everything was fine except for some annoying kink he's got now. It was one of those kinks that you know where it is, but you can't find the right position to crack your neck to get rid of it. He was also having some difficulty breathing. To him, it was somewhat manageable as long as he doesn't exert himself too much.

He let out a sigh then threw his sword into the air as he drew his gun and switched it to his left hand before catching it. He crouched down before running straight at him. When he was about five feet away from him, he dashed to his back side to his left and fired three bullets of darkness with enough power to push him back a foot or two. After that, he jumped up then jumped again. Now he's in the air above Van's head. He took in and let out a deep breath and closes his eyes as he holstered his gun. He concentrates on his left arm. Almost instantaneously, his left arm and the left side of his chest became shrouded in darkness with the fingertips replaced with talons and a blade came out of his shoulder. As he descended, he swung his arm and let loose a volley of blades made of the same material as his bullets. When he was a few feet above the master's head he jumped backward. When he landed, he ducked down and swung his Keyblade at his back while extending a blade of darkness from his palm aimed at his neck.

Light

faster than
Awards
Girgar prepared his body then umped high into the air, vanishing midway, and then swung his Keyblade down onto his gunner "friend's" back. As his Keyblade exploded downwards the spikes began to pulse. As the Keyblade came closer the spikes began to grow in size. A black streak through the air,tinged with red, and then Girgar was shown to his enemy. He backflipped quickly to get away from his foe. He'd hve to avoid direct eyesight, otherwise it would be bye-byes for himself.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Theia grimaced. Oh dear, she thought. Just as she thought she had Nadine safe, she was taken back again, now caught in a cage. It was not unnoticeable that there was Darkness bound around her neck, and if Theia wasn't careful, who knows what he would do to her. Oh gosh, I should stop being so impetuous and reckless, I'm such an idiot... She berated herself in her mind.

Another boy appeared to intervene, which although the thought of him helping them was nice of him, assuming he was on their side, only had him thrown away easily by the Master of Darkness. She wondered whether the Darkness he used even affected the Master of Darkness. She glanced back in concern for a second before Hana stepped in to make the first move.

"Ah, Hana!" She gasped as the girl went forward to attack. The sudden change in her surprised Theia, but it just made her worried more than anything. It felt inevitable to end up in a fight now that things turned out this way. And she felt guilty for it. Hana attacked the Master of Darkness, but he wouldn’t fall from that one attack.

She grimaced. “...Okay.” She called forth a ring of Light, which circled around him. Even though she knew the strength of his Darkness would affect the hold of the ring around him, it still bound him to his spot, for now. She immediately got it to contract, squeezing him tighter and tighter. For now he was stuck where he was. But the ring would not hold long.

She hesitated for a second. She didn’t even know why, while feeling this small voice in her telling her not to do anything. She frowned, creating three swords of light before her, aimed and ready to stab through him. With a wave of her hand, the swords went straight at him.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Okay.." Van mumbled, not expecting much out of this lot without the Key Shuriken wielder, but was ready to be wrong if he was to be wrong. The little mean looking girl proudly made mention that she was to go first and entered some form he didn't really care to find a threat. Another person trying to wield both powers and thinking they were spectacular for doing so, it meant nothing to him, he was capable of the same. Recklessly she came at him with abandon for caution, launching a blade of light, vertical, towards him. At the very same time, the boy he had just tossed was running towards him at the same time. It didn't even appear that he had acknowledged the attack Hana had just launched.

Speaking of Hana, she ran behind him and launched another blade, only this time of darkness, which wasn't going to have much effect on him.

"You have got to be kidding me.."

Having washed his hands of this weirdness, Van jumped to his left once and then once more, moving gradually far, far enough to avoid getting caught in the blast and allowing that boy, whatever his plan was, to get caught in it as well. Maybe it would teach him to be more mindful, if he was still alive.

Watching the explosion carefully and keeping his eyes out for the brats, he was not worried about Theia, because where her intellect lacked, maybe her combat skills weren't up to par either. Her ring of light did appear and did managed to circle around him, but when it appeared to take hold of him, he didn't bother avoiding it or squirming. In fact, he looked uninterested when it came to that. Those blades of light? No threat at the moment, he'd dub. Fine then.

"Have you ever loved, Theia?" he asked her, the blades of light coming right towards him.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Have you ever loved, Theia?"

The blades stopped right in front of him, hanging still in mid air as she bore an expression of confusion, surprise and sadness, clearly shown on her face as she looked straight at him. Of course she did. Of couse she loved.

But he's gone.

"...Yes, I have." She answered honestly, a deep sadness shown in her words. She didn't bother asking the same question back at him. He probably wouldn't answer it, just like all the questions she asked previously. It was as if that question triggered her mind and heart to recall all the memories of Lex and the feelings she felt in every memory.

The ring was about to fade away, and it would be easy for him to break it now, using his Darkness or whatever else he was capable of using. But she lost concentration for a moment, her memories invading and her emotions straying. Her lips quivered as she tried to push it all away. She fell silent, afraid to let them hear her voice waver.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Quickly his foe vanished. "Well now it would seem I will have to work harder than usual. This should be fun. That is when he heard him come in behind. Is this guy trying to kill me?????? Then a few seconds later What kind of question is that??? Of course he is.

Were the blades on his Key....blade growing? How the hell.... While Laring was wondering how his opponent was doing that he forgot all about the battle. Then as the weapon got closer he realized the blades were growing bigger, and if his depth perception was working correctly it wasn't simply because the object was getting closer. Quickly he dodge rolled to the left as the attack hit the ground with such force he felt the shock wave of the blow.

Man, if that had hit me it would have been over. Gotta stay on top of this After he dodged the attack he looked at his guns, choosing the style he was gonna go with. He then decided to settle on one of his favorites, Fire & Ice He shot up off the ground and began to fire in the direction of his opponent, or at least the direction he figured his opponent was in. To his dismay, his opponent was no longer in that spot.

Ugh.....not this. Not now. It would seem that this guy was using speed to take Laring out. He wasn't about to take that.

He then saw him a few feet away from where he tried to attack. There he is. Laring charged at the guy You know what? I don't even know this guy's name...a damn shame. He quickly shot 5 blasts of ice at the ground, creating an ice slide for him. Quickly he hit his knees and leaned back sliding on the ground. As he got closer to his opponent he began to shoot fire and ice towards the opponent. As soon as he got close enough for his opponent to touch him he jumped into the air and began to fire below him.

Hitting the ground behind his opponent he found he was facing in the opposite direction. I have really got to work on that.

Quickly he turned around to face his opponent, guns still drawn.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Rain was falling. Heavily. Pink hair was plastered to her head, sticking to the sides of her face and on her back. Her clothes, as well, were soaked and clinging hopelessly to her girlish form. Her teeth were chattering, not from the cold—though it was chilly—but from anxiety. For she was in Wonderland, standing trial, with the Queen of Hearts glaring balefully down at her from her lofty perch on the podium. She couldn’t remember what she was on trial for. Try as she might, she couldn’t remember. Sharp pains were shooting through her temples and for a moment the young woman went a bit light in the head. If only she knew what she were on trial for, she might be able to—

“Well,” came the Queen’s harsh voice from high above. “What words have you to say in your defense?” She may have asked for some sort of defensive argument, but Zen knew better than anyone that once judgment had been passed in the Queen’s mind, there was rarely any option other than beheading.

“I—I don’t know…” her voice sounded weak and pitiful against the pouring rain. Could she even be heard? Did her voice even make it to the Queen’s ears, or was it being drowned out by the tears falling from the sky? Or…no…that was rain falling from the sky, not tears; the tears were falling from her own eyes, blending with the rain so that no one could tell the difference. She was scared.

“You don’t know, my dear?” The Queen of Hearts said petulantly. “Well then, I’m afraid there’s really only one verdict to be considered...OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!” With that last exclamation, the woman’s face contorted gruesomely as she leapt to her feet with surprising agility, flabby arm outstretched and greasy finger pointing towards Zen Qi. Again, she repeated her judgment with a bit more force that was necessary, considering her soldiers were already acting.

“What? Wait, but I—“ But there was no use arguing, or groveling. Cards were rushing towards her from her left and right, and suddenly, Zen found herself running. Off into the forest she flew, her heart hammering wildly within her chest. If she could just get away…if she could only find Matoko, everything would be all right, she knew it. The Queens soldiers were still behind her; they were cowardly, yes, but their fear of the Queen’s wrath made them determined. But Zen Qi was terrified, and her terror very nearly gave her wings to fly. She dodged between tree-trunks, squeezed between bushes and brambles, fell down and got up and ran some more, all the while with the cards closely pursuing her. She was cut, and bruised, and very dirty, and then, with lungs heaving from exertion to the point where it felt as if they were about to give out, she came to a dead-end. She offered no resistance when the card soldiers clustered around her, grabbing her arms and encircling her to ensure no more escapes were made, why should she? If the queen ordered her head to be taken, then what right had she to deny Her Majesty? Yes, that was right…

~

“Matoko…” However softly she said the name, it did its duty. Eyelids blinked once or twice before opening to reveal a pair of pink eyes. Zen’s heart was still beating with the adrenaline from her dream, and almost unconsciously her hand stole to her chest as if to quiet the organ down. It had only been a dream; thank the gods, it had only been a dream. She allowed herself to lie there for a moment as her pulse calmed but then, rather unceremoniously, a low gurgle could be heard coming from the general area of her stomach. Hm, she must be hungry.

“Matoko?” Zen called, louder this time as she threw her legs over the side of the bed. She had fallen asleep with her clothes on, how uncomfortable… The room was dark but, from behind the blinds on the window, faint light was peeking through, which meant that it wasn’t Dark Hour. She had probably slept late, if her rumbling stomach was any indication, and Matoko was probably hungry too if he hadn’t eaten already.

Awards
"You moron!" Hana yelled at Victor, who was recklessly attacking Van. She told them to stay back for a reason, her attacks in this form had a huge range, and unless she knew someone's fighting style intimately there was a great risk of them getting hurt by her. There was nothing she could do to stop the twilight implosion, so she hoped he would be fine by himself and passed by him to prepare another attack on Van. Before she could make her next move however, Theia casts some sort of spell that surrounded Van in a circle of light. His movements were also restricted as swords of light appeared above him. Nice one! Hana grinned as she thought this battle was over. However Van uttered one sentence, and Theia froze mid-attack.

It was something about falling in love. Utter nonsense, but for some reason it hit a nerve in Theia. She would have to have a 'talk' with her later about proper battle etiquette. "Dammit, fine I'll deal with this!" Hana screamed in annoyance, she would have been better off fighting herself. Rushing towards Van she swung her keyblade Yang, creating another vertical wave of light at him. She stopped ten feet away from him, and slashed in a horizontal direction with Yin, creating a wave of darkness that traveled faster than the other swing. Right before the attack reached Van the two waves combined and created a burst of twilight energy that curved around the vertical slash, effectively cutting any escape points for him. The energy would heavily damage and even kill a normal person, however this was the master of darkness, so she had no idea what he could withstand.

Light

faster than
Awards
Girgar eyed his foe thoroughly. A little bit more than he had expected. Magical pistols and some new tricks. Girgar held his Keyblade out in front of him and managed to block a few of the bullets. As he got into it they seemed to drain him of strength. His guard dropped, and a ball of flame slammed him in the shoulder followed by a single icy shot, and he was gasping out in pain. Even though the ice had cooled his burns everything was numb, yet hot, on his left shoulder.
His foe leaped into the air. The flames licked down towards him but he was more carefull now and hit them with his Keyblade, dispersing them into hundreds of tiny sparks. The icy shots glinted in the light of the flames. A black streak shot through the sky with little specks of red smashing the ice. It had been Girgar's Keyblade.
Finally the gunner landed onto the ground. He wasn't facing Girgar. Shadows streaked out behind Girgar as he turned invisible. His foe turned around. Girgar lashed his Keyblade upwards at the man's face, and the red spikes existing on the Keyblade shot out growing into the size of a fist, Girgar's face set in one of a mix of hatred and glee.

D

Deleted member 74488

Eyelashes fluttered against pale skin. Pupils adjusting to the light or in this case, lack of, as his bright green eyes opened to morning. The room had little light though the slow beginning of morning could be seen through the blinds. His body turning to stare at that of a young woman. Wondering if she had yet to get up. He felt himself smile as he caught sight of the familiar pink hair. No. She was still fast asleep. Her mouth hanging wide open and letting out deep yet even breaths with the occasion snore. He could not help but let out a crazed chuckle at the sight. A stray finger reaching out to shut her jaw before getting up from the comfortable confinement of his bed. His long limbs stretching out in effort to wake up. He hated the sunlight at times. It was a bloody jealous thing. Constantly stealing him from the gorgeous love of his life, Lucy. Lucy and him had met since before he could remember. Yes…they were never to be. Star-crossed lovers stopped by the fact that Lucy was a bed and he a person but that thing was so bloody wonderful…He wondered if the sun was perhaps a man or a woman. He liked to think of it as a woman. After all, if the sun were a man it would have just used force to keep him from Lucy. Only a woman would use torture of the second thing he loved most: light, against both him and his most prized possession. Damn that smart vixen…

Resisting the urge to lung back onto the bed and catapult into its embrace he made his way outside. His mind clouded with sleep. Feet missing his target completely as he fell face first onto the wooden living room floors. For the hatred of Queen Hearts…that woke him up. It was at that moment that something clicked. His eyes widening as he raced through the room. Quietly at that but never the less frantic.

He needed something…

--------------------------------

The rich, glorious substance twirled around the spoon. Bits falling from the edges back into the container. A distinctive line showing the trial of how he had angled the silver into the jar. Wild, ridiculously pleased eyes gazing upon it. Slowly he raised it to his lips. A moan escaping him. The intense yet odd flavour hitting his taste buds. Sticking to the base and top of his mouth. Oh cards, he loved peanut butter. He had no idea how he had ever survived without it. How could wonderland not invent such a glorious thing? Placing the spoon back into the jar, he went in for another bite when a sweet voice calling interrupted him.

“Matoko?”

Seemingly unfazed, Matoko started marching back into the bedroom. Leaving the kitchen in stride. An overly large jar of peanut butter clutched to his chest in the way a child would hold onto a teddy bar. A spoon reaching in and taking another swipe as he walked. His footsteps heard reaching the door. Quickly he took another bite before placing the spoon into the jar. His now free hand clutching the door handle.

“Yes dear?”

He said as he entered. Talking to of course, both Lucy and his companion, Zen. Or as he liked to call her, Qiqi.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Vanished. Gone. Departed. Whichever word was used it was pretty obvious that his opponent was no longer there. Dammit! If he had of just done the end of the move like he had practiced this would not have happened. But there was one thing very visible. And that was the keyblade that was hurtling towards his face.

I am sorry Hansel and Gretel, I will make it up to you later. Quickly he tossed the guns in front of his face letting the guns take most of the damage. Luckily the guns could handle anything so he knew they wouldn't be destroyed. It still hurt him that he had to use his weapons like that. The force of the blow tossed him back and caused his guns to fall from his hands. One flew to the right and the other to the left.

Without his guns he was defenseless, "Oh wait....I am so stupid." He clambered to a standing position. His hands were pulsing in pain but he couldn't stop now. He lifted his right hand and said in a powerful voice "Orion!" Suddenly his hair began to flow around him and so did his jacket as his keyblade appeared before him. Yeah it was all for show, a little wind magic kicked in for the powerful aura effect. Yeah, summoning isn't all that awesome, but it is fun as hell to make it appear so.

He then, notice that the keyblade wasn't what was tossed at him, it was an extension of the keyblade, some kind of force or another. So he then figured that someone was nearby still. Well he could fix that.

Grabbing his keyblade, he drove it into the ground and used some wind magic to create a shock wave to distort surprise his opponent who was still around the area.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Zen beamed up at the tall figure standing in the doorway, dream all but forgotten. “Matoko~” she chirped softly as she finally stood on her feet and walked over to her companion. She wasted no time and, ignoring that huge jar of peanut butter that he was so fond of, slipped her arm through his and, nestling against him, rested her head on his shoulder. “Good morning~” This was how it always was, she and Matoko, together. But a stray lock of platinum-blond hair had fallen in front of her face. Zen’s smile clouded and her forehead wrinkled slightly as she ran the fingers of her free hand through the fine strands. He had such pretty hair, but it was getting nearly impossible to comb out the tangles with her fingers; she would have to brush it again soon. But, again she felt her stomach protesting, which reminded her that she was hungry.

“Matoko,” she said again as she began steering them towards the kitchen, she loved saying his name. “Are you hungry?” Not that it really mattered, she would concoct something and, whether or not he was hungry, he would eat. He always did. But unfortunately it was necessary for her to let go of her dear boy to examine what there was to eat in the fridge…

Cool air wafted across her body as she stood staring into the refrigerator. It was a pleasant sensation, but, if she stood too long, she often found that it gave her goosebumps. Curious things, goosebumps. But they weren’t edible, so they weren’t to be considered at the moment. After a few seconds of staring blankly and apparently without thought into the machine, she smiled and pulled out several ingredients. There was the chocolate syrup, there was the whipped cream, there was the red jam, there was bread, and there were, most importantly, the delightful, adorable little berries known as straw. She didn’t know why they were named that, because they didn’t look or taste a thing like the other kind of straw. They were red and plump and, if you cut them in the right way, they looked almost like hearts. But…she didn’t like them so much cut up like that.

Matoko had the peanut butter. He had just put another spoonful into his mouth so, since he was busy with that, she smiled an appeasing smile and lifted the jar from his hands, shoving a butter knife into the thick, gooey substance and slathering it on two slices of bread before handing the jar back. The rest was rather quick and easy. The jam got slathered on top of the peanut butter, and the hastily sliced strawberries got arranged on top of that so they would stick, and the chocolate syrup got drizzled on top of those. Then came the whipped cream, followed by more chocolate syrup and then topped with another slice of bread. It was her own, special sandwich creation.

“Here you go~~” She sang, setting the two plates side by side on the the counter-top of the bar.

Peace

Awards
Son of a bitch, hold still! Victor thought as his attacks missed. He looked up and saw Hana's attack coming for him. With him being open from his attacks, he couldn't summon up a proper defense. So he retracted his blade and used his left arm to defend himself. While his arm was covered in darkness, its durability is increased. It doesn't make him invincible, but it will suffice. The blast hit him practically head on. The resulting explosion pushed him backwards onto his back a good distance away. For a few moments, he wasn't moving because of the damage he took. Suddenly, he started coughing because of him exerting himself before and the aforementioned damage. When he stopped, he turned his head to look at what was going on. His keyblade disappeared, his gun was unreachable, and the twilight explosion cut up his left arm pretty good. But on the plus side, it seems that his new comrades trapped the dark master in a ring of light.

Theia and Van were talking about something. He couldn't tell about what because his ears were still ringing, making him clasp his left one with the corresponding hand. While they conversed, Hana was attacking with those blasts of light and darkness. He walked to his gun and picked it up. Then he assaulted Van with rounds made of darkness. For now, this was basically all he can do until he can get his strength back.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Predictable. Van had taken advantage of Theia's emotions, and didn't expect it to work so easily. There was no effort required to stop those blades of light, and the ring around him was easy to snap. The darkness of his shadow constricted itself around the circlet and effectively extinguished it, crushing it entirely and without much urgency. If it was this easy to defeat the Master of Light, then why not kill her now? Van wasn't a senseless murderer and it wasn't his style to kill for the sake of removing a threat, but it had been too long that he had played fairly. One day soon, he'd forget about his own honor and be rid of anyone and everyone who had gotten in his way one too many times.

The little mean looking girl was yet again taking matters into her own hands, creating strikes of light and darkness yet again, only changing the angle at which one attacked. If he were to really get a good idea of their strength, he'd be best trying to engage in close quarters combat. So far, Hana was the only one who was really ...well, somewhat using her head. Surprisingly, Van had rushed towards the attack heading for himself, taking care of leaping over the wave of light and darkness at the very last moment, and upon leaping, avoided a direct hit from the explosion that resulted just a moment later. The bullets aimed towards him would have trouble meeting their mark, as the resulting force of Hana's attack would send him flying right behind most of the group.

Turning around in mid air, Van would have his feet hit the brick wall of the building and would summon his keyblade before kicking off. He took towards aiming for the boy who should be having an asthma attack soon, and landed crouched, attempting to slice him right across his torso. With his Reflection ability active, his bullets would graze it and only after a few consecutive hits at the same spot would he have hopes of even breaking it. However the succession had to be quick, and it wasn't like he was aware the shield was there just yet.

Transparency had its advantages..sometimes even Van didn't realize it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back