• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dance of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Tougher than I look? Do I...look that weak? Venus frowned a bit at the statement, but ended up shrugging it off as the girl introduced herself. Picking up something about her name, Venus grinned. "Ooooh, 'flower princess'? That's cute." She giggled, though she shook her hand eagerly. "My name's Venus."

As if a lightbulb had went out, there was a cold, odd feeling that went through Venus' spine. What it was exactly she couldn't pinpoint it, but the sound of a blade being brandished caughter her attention, and she turned to see someone pointing their blade at her, seemingly apologizing. Her eyebrow immediately lifted itself as she looked at the girl in curiousity, as well as her friend.

"I'm not looking for any trouble." She stated immediately, though she feared the words were futile; raising her right arm, she put herself between Azusa and Hanahime. "And really, you don't look too friendly, so I'd rather not go anywhere, I'm fine here."

Sparks

gone
As she wandered around the Influx, it seemed as if there was something that was tugging on her. A hidden emotion, urging her to move to a different direction. She really had no idea where she was going anyways. Some place maybe bright, quiet...a place to spend her time until the dark hour. If only she could just have peace, and light. Away from weakness, away from insecurities that she keeps fighting against. She wished that it could just go away.

Giving a sigh, she kept walking in the same direction. Still, as she continued, she felt as if she was becoming more depressed, farther away from happiness, as if it would make her feel better if she were to follow her emotions. Why shouldn't she trust them anyways?

Taking a look around, she noticed how bleak and lifeless everything looked to her now. It was as if painting as much as she did, left the real world less colorful then she wished it could be. If she could have it her way, she would just walk down the street with a paintbrush, a grin plastered on her pale face, coloring everything like it should be. Right now, it just made her feel depressed.

"It will happen one day."

Giving a smile, she stopped in the middle of the street and made an immediate u-turn. She removed her hood, and looked up, her bright blonde hair now showing so that she could look up into the sky.

Things will get brighter.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Okay, tough words were exchanged I suppose it would be time to initiate an attack. A deathly aura of darkness erupted on her sword and with three causal strikes in the air six spheres of darkness erupted as a result. The aura of darkness transcended and erupted around Azusa's body signaling the activation of Midnight Cat, Azusa charged forward at Venus. Midnight Cat deactivated within her arm making it tangible and slicing at the ground it opened up like a wound and darkness slithered out of the cut in the ground. As Azusa charged the six spheres fell to the ground and expanded to full size.

Azusa leaped high in the air and slicing downward three blades of darkness aiming downward on Venus's head. Voids the size of tanks fell down on Venus with astonishing speed, Fleur would do well to get out of the proximity even in free-fall the voids were already beginning the affect the air. The air became rancid and acidic as it burned off. The voids crashed into the ground and the cemented walkway disintegrated into nothingness, the voids covered a large radius of about 30 meters with it's collective size and proximity. Anything within that range would be obliterated instantly.

Azusa landed far behind the the radius of the voids. Her very outline was difficult to distinguish, if you looked at her straight on you wouldn't be able to notice her as all light reflected off of her. She was half-shadow, half-light, part-nightmare, part-ghost. If you looked at Azusa from your peripheral vision you would be able to notice her better, but she would still look shadowy but much more apparent. Azusa tsked as she saw the destruction made by the voids.

Was it too much? Azusa worried if her attack was enough to kill Venus. No, it wasn't possible. Venus had the spirit of Love within her, this would be a day in the park for her. At least that's what the legend said. Wait, but Venus never confirmed if she was Love! Shit! Did Azusa just kill some innocent bystander?! No, no, it couldn't be. Venus radiated a powerful pressure, she had to be Love! But what if it was the other girl?!

Peace

Awards
"Hah, hah, hah" Victor panted as he ran and jumped from roof to roof. The young keyblader was hoping on the officers not shooting at him because of the people living inside. But this wasn't the case. In fact, a trio of them were on his tail almost hitting him. Gotta think of something! He thought as a bullet glanced off one of the metal strips on the arms of his coat.

Inspiration hit him about twelve seconds after his last thought. He turned around and jumped backwards as he took out his pistol. He channeled his darkness into it and fired a shot at the roof under them, the "bullet" only being half as powerful as a cannonball. Dust and a few pieces of the roof flew upward at them, obscuring their vision and knocking them on their backs.

His momentum carried him through the air and onto the roof of a grocery store. He placed his feet wrong, making him trip and roll backward into a water tower. Victor got up and went to the roof he blasted as he holstered his pistol. He checked on his pursuers only to find them unconscious. It was then he heard a static-like noise coming from one if the people that were following him. He kneeled down and listened carefully. The noise seemed to be coming from the devices they had in their ears. Victor took it out and held it a small distance away from his ear and he heard.

"Stevens? Stevens?! What the hell was that noise?! Did you catch the perp yet?"

Making his voice as mook-like as he could, Victor held the button on the side of the device and responded "It was a gas explosion at 10th street and no sir, the perp just took to the streets on the corner of 5th and Main and is traveling along the latter."

"Good work Stevens. All forces head for 5th and Main! And any available firemen, head to 10th street!"

Victor put the communicator back in his victim's ear and said "Suckers" to himself. He jumped down into an alley and says to himself "I guess I should lay low for a while before going to the docks." When he said that, pain shot up his limbs and neck, making him fall onto a wall. "Riiiiight, used the blade too may times in a row" Vic said to himself almost laughing as he spoke. He stood up on his own shortly after, still feeling some discomfort. He then picked up two scents, but these smells only he can sense. This meant that there are people that have the same type of power as him. Without knowing it, he started to chase these odors. He dashed through the street and into another alley. Being too focused on the smells, he ran into a wall making a dull thud on impact. "Oww" Victor said clutching his forehead. He knew that the two scents were beyond this wall, so he stepped back and summoned his copper keyblade. Then, he ran full speed at the wall only to jump halfway there. When he reached the peak of his jump, he used his keyblade's power to jump again, barely making it onto the wall.

He watched as the girl with the sword threw volleys of darkness at another girl. But the woman that was attacking seems to be causing something to stir within his heart, almost as if something from within is saying that he has to fight her. There was also something in his head that was telling him to get out of the immediate area as quickly and as far away as humanly possible. Using his keyblade's ability again, he followed his instincts and landed on a chimney a little more than 30 meters away. From here, he was able to keep an eye on the battle.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Venus would find herself being dragged along the ground with a sudden pull at her back, though she'd hardly be able to look around as the voids descended to her quickly. By the time the voids collided to the ground, she would be clear and unharmed, coming to a stop with a young man's hand on her back, with a large shuriken rotating over her head enough to quick up one's hair a fair amount. Releasing his magnetic hold on her body, the man stepped beside her and scratched the back of his head with his right hand, looking a little confused. "That was too strong to be taken lightly." his examination of the attack was thorough enough, but his facial expression seemed to make it appear as though he was looking at a 899 piece puzzle with nowhere to start.

His KeyShuriken slowed its rotation and lowered itself in front of the man, coming to a more controlled spin that gave them both a cool breeze. Assessing the damage done, the young man narrowed his eyes. "With power like that, she could turn us into nothing but dust in an instant. That girl is very dangerous." his posture changed to one that displayed much caution to the entire situation, and to be frank, he appeared very nervous about Azusa. His eyes piercing through those voids, he clapped his hands and grinned, eyes returning to normal as he put his hands behind his head and brought his left foot behind his right. "Sooo!~" his demeanor went to reckless and almost careless. It was as if everything he described was meaningless. "Who's the little mean looking one?" he referred to Hana.

Cocking his head towards Venus, he smiled even wider.

"How's your day been so far, Red?"

-

And with that, his apprentices were both gone immediately. Van had shut the portal behind them and began to consider his own next move, all while still catching Azusa's scent on him. She had loved to leave her mark, it seemed. Hopefully he didn't need to spectate. He decided to give each of them a few minutes minimum. Lowering his outstretched arm, he turned around and considered who to visit first. On one hand, he could retrieve Hope himself and get it over with, but not only would she be all too easy to capture without interference, he did say he'd let Fleur have her chance to do something of equal importance when compared to Azusa.

And then ...there was her..

Without further words, Van allowed darkness to consume his physical being and take him along to meet with another.

-

Theia would find darkness entering the path before her, a portal of darkness being placed and a well-built man coming out of it, no disguise, no tricks, nothing at all. His fiends had been instructed to follow those with very unique and powerful spirit energy for a long time now, and judging from the amount of Light in this ones heart, she could only be one person. He didn't even need to think about it.

"Face to face with the Master herself." Van didn't know her personally and Theia definitely didn't know him. Only by a good deal of watch did he confirm her identity, that was all. Still, he didn't bother with her name. "I'll call it an honor ..where are you off to in such a hurry? Let's have a talk." Van appeared convincing enough, but if not, he'd have to use force to bind her here. If he was correct, she was heading for the exact location he sent the girls. They couldn't have a Master of all people stopping them. He had fiends to keep an eye on them, after all.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Oh shi--

How in the world she had gotten into this situation, she had no idea. First, she gets attacked by someone who, quite frankly, was frickin' insane for attacking out of the blue! She hadn't stated a reason, she just...leapt. While Venus slightly blamed herself, her head was spinning; just as she thought she was doomed by whatever Azusa had thrown at her, she was suddenly dragged back. Not being able to control what the hell was going on, she panicked a little, but once she touched the ground, she felt someone's hand on her back, and her hair flowing all over her face.

Spitting her hair out of her mouth, Venus found that she could move; slowly lifting her head up, she could see a seemingly out of nowhere guy facing her, grinning from ear to ear. It was something out of a movie; damsel in distress, and the hero suddenly comes sweeping in to save the day. It was an amazing sight, the kind of thing every girl might want to experience at least once. Just once, letting your guard down and letting your prince come to the rescue...

But...is her red hair so noticable that everyone must comment on it?

Be grateful! He just saved your butt! Venus shook the thought out of her head as she sat up, rubbing her lower back. Getting pulled so suddenly made her back hurt a little, but nothing too serious. After getting to her feet, she nodded at Hanahime. "This is Hanahime...And my day isn't going so great." She was referring to Azusa, and she suddenly placed her hand on her hips. "What's the big deal?! Attacking people out of nowhere--how rude!!!"

Getting rather heated, Venus cracked her knuckles, taking a stance, though she suddenly remembered something. "Ah..." She looked at her savior, scratching her cheek somewhat bashfully. "Er...I'm Venus...and you are..."

Reckless Brawler

After only a couple of minutes of walking around Caleb walked into what looked like the beginning of a keyblade battle. On one side a strong dark keyblader who Caleb could only guess was one of The Master of Darkness’s apprentices. On the other side stood three keybladers two girls and one boy, the boy who just saved the one young girl from the apprentice’s attack was able to pull her away before the everything in the vicinity was destroyed. The fact that all of them seemed relatively unharmed showed that they were are reasonably strong keybladers. The one girl stood out to Caleb like he had met her before but he could not place his finger on it and chalked it up to just a weird feeling of nostalgia.

“Well guess I better end this before something bad happens.” Caleb said in almost an agitated voice Caleb walked out into to fight and stood between the opposing forces. He first looked over to the three unknown keybladers to make sure that they did not have any injuries that he could see from where he was. When it looked like his previous judgment was correct his gaze changed and was now focused at the dark keyblader who attacked the three.

“Enough Apprentice of the Darkness you are now outnumbered and have not nearly enough strength to take us all on.” Caleb began walking toward the dark keyblader at a slow pace, “I promise if you leave now you will suffer no reprisal from your master. I also ask you to please send him a message, tell him that Caleb sends his regards and ask him to stop with the plan of death he has concieved. Tell him that killing the spirits will only serve to destroy the balance of everything and that not even he can understand the true repercussions of his plan.”

By this point Caleb was a little more than arm’s length away from the apprentice, he could only hope that his words sank in a she would leave in peace. He did not want to have to kill her or injure her seriously which judging by her power would be a probable outcome if they did have to fight.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Roy could feel the passion in Venus from her cry, and he was glad she knew how to tell someone off. Though he trusted Venus, he still didn't understand why someone would just attack her out of nowhere like that. He was willing to get the facts before he went all out on anyone. Against what one would call better judgment, the young man patted Venus on the shoulder with his left hand and gave her a thumbs up. "Roy. You've got a real nice name Venus." releasing her shoulder and dropping his thumb, he took the time to really admire her cute features. While he had never had a girlfriend, he did always imagine coming closer with a girl who could take his enthusiasm. Venus had the appearance without any doubt, but did she have the patience for him? Would she find him annoying?

Would she be like the girls from the academy?

His impression of her was positive at the moment and he hoped it would remain that way. Now, to deal with the conflict entirely here.

"I won't try to be one of the guys who'd tell a beautiful girl to run away and to leave it to him, but if you want to get away with your friend, I'll give you time to do that."

Pressing forward, Roy wanted to get the motive before passing judgment on the two ladies present, but before he could do that, some guy who seemed to casually ignore all the damage in the area was strolling towards that girl. Stopping just a glomp away from Venus, he stood back and listened to him talk.

“Enough Apprentice of the Darkness you are now outnumbered and have not nearly enough strength to take us all on.”

"..What? To be fair, me and you kind of butted in."

“I promise if you leave now you will suffer no reprisal from your master."

"Do you know him personally, orrrr~?"

"I also ask you to please send him a message, tell him that Caleb sends his regards.”

"Who?"

Roy scratched his left cheek in utter confusion at what this guy was trying to pull here. Roy wasn't a genius, but most of the things he said were ..off. For one, this 'Caleb' and himself did just interrupt this battle. He had interrupted simply because a life was in danger if it kept up, while Caleb seemed to really want recognition from someone.

How can he guarantee she won't be hurt? What if that guys a real creep? And would the name 'Caleb' mean anything to a guy called 'Master of Darkness' ?

"Eeeerm ...just give her a little space, some people don't like it when random adults are so close to them. It's uncomfortable." Roy turned to Venus and smiled, blushing a little at how he rambled on. She must've thought he was crazy now. "I think its best we let this other guy try out his sweet talking tactics. You hungry or something?" Yet again Roy was taking a somewhat serious situation, very non-seriously. Digging into his pockets, he pulled out a pouch of money and tossed it in the air a couple times. "I've done some jobs at home for the elderly, I'll treat you, its better not to eat alone anyway right?"

Hey, maybe she wasn't hungry, and maybe she didn't wanna stick around him, but Roy found that asking was a nice enough thing to do for someone being attacked for whatever reason. Hana was free to come too, but she seemed to be ..preoccupied.

Light

faster than
Awards

Girgar was wondering around the Mayor’s office, hoping tofind some vital and important document. He opened the drawer at the desk, themost obvious place, but found it stone dry. Girgar swore loudly, then pipeddown, hoping not to have given himself away. The door began to rattle and aloud thumping echoed the room. Girgar moved a large cabinet, with minordifficulty, and put it right in front of the door.

He laughed and yelled at whoever or whatever was on theother side, imitating the Mayor, “It’s me. The Mayor! Don’t be so rude!”

A voice that was exactly the same cried back. “Get out of myroom, you mime and thief or I’ll... call the guards. Yeah the guards, you don’twant them to come!”

Girgar copied a little girl on the street that he had oncemet. “No sir, not the guards! Why they’d bust and bite me!” He gave a smile andlooked towards a mirror, and gasped. A reddish aura was beginning to surroundhim. “Oh damn. Guess I’ve done enough here!”

A flash of red light filled the room, temporarily blindingGirgar, and he was suddenly outside a large castle. It looked rather...important. Something told him that it was. An urge overcame him... like amosquito to a light he flocked towards the building, invisible, yet with trailsof darkness spreading out behind him. He looked at the structure. It lookedlike it was fairly hard to infiltrate. It didn’t help that Girgar knew no one fromthe place that could help him get in. He looked up into the sky, hoping to geta sign from Chaos that he was watching. No dice. Girgar sighed and trundledback out to the buildings.

If Girgar had been normal, he would’ve been largely excitedabout being in aplace with such exquisite buildings. All of them sellingdiffering things, none that were the same as the one before, and all colouredin different ways. Girgar’s stomach gave a loud growl that made him jump. Helooked around and then laughed at his own stupidity. He pulled some munny outof his pocket. The best thing about it, was that munny was accepted almosteverywhere, and the fact that being a criminal got him lots of it.

Girgar saw a bar, named Drunken Swordsman. It smeltdisgusting and looked like it hadn’t been cleaned ever since it had been made.Girgar immediately liked it. Well as close as he ever got to liking anythingother than causing disorder.

He guessed that he would make too big a commotion by walkingin, so he decided to keep a low profile. He walked slowly, and melded into thebackground. He continued to walk forward, and took a look at the inside. Blandand cracked wood with lots of drunken laughter and shouting men angry aboutlosing their games.

Girgar walked towards the barman and asked for some ale. Hetook his mug and left, not bothering to pay. He heard some shouting from thebarman but just kept walking. Girgar went over to the bakery and decided totake something sweet. He ordered some bread and a slice of golden cake withicing on top.

He found a chair and sat down, starting to eat his food. Ashe looked at the baker, their eyes made contact. The baker suddenly started tobabble on, speaking gibberish, and ran down the street.

Awards
"Flower princess... Not the toughest name out there. Better than what my father would have named me though I'm sure." Hanahime shook the redhead's hand as she told her her name. And then, two woman showed up. Hana didn't pay them much mind as she thought them to be simple civilians, that is until one of them drew a blade on Venus. Venus tried to talk it out, but her words clearly had no weight to this woman because she attacked without hesitation. Already things around her were disintegrating, looking over to where Venus was she was surprised to see her gone. Well, she still had to get to safety herself. The attack didn't seem to be aimed at her, so she simply dashed away back from the dark voids. She barely made it, and looking at her scarf she saw that the tips of it were gone.

"Sooo!~" An unknown male voice came from behind her, turning around she saw the boy that had saved Venus.
"Who's the little mean looking one?" He said, clearly referring to her. For some reason that ticked her off, he could have just asked her who she was, although this was hardly the time for greetings. And what did he mean LITTLE!? Venus answered his questions, while Hana fumed and tried to keep her breathing straight. Glaring back towards the woman that attacked them Hana raised her fist angrily.

"You bitch! What's your deal!?" She screamed at her, clenching her fists she prepared to charge at her. However out of nowhere another guy decided to show up. He started running his mouth, calling the woman a 'Apprentice of the Darkness' or something. Hana didn't care who he was, and was hardly listening in the first place. Turning around to see what Venus was doing she heard Roy talking to her. There were dangerous people here, and he seemed to be... ASKING HER ON A DATE!?
"Oi..." Hana moved over to him and Venus, her tone rather scary and deep.
"You really think they're just gonna let us go? And I dunno about you but I can't just run away with my tail between my legs!"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She had to skid to a halt when she saw a portal of Darkness appearing before her. She felt a chill up her spine. The Darkness she felt was strong. She stood in front, a short distance away from the portal as she anticipated whoever would come out of the Dark portal.

"Face to face with the Master herself."

He must be the Master of Darkness, she thought. This is the first time she's seen him and she had to admit, he was rather attractive. Lex is better, she thought childishly. She found it a little funny how they were in this position now, but certainly there must be a reason why he appeared in front of her right now. She thought for a moment. Maybe he knows that one of the chosen is here and knowing that they were both after them, he must have appeared to stop her.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you, Master." She said with a smile. "I find it an honor myself that you would spend some time to talk with me." She had to believe that the Chosen could defend herself. She felt the presence of other powers; Light, Darkness and...Twilight? It seems like the Master of Twilight is there now. She hoped things would be fine.

"Well, I don't really like people calling me 'Master of Light' and all, so I'll introduce myself. My name's Theia." She tried to be on his friendly side. It was better talking than fighting after all. "...It would be nice if I knew your name." She added.

Ugh, now I'm slower and I'm held back by the Master of Darkness. I hope the Master of Twilight has things under control...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Azusa visually sweat-dropped when she noticed that everyone began talking to her even though she wasn't in the spot everyone just so happened to be looking at. That Master of Twilight dude stretched out his arm to a spot only a few feet away from Azusa but she was to his immediate left. Why are they pretending they can see her? With Midnight Cat she was difficult to spot, not impossible admittedly, but against the pale light of the suns that only provided but a glimpse of light on the impossibly dark world she was basically one with the shadow.

She sighed and felt a little bad that they were looking at the wrong spot. Deactivating Midnight Cat she materialized into reality to the Twilight dude's left. She waved her hand absentmindedly, "Yo, I'm over here dude. And for your information," Before he could get a glimpse of her she disappeared from sight again activating Midnight Cat, "I don't have any time to waste on you."

She was relatively far away from Venus and she needed to close the distance fast. Leaping high in the air Azusa shot out three blades of darkness... to Caleb! Before they could collide however an amazing proportion of darkness erupted around the projectiles severely overwhelming them. It looked like the shadows off the wall peeled right off to cover the projectiles. As the darkness around the projectiles diminished the projectiles disappeared only to reappear right above Venus. Her teleportation trick would only work once since it does take a bit longer to rematerialize the projectiles once they reach their mark.

The air-blades spun in mid-air in a fantastic arc forming a dark purple circle that ran rampantly and indiscriminately towards Venus. They never reached their mark as they exploded in mid-air and broke off into a few pieces that formed 10 void makers. All ten expanded to full-size and went barreling towards the ground. Azusa scoffed, she knew that the same attack wouldn't work twice. Finding refuge atop a building scaffolding only about 4 stories up. She didn't want to deal with that Twilight dude, it would be annoying to fight him now and considering his neutrality it would be odd to see him jump in but not unlikely. Whatever all Azusa needed to do was to keep the pressure on Venus and hope that the little hero wouldn't stop her.

Slicing randomly at the building huge boulder-like chunks of the building broke off and fell to the earth. She produced a coat of darkness around the chunks and they disappeared as if being sucked into a vortex. Reappearing suddenly directly above Venus's assumed location they continued to fall but this time the darkness had eroded so much of the chunks that they appeared to be acidic as globs of shadows dripped on the ground burning through it all. The chunks wouldn't be the issue, the globs of darkness would be. However being someone of a powerful light affinity the globs shouldn't be an issue but this is for additional measure.

The liquid-like globs dripped like hail over the area burning the buildings and the ground as they landed. Azusa moved once again and landed on the ground, she needed to keep moving to keep Midnight Cat as effective as possible and to shake off whatever may be watching her.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Heeeey, relax Hana, that guy's got it under control. Look at how confident he moved, walking over to absolutely nothing and trying to talk to her. I just wanted to be nice." Roy had tried to explain his case to the mean looking girl. If that guy was as cool as he tried to appear, he could take this girl with no issue at all, right? Why bother ganging up on her anyway? Pocketing his hefty pouch of munny, he supposed Hana had a point. That foe was pretty skilled and wouldn't make any of this easy for them. With Hana being so mad, he didn't really want to bother her anymore, so Roy looked back towards the man who dared to try to speak to her. Unfortunately, he was looking in the wrong direction, as no one could actually see her.

"Hah, I thought he really could see her, guess I was wrong."

Azusa didn't plan to stop for anyone, having reappeared and shown herself to prevent him looking anymore stupid. How kind of her! But, shortly afterward, she had disappeared again and the same three blades from before were sent towards Caleb. Before they could connect, they were transported, as if sucked away into some invisible void, only to reappear above Venus once more.

"She faked him out, nice!"

The blades began to spin and generated a dark circle above them, and from that circle came ten more of those voids this girl specialized in. "Okay, I got it girls!" he told them, the final two of his key shuriken being summoned and hovering over his head. Issuing the commands in his head, the three Shuriken took to the skies and rotated swiftly, the air around them being torn through so quickly that the surrounding area of the shuriken would be sliced as well. The Shuriken glowed with a bright light before tearing through the voids specifically prepared to collide with Venus, Hana, and himself. With quick and precise tears directly through the very center of the large voids. As they tore through and ultimately split them in half, the light that was radiating from the shuriken effectively burned what was left of the void into nothing. Coming straight back down, they tore through the final two and ended up taking a triangle formation around the three, rotating quickly enough to produce a barrier from all sides. When the other voids crashed to the ground, there would be no debris or harm from them.

"Not done yet huh!?" Roy shouted with excitement, the girl having destroyed buildings and forcing the debris to disappear, only to appear directly above them again. Well Roy certainly wasn't having it, and seeing as he had already done so much, he may as well go all out to help protect these two.

Clapping his hands together tightly, Roy's apparel changed slightly. His jacket, sneakers, and pants that were once gray, are now black, and his shirt and shoelaces that were once black, were now gray. It was a minor transformation, but the sudden glow of light and energy that was expelled from his body made everything seem better than it was. It was pretty flashy but, considering how much Azusa did, all was fair.

"You've got a long way to go!!" he shouted, bending his knees a little as he gently flicked his nose with his thumb, brimming with confidence that would make Hana's concern look minuscule. His Shuriken shined brighter than ever, still keeping up a powerful rotating barrier around the three. "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!" his shuriken had effectively split up remarkable quickly, within the original three, five new and smaller shuriken came around them, and that number doubled again and again. Soon the rotation had died down, and all that was left were a good amount of Shuriken surrounding the three, 175 to be exact.

Hah, I can't believe I said that, I must sound like such a dork. Roy thought to himself, but it didn't matter. He didn't save Venus to impress her, and he didn't really care if they thought of it as stupid. If he so much as got a laugh from either of them from any of this, it would be worth the effort. Besides, he already wanted to say that.

Of the 175 shuriken, 172 began to rotate around the trio and move quickly, generating such a powerful gust of wind outside of the eye of this storm that even cement blocks would be blown away. With the force of the shuriken all rotating at once repelling the chunks of acid that threatened to burn flesh and leave one horribly disfigured, Roy found that he was keeping each and every one of them safe this way. The light being expelled from all the shuriken in one area like this was very large. It would repel most of the basic darkness that came against it. Anything, and he meant anything that met this tornado of light shuriken would be shredded to ribbons. If he stopped this rotation of force it may leave the ladies unprotected against this rain, but he could almost guarantee that nothing was getting through here without one heck of a struggle.

Three shuriken were waiting idly by for his command.

"Man, this is going to get annoying ...her tactics are frustrating. Not only can we not see her, but she can sit and hide all day if she wanted to. Still. I'm getting pretty excited!" Yes, not even the acidic rain that fell was enough to dampen his spirits. He'd catch her somehow. It wasn't like he meant to battle anyway, and that meant this girl was serious about killing Venus.

Nothing should get through here, but this is going to get repetitive unless she shows herself for even a moment.

Roy was actively looking around, trying to find a single clue of her whereabouts.

"Venus, Hana ..I don't suppose you two have extraordinary locating abilities?" He looked at them both, smiling that daring smile and looking pretty cool and collected despite everything. His tornado would repel forces and hopefully mask their voices so Azusa couldn't pick anything up. And despite how bright the shuriken glowed, he was able to see just fine. For one who knows darkness, that may be different.

The worst part of this situation, is that he had a method of finding her ..but where was the fun in using it immediately?

-

"..You possess manners and don't bother ranting about how the Darkness cannot measure to the Light. You're different from the average wielder."
Roy applauded Theia's presentation and was glad he had chosen to meet her like this, face to face at last. From her appearance she seemed to have a few years or so on him, and while beautiful, didn't compare to his lover. Taking him time moving forward, he pondered where to begin, but soon enough found his way as he stopped a few feet from in front of her. Theia didn't desire a battle, and Van didn't want to fight either.

"My name isn't really important, but I do want you to answer a question for me, if that is all right?" Maybe she'd be one of the more smarter wielders running around. "What is my goal?" People liked to pretend they knew what he really intended for all things, but they didn't. If Theia wasn't another stereotype, then he'd possibly explain to her of his plan. Though a disturbance from far off began to gather his attention. The shadow, his shadow, that he had placed on Azusa when she hugged him, was relaying what was going on in his mind. He figured people would step in, but things were growing rather repetitive right now. At least three or four people would be getting in the way.

Looking over his shoulder, his blue eyes bore witness to a large mass of light and what appeared to be black rain raining down from the sky.

"Think about that question for me." he muttered before disappearing in the same void he used to come.

-

"What does the name 'Caleb' mean to someone like me, I wonder.." Van questioned, appearing in the spot Azula was in before she had disappeared yet again from ones naked eye. He stood there, watching Caleb for a moment or two before turning to the light show taking place before his eyes. The rain had hit his skin and did little to nothing to him at all, no signs of pain on his face. As he had mastered his ability with darkness, just about all attacks involving it would not work. For the Master of Twilight, that would be different, as it would still hurt. While he could use both forces, it didn't mean he was immune to either of them. The advantages of mastering one element entirely were great.

Fleur had not done much of anything about things from what he witnessed, but he wasn't worried about that. Venus, the red head he could see through that tornado of strength, looked unharmed as well. She had powerful allies.

"Does talking down to one so young make you feel powerful? This was meant to be a one on one fight, but I see people can't help but get involved.." He mentioned idly, keeping his eyes on that tornado.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
This world really sucks. Laring thought to himself for the 15th time in the last hour or so. He had stowed away on interplanetary ship in hopes of escaping Camelot. His last odd job had turned out horrible once his boss caught him and the boss' daughter together. It was his fault for not showing her the love she deserved....of course if had done that he would probably be locked up somewhere.

But all that was beside the point...well actually it wasn't but it wasn't the main focus here. What was the main focus anyways? Laring figured it was to find a new job so he could get back in the swing of things. But here? He wasn't so sure.

It would have to for the moment because he wasn't about to risk stowing away again even if it meant getting away from this depressing place. He didn't have to wait long because he noticed that there was a huge castle not to far from where he was. Time for this journey to begin.

Being a professional nobody taught Laring who to look for when searching for jobs. He usually went for those he knew who could pay up and someone who stays in a castle should be able to pay up.

Making his way to the door of the castle he quickly knocked on the door. Hmmm...it seems no one is...what? The door seemed to open on it's own accord. It must be my lucky day! He quickly walked into the building and shut the door behind him. He took in the magnitude of the place and could feel a surging power coming from it.

It seems no one is here. Instinctively he grabbed Hansel-one of his guns and walked through the hallway slowly. He heard sounds and as he turned the corner he jumped back and drew both guns-Hansel and Gretel- and shot at the-

Damn rats! Rats....he hated them...and the stowaway trip made it no better...actually it made it worse.

It seemed no one was in this castle for the moment...to his dismay. So he quickly left the castle and vowed to return. What was he gonna do next? Maybe he could go to the local stores and see if someone was hiring.

Walking along he couldn't help but think about how hungry he was....very hungry! Maybe I can get something from that bread place I saw earlier. Huh? Did he hear the sound of combat? Nah, maybe he was hearing things...but maybe it was real. Laring loved watching a good fight and betting on it. Maybe that was one of these types of fights. Quickly taking the closest alley...he remembered how hungry he was.

Dammit! The fight will have to wait...huh? He was walking and saw a bar named Drunken Swordsman. The place looked shabby....which meant cheap food...or at least drinks. Quickly he walked inside.

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Appearing in his very own living room, Jack stepped out of what seemed to be an invisible portal, which it technically was. In about a second, his whole self was now standing in his apartment, and his dog Rex was right next to him. Already he was starting to get used to his new home, even though he had just moved in their about two months ago. It was cozy and well fit for someone like him. He placed the bags of essential groceries he had bought a while ago, and began to stock his refrigerator with the foods that needed to placed in there ASAP. Of course, he let Rex of off his leash before doing so, and the German Shepard made his way over to a corner taken up by a makeshift bed made of pillows and blankets. Luckily Rex was trained, and he knew to never go to the bathroom in any part of the house. Ever.

Once he was finished with the refrigerated items, he assorted and placed the other groceries that he could leave out, and neatly placed them in cabinets and on the counter. Once that was finished, he decided that he would sit down and watch some TV. With that thought in mind, he kicked off the boots that he wore upon his feet, threw them lazily in a corner, sat down and turned on the TV with the remote placed in front of him on the coffee table. The channel was already on what he watched daily, which was USA, and an episode of his favorite medical show House was about to come on. Kicking back, he watched the opening and then about half of the episode. Once he reached that half mark, drowsiness began to set in and Jack couldn't keep his eyes open. Shortly after, his eyes shut, and he fell into a deep sleep. It was almost to the point where nothing would be able to wake him up. With one last mental thought, he began to wonder why he was so tired.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Alright, so three minutes ago, Fleur was rather enjoying the show. Ever keenly, Watching from her high perch Azusa as she lashed all out at the Spirit of Love with strategically aimed attacks. The Dark towering building provided an incomparable overview of the vicinity below, giving the young wielder the perfect spot to fully take in the mounting fight. Fleur had ever so sneakingly pulled out the moment Azusa started to fire those voids. She knew better than to get in their range. She mused to herself as the young spirited girl tried to talk it out with Azusa but failed to do so. She wondered what the other girl would do when Azusa started again, would she help out or take her run?, the answer came faster than she thought. Hanahime seemed really pissed off at Azusa's last round of attacks. Now, someone's got a rough temper, Fleur chuckled slightly as she stirred slightly on the edge of the building. But then, a hero with a shining armor intervened. A wielder of a rather unique Keyblade, or whatever his weapon was called. It resembled a large shuriken, and looked rather cool actually. He pulled Venus out of harms way by some sort of power that slightly reminded her of her own Master's power. He seemed rather skilled at least, fending off Azusa's attacks isn't an easy feat, and to that Fleur's gaze narrowed with more amusement.

Then, another strong presence made it's entrance. Fleur betted it was a master; no doubt with that radiating strength and aura. Though once his mouth opened she started to doubt the notion, and with every word he uttered, she gradually felt less and less inclined to think positively about him. A master he might be, but truly he was acting both reckless, ridiculous and unfathomable for a one. She sighed, resting her hand against her cheek watching him make a scene for himself talking to thin air thinking he could see Azusa so easily. But then Azusa was nice enough, to show him otherwise. Really, Azusa you're being far too kind, my friend.

But then, the fireworks started. Azusa once again leaped into action launching an all wittingly dangerous plethora of forces, the kind that would easily drive you in a corner if you don't know how to handle the situation effectively. Her lips quiver upwards with a smile, Aren't you taking it a bit far Azu-nyan? Though Fleur knew Azusa was handling it just as efficiently as an army would, and even better.

Now, Hold on! the surprises ain't over yet. It turned out that Roy, the boy with KeyShuriken, deserved the credit. He quickly made good work of Azusa's assault, bouncing them off one by one, and even made a sound wall of defense with his unique ability to split off the large shuriken into that many. And to top it off, a mantling scent spread in the air, one that Fleur - and I'm sure Azusa too - knew very well. Her assumption about the Master of Twilight was true, because if it wasn't the Master of Darkness wouldn't have been standing there talking to him right now. Van always had a way to see things about, and he never wasted time. Never.

Fleur hummed momentarily, currents of cooling gentleness blowing past here atop the 650 ft building. Her presence was still uncalled for, but at least she was enjoying the show so far even if she itched to swing out her blade. She hopped the other spectator was enjoying it as well, but that was out of her concern really.

"Well, well, let's see where this will go to..."

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Slightly surprised by the sudden invitation, Venus was astounded at how relaxed Roy was. Really, you'd think there wasn't a threat trying to kill people for no reason behind him. It was comforting, but also just the slightest bit worrisome. Still, he had power to back it up--was that why she suddenly felt safer? "I'd...love to." She found herself replying, though it was honest. A nice meal sounded lovely...

As things suddenly began to pick up, she had to rely on Roy again to deflect the girl's attacks. He really was strong, much more than she was. Though that thought was a little unsettling, it made her wonder why she was the one being attacked in the first place. I didn't do anything wrong...I'm not that strong...so why? Venus sighed a bit to herself, though she looked on as she tried not getting in the way,t hough that already was getting to be not possible.

Feeling ever so useless, Venus let out a long groan of both frusteration and annoyance.

"If you can draw her closer...I can do something." Venus told Roy, giving a slight shrug. "I'm not exactly the best of long range fighters, and I don't have the slightest idea where in the world she could've gone."

Man, a locating ability would've been absolutely fantastic right about now... She mentally berated herself, shaking her head as she tried (futily) to look for where Azusa had gone, but it was really pointless. Racking her head for an idea, Venus was pratically gnawing at her thumbnail as she tried to come up with something, at least! As much as she was grateful for Roy to be handling everything, she couldn't letself become the load.

What ticked her off the most was the fact that she had the balls to point a sword at her face and then suddenly decide to just vanish so mysteriously. Really?! As Venus began to fume, the idea hit her; baiting. What better way to draw someone out then to bait them? But with what, exactly? And how would it get her closer?

"Maybe we can bait her." She suggested, eyeing the tornado. "I mean, if she's choosing to keep her distance, it means she's not good face to face."

"You really are something, aren't you?" She asked Roy, shaking her head, though a smile was definitely present. "...You know, if we can safely get out of this somehow, I'll give you a kiss." She joked, though for some reason, she actually wanted him to get them out of this. So what if she looked weak? Maybe it'd give Roy some motivation.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"..You possess manners and don't bother ranting about how the Darkness cannot measure to the Light. You're different from the average wielder."

She always thought the power of Light and Darkness were equal...was that wrong? Or would he have preferred her to rant? She wondered, though she didn't dwell on it. Theia had noticed what was in the distance. She looked at the peculiar burst of Light and Darkness in the skies. She felt the urge to run there right now. Besides, it seemed as if this conversation was going nowhere. This Master surely had come to hold her back from whatever he had planned.

"My name isn't really important, but I do want you to answer a question for me, if that is all right?"

She looked back at him and nodded. "Of course." A little disappointing; she thought he would had the same courtesy to give his name. Then again, she couldn't assume he had the same attitude as she did.

"What is my goal?"

She was slightly taken aback by this question. Just a bit later did he mutter another sentence, loud enough for her to hear before leaving the scene. "Ah, wait!" She reached out to him, but he had left before he heard her. She stood there with a growing confusion in her mind. When she started to think about it, she didn't really know why someone would want to align with the Darkness.

To know the Darkness, he had to have known Light. Why he had chosen the Darkness? There has to be a valid reason to it. What made the Darkness so enticing that he took side with it? She had heard from her Master that those who stray to the Darkness often had reasons to fall to them. Was he the same? She didn't even know him well, she couldn't make any conclusions.

"So many questions..." She sighed. "Oh!" She nearly forgot about the fight occuring elsewhere. The burst of power between the Light and Darkness were stronger now, she could feel it. "Damn it." She sped to the area.

~

She noticed the darkness that rained down. With her Light Barrier it didn't have much of an effect. As the rain fell on her, it dissipated when it hit the barrier. She walked to the scene, being somewhere behind Venus, Hana and Roy. She looked at red-haired girl. There was definitely that power within her, she had to be a Chosen one. The boy with the flashy Shuriken weapons was strong as well. She looked at the other girl standing with them. Hm? There's something different.

But she also noticed the other side. There were two who were aligned with the Darkness. There was something off about things right now. Everyone was too concentrated on the fight that no one noticed her coming, although that was fine. She wanted to watch things a while.

She looked at the two figures nearby. That was undoubtedly the Master of Twilight. And there was the Master of Darkness. She crossed her arms across her chest, wondering what they were talking about. It didn't seem like they were about to have a fight themselves. Resisting the urge to go towards the other two Masters and asking questions, she stood behind unnoticed by the other Keyblade weilders hoping to confirm about the power of the Chosen. She glanced at the Masters. They would have noticed her presence. What will the Master of Darkness do next?

Awards
Standing in the tornado Hanahime was surprised at the amount of power Roy was capable of. She could still take him in a wrestling match though she was sure.
"Venus, Hana ..I don't suppose you two have extraordinary locating abilities?" Roy asked her and Venus, a calm and collected grin on his face.
She didn't, she usually relied on her sight to keep track of her opponents.
"Sorry, not my expertise Roy-boy." She remarked, wishing she could do something about the situation. It was frustrating just sitting here.
"If you can draw her closer...I can do something." She heard Venus say. Well, that was kind of obvious. She was attacking from afar for a reason.
"Maybe we can bait her." Venus added. Hana rose an eyebrow.
"That could work for sure, although with her invisible it'll be impossible to get close..." The plan could still be used however, the other woman was just standing there out in the open.

"I'll go and attack the pink haired chick, that should draw the other one out. Be ready to back me up!" Holding out her right hand she summoned her Yang keyblade in a flash of white light. The tornado died down just enough to create an opening for her to leap out. Now on the outside she sprinted towards the building the pink haired woman was on. Planting her feet on the side of the building she kicked off, gaining upwards momentum and running up the side until she reached the top. Her target was right in view in front of her, reaching her right arm back she launched her keyblade at her. She didn't stop in her movement and charged straight at her. Leaping upwards she sent a roundhouse kick to her head, then as she hit the ground she attempted to sweep her legs by falling to the ground and sliding her legs into hers. Getting back to her feet she called her Keyblade back to her.
"Oi, Where's your friend huh!?" she yelled.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
And here came the familiar flash from therein. The lashing winds forming the three wielders' defense let out, just a tiny bit, a reasonable bit for someone to squeeze out of. And in this case, that was Hanahime who came out, readily wielding a Keyblade of her own. The girl seemed intent on something as she set her gaze upon Fleur's direction. Fleur smiled lightly, Now, now what are you up to? I wonder.... She had a hunch, but didn't let the notion settle completely in her thoughts. For now observe, hasty judgments were the worst. In both Scenarios, it was better for Azusa to handle a lighter weight. If it's gonna make the task a tad easier for Azusa, that was the right time for Fleur to jump in. Her previously calm smile, edged with amusement at the challenge, sending a zestful chill in the young wielder's heart at the incoming thrill. What can I say? Although She was itching to fight from the start, she had no reason to intervene. Fleur stood from her seat, lingering effortlessly on the edge. Now she has one.

"Bring it on!" Although they were a mere whisper, Hanahime was already on the move, as if she actually took on the words. She dashed in her direction, acquiring speed with every step. And right when she reached the bottom of the building, she kicked off, feet slamming against the side as she climbed up in a vigilante run. Fleur tilted her head, her orbs peered back at her foe's, probing and anticipating. With a barely noted spark of gleaming white, Soaring dreams materialized in her grasp.

With a quick wave of her arm, Hanahime launched her Keyblade upwards, spinning rapidly right at Fleur. Fleur with a quick flick of her arm, returned the greeting, throwing her Key Splicing downward in a twirl of speed at Hana's own. The two keys met mid-way, clashing in a loud 'clang' before each fell, flying in a random direction. This, however, didn't stop Hanahime who flung herself upwards, using the momentum of her jump to swing a roundhouse kick right at Fleur's face. Fleur swiftly dodged, leaning backwards to avoid the rushing kick, a blur passing right above her very eyes. Though the sweep kick got her, sadly, and Fleur found herself losing balance and falling. Luckily enough, she shifted her weight mid-fall, planting her hands on the ground, she flourished a couple of nimble back flips before she gracefully stood straight a fair distance between her and her foe. Her Keyblade once again, glowed in her hand the same instance Hanahime's did. A moment of silence stirred fleetingly between the two before Hanahime broke it.

"Oi, Where's your friend huh!?" she yelled, obviously still pissed off.

"Why don't you try and find that out yourself?" Fleur taunted, a shadow of a smile playing on her lips.

Playtime was over

Darkness ignited, flaring at her feet and climbing its way up Fleur's being till it entirely enveloped her in a ghastly black. It would look to the eye like an extending mantle, a swirling discord, lining her being in a darkened aura, that was the darkened blossom. The gloomy aura didn't stop there, but went and spilled across her key as well, right at the same moment Fleur charged at Hanahime. She sliced the air with her Keyblade, mixing it with the darkness curling her figure causing two X-arcs of blackness to hurl at Hanahime with sharpened speed. Fleur's charge seemed to follow behind her attack, seemingly awaiting her attack to clash with Hanahime, so she'd get an opening. Though, even if the girl did block it, the force of the attack would push her aways back, that if it didn't cut her in the first place. But then, just before it collided with the girl, Fleur leaped high above her assault gathering a gust of wind around her key. It compressed into seven thin lances, scattered in different angles. Their sharpness seemed to cut beyond their outline itself as Fleur sent them lunging at the girl. Then, she darted behind them, aiming to push the girl off the building's top with a downward kick. And yet, she cautiously readied her blackened key for a probable clash. Who knows what would happen the next minute? heh, even the next second?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back