• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anyone watch the start of the new season tonight? Thanks to TNT I was able to catch up on the last season.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Anyone watch the start of the new season tonight? Thanks to TNT I was able to catch up on the last season.
I haven't seen the last TWO seasons T_T
The friend of mine that buys them moved, and I'm too lazy to shell that out. We don't have room to DVR it, and I'm at work... I wish they'd clear off some of the friggin rock concerts! Jeez.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I haven't seen the last TWO seasons T_T
The friend of mine that buys them moved, and I'm too lazy to shell that out. We don't have room to DVR it, and I'm at work... I wish they'd clear off some of the friggin rock concerts! Jeez.

I watch reruns on TNT when I'm off work so I only see bits and pieces as well but they luckily aired the entire or most of the last season today.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I watch reruns on TNT when I'm off work so I only see bits and pieces as well but they luckily aired the entire or most of the last season today.
Makes me wish I was off so I coulda seen them! I worked one job, went to a class, then worked the other job. Just got home about 45mins ago. Think they'll be doing another rerun marathon soon?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Makes me wish I was off so I coulda seen them! I worked one job, went to a class, then worked the other job. Just got home about 45mins ago. Think they'll be doing another rerun marathon soon?

Wellll I'm only off cause surgery. xD
I'm not sure. They always air two episodes in the morning but marathons are rare from what I can tell.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Wellll I'm only off cause surgery. xD
I'm not sure. They always air two episodes in the morning but marathons are rare from what I can tell.
You KNOW I wanna say 'lucky you,' but we both get that such a statement would be absolutely RIDICULOUS.
And yeah, I knew about mornings. I'm just a sucker for chronological order. Maybe I'll start buying them for my mom for Christmas and I'll just piggyback off those. She'd love to own them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You KNOW I wanna say 'lucky you,' but we both get that such a statement would be absolutely RIDICULOUS.
And yeah, I knew about mornings. I'm just a sucker for chronological order. Maybe I'll start buying them for my mom for Christmas and I'll just piggyback off those. She'd love to own them.
How sneaky, using them as gifts for your mother so you can watch them instead~ xD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
*hugs* ;A; </3

How many seasons have you watched?

I know this was aimed at Chibi but I shall answer as well. :D I've seen the first 8 but only some of 9. I still watched the season premiere last night. I was a little lost but I still enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what they do with Dean and Sam.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
*hugs* ;A; </3

How many seasons have you watched?
We bond over meals and TV ;D
Or movies, we love those, too. All-day Lord of the Rings-a-thon!

I've seen up to the end of 7, I believe. At least, I THINK so...

@gamerobber: Well, we ARE in a public place. Just know that if you ask whether or not you're a nerd (rhetorical or no) someone miiiight just answer~

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I've seen up to the end of 7, I believe. At least, I THINK so...

@gamerobber: Well, we ARE in a public place. Just know that if you ask whether or not you're a nerd (rhetorical or no) someone miiiight just answer~

To check if you have seen season 7, did you see all of the stuff with the leviathans and the confrontation with Dick Roman? If so then you saw all of 7. :wink:
Well I am one so it's all good. :D

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
in regards to last night's episode:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck you Carver

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Obviously Carter and Singer are well-aware of the fandom that SPN has and I loved every minute of it. So many points to the extreme fandom of the show.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I keep forgetting to watch the new episodes. TnT Also forgot Gotham this week....

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I keep forgetting to watch the new episodes. TnT Also forgot Gotham this week....

And that's why people invented Hulu~ :D

For Tuesday's upcoming episode, it seems that there's a mansion murder mystery thing going long, much like the movie Clue. Should be fun haha

~Oathkeeper~

Me and my siblings are so high up into this show. For xmas I'm getting us all the rings if the four horseman. They are pretty cool. Castiel is my favorite. Mostly because he is so funny. His misunderstanding is adorable. LOL! I would love to go to a convention and see supernatural related stuff, no matter what it was. The only thong i fear is when this ends, but to that i say, it shall never end it will be season one billion before it ends! There just isn't a good acceptable way for this entire show to end though. i have thought about every outcome and even tried to come up with an ending I would be happy with and you know what, there really just isn't one. Ill be sad either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back