• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawty

Awards
Hopefully it's as good as they think it is.

BRING BACK BOBBY

Yes so much. I miss that dude. But I don't think they would since they burned the flask and everything

If you haven't finished watching season 5 don't read
I personally think Chuck may be God, I mean he was introduced as the writer of the lives of Sam and Dean and then he turned out to be a prophet of the Lord but seriously, can a prophet know every single detail? He also seems to help them a little bit every time they need the help and it was mentioned that God had left heaven and was now on earth. S5 finale, he's dressed in all white and he ''dies'', but I don't believe anyone dies until I actually see them die. I've read things about this theory, and some people were like, well if he was Dean's amulet would have been glowing and all, but then again, it was also said that God didn't want to be found and the amulet wouldn't work. What do you guys think?

Zter

You're three years too late with that theory, sweetcheeks. Everyone and their mothers thought that about Chuck. It actually makes more sense if he was Metatron instead.

Shawty

Awards
You're three years too late with that theory, sweetcheeks. Everyone and their mothers thought that about Chuck. It actually makes more sense if he was Metatron instead.

I'm also 9 years late starting the series. I've started watching SPN in August, so yeah that's why I'm late with that theory. I just wanted to see if other people shared my opinion, you know? :)

I've also read some about Charlie being God, but to me Chuck makes more sense

Sorarocks93

Awards
I'm also 9 years late starting the series. I've started watching SPN in August, so yeah that's why I'm late with that theory. I just wanted to see if other people shared my opinion, you know? :)

Yeah that doesn't make sense at all. And the way Chuck dissapeared at the end makes this more likely.

But we will probably see Him in the next season. I mean it does make sense. There has been two seasons of each "realm" except the earth one which is the first three. Then it's Hell which is SO4 and SO5. Purgatory which is SO6 and SO7. SO8 didn't exactly feel like a "Heaven" season to me, but something in between. So if they think of something after Heaven it's safe to say this series will end in SO10.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I find your opinion quite likely personally. o3o

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
"Chuck" and "Charlie" are both names that can be derived from "Charles." Think about it. ;0
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Sam is a bitch ass bitch, btdubs.

iLeen

Awards
I watched Season 9, even though I'm still only halfway through Season 3 chronologically. I couldn't resist...

Aww, I think I'm gonna like this Ezekiel fella. Of course, Cas will always be my #1 (although now human) angel, but Ezekiel is right behind him! Other than that, I don't remember the episode much. That's what happens when you watch it two in the morning.

Shawty

Awards
I watched Season 9, even though I'm still only halfway through Season 3 chronologically. I couldn't resist...

Aww, I think I'm gonna like this Ezekiel fella. Of course, Cas will always be my #1 (although now human) angel, but Ezekiel is right behind him! Other than that, I don't remember the episode much. That's what happens when you watch it two in the morning.

I know what you mean, which is why I always make sure to watch the episode again, lol.
Aaaaand I completely agree with you, Ezekiel seems like a good guy, but even though I truly believe he is one of the good guys, I keep an open mind to the possibility of him being a traitor, I mean, you never really know and we've only seen him once. I hope he truly is good, because I already like his character a lot.

iLeen

Awards
Lol. Yeah, I'm gonna rewatch it now :3

Oh yeah, I forget how everyone is not how they seem. But I really do hope Ezekiel is genuinely good! Cause there are just too many vicious/evil angels. We need a break XD

Shawty

Awards
Woah, this thread is dead :c

Abbadon is back and I loooooove her. The scene with her and Dean was so good and I would honestly love to see Abaddon possessing Dean, it would be so interesting and I wonder how that would play out.
Also I love the character development in Kevin, he went from being freaked out by finding out all of the Supernatural is real and demons and such actually exist, to Kevin fucking Tran, the guy who isn't even afraid of Crowley aka the King of Hell. He quickly became one of my favorite characters solely because of that.

Zter

Who actually enjoys the episodes where Charlie shows up? I hope to God this was the last one.

Gram

Banned
Awards
From what I can tell you dont seem to enjoy anything at all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I am 100% done with the show after how stupid that last episode was. I mean, I was barely hanging on by a thread and I stopped genuinely enjoying it after season 5's finale... but now I don't even want to bother giving it my time.

Shawty

Awards
I actually enjoy having Charlie on the show. It's nice to have a female save the day for once. They're giving us 2 filler (and funny) episodes in a row so I already know they're going to break our hearts next.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I've only seen the first episode with Charlie in it. She was alright, I found the episode interesting and funny but I was hoping she wasn't going to return. She overall is a boring character.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
QUOTE=Zter;6096560]Who actually enjoys the episodes where Charlie shows up? I hope to God this was the last one.[/QUOTE]
Uhh she smart and reliable and since the boys cant have sex with her she is for the most part protected from dying a horrible and gruesome death like every other woman on this show. Besides they sent her off this episode so we shouldn't see her for a while.

I am 100% done with the show after how stupid that last episode was. I mean, I was barely hanging on by a thread and I stopped genuinely enjoying it after season 5's finale... but now I don't even want to bother giving it my time.

Why it was jsut a filler episode supernatural always does them , although this was kind of weak especially being so near Halloween.
Anyway I am sure its back to business next week. I miss Cas, i know Sam is dean brother but he is boring and no fun, Cas is funny so he needs to be in every episode.

Shawty

Awards
Uhh she smart and reliable and since the boys cant have sex with her she is for the most part protected from dying a horrible and gruesome death like every other woman on this show. Besides they sent her off this episode so we shouldn't see her for a while.

Why it was jsut a filler episode supernatural always does them , although this was kind of weak especially being so near Halloween.
Anyway I am sure its back to business next week. I miss Cas, i know Sam is dean brother but he is boring and no fun, Cas is funny so he needs to be in every episode.

They're giving us another filler next week. I've seen the promo.

The episode after that, however, looks pretty serious. Also Cas returns.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

iLeen

Awards
They're giving us another filler next week. I've seen the promo.

The episode after that, however, looks pretty serious. Also Cas returns.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Heaven can't wait? I can't wait! Truthfully, I've missed the past couple episodes cause of midterms, but I've heard what happens anyways. Although now that I'm reading the comments here, I feel like I haven't missed out on much?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Because it was incredibly stupid and boring. For me the quality has been sub-par for a long time but that episode just took the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back