• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawty

Awards
supernatural-season-9-poster-thumb-350xauto-66428.jpg

Supernatural Season 9 premieres Tuesday, October 8th at 9/8 C

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this amazing tv show yet. (if there is please feel free to close this up or merge or something)

Anyway, feel free to discuss, and remember to keep spoilers in spoiler tags!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I like to pretend everything from the last minute of the fifth season finale and onward is non-canon. SPN used to have such great writing when Kripke was spearheading. :C

still have a total mancrush on Misha Collins tho

what they've been doing to Castiel is a travesty.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I remember watching season 7 or 8 and thinking how incredibly weird it became. Personally I stopped mid-season but I used to watch this show so much season 6 and before that.

Are there good expectations going into season 9?

Shawty

Awards
I remember watching season 7 or 8 and thinking how incredibly weird it became. Personally I stopped mid-season but I used to watch this show so much season 6 and before that.

Are there good expectations going into season 9?

I personally think season 8 outdid season 6 and 7, I feel like they were rather unnecessary and filler-seasons, except for maybe the last episodes of both seasons.
My personal opinion is that yes, there are good expectations going into season 9, like Silh said, more Misha Collins, and from what I've heard the cast say is that they are excited for us to see what will happen as well.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Season 9 starts next week right. I just need to know how this ends, and if they ever have a realtionship without the woman having to be murdered or relocated.

iLeen

Awards
I need to catch up D: I'm only in the middle of Season 2, but I've watched various season's episodes randomly...so I'll probably just watch Season 9 when it broadcasts anyways since I already know the gist of what has happened each season.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I skipped every post in this thread so far for fear of spoilers, but I am about to watch the season finale of season 1 and I LOVE THIS SHOW! I've been told it gets so much better, and I'm very excited to make it further into the story! Just wanted to say all that, will probably have to avoid this thread now :(

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I've watched season one. I haven't gotten into season two yet. I love Dean much more so than Sam. Is it worth it to go through all the seasons to catch up to season nine? It almosts sounds like some of the seasons weren't worth watching. I'd like to know why that is. C:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I haven't really enjoyed Supernatural since Eric Kripke left at the end of season 5.

Despite that, I've kept up with the series and thought it had a few good episodes but overall was disappointing. I'll keep watching until it ends.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Have seen a bit of episodes here and there, though nothing seemed as good past the season 5 mark imo. Surprised it's still on honestly. o_0 Dont hear much out of it these days.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
its been a while since i watched supernatural, but i remember it being one of my favorite shows on the CW, the other one being smallville

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Have seen a bit of episodes here and there, though nothing seemed as good past the season 5 mark imo. Surprised it's still on honestly. o_0 Dont hear much out of it these days.
I think this is supposed to be the final season?

iLeen

Awards

What?! Nooooo! I was hoping to see them next year at SDCC. I caught a glimpse of them this year, but I wasn't that into Supernatural at the time so I just walked past them. Lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What?! Nooooo! I was hoping to see them next year at SDCC. I caught a glimpse of them this year, but I wasn't that into Supernatural at the time so I just walked past them. Lol.
I could be wrong! Or they could change their minds!

It's a cash cow, they'll probably run it into the ground before they cancel it.

iLeen

Awards
I could be wrong! Or they could change their minds!

It's a cash cow, they'll probably run it into the ground before they cancel it.

Oh.

Haha. My bad on freaking out. Well, I guess I'd rather it end on a good note rather than drag on (if it does).

Shawty

Awards
I've watched season one. I haven't gotten into season two yet. I love Dean much more so than Sam. Is it worth it to go through all the seasons to catch up to season nine? It almosts sounds like some of the seasons weren't worth watching. I'd like to know why that is. C:

Definitely catch up until at least season 5. Like I said before, I personally think 6 and 7 were filler seasons with a few (mainly the last few) good episodes. Season 8 got better, luckily! So yeah, definitely catch up!

I believe season 9 and 10 are the seasons to bring an end to the show, so no this will not be the final season!
I'm not 100% sure though, I've read it somewhere yesterday but I cannot remember where..

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Every time I see something from this show it makes me want to get back into it. The last I watched was season 7 and that was alright, I like the older seasons a lot better than the newer ones.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully it's as good as they think it is.

BRING BACK BOBBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back