• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
my question was answered already lol, it was carey from zack and cody. and technically she never dated a winchester.

Honestly just don't interact with a Winchester after bobby died. I wont hold on to anyone

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i didnt want to make a new thread since this one was in existence and you know im surprised no one has really posted anything talking about this season, a few of my friends dropped off this series finding it boring but i personally find it rather enjoyable not to over the top if you will, though theirs this recurring character in the series that im kinda hoping will kick the bucket soon no spoilers to anyone who hasn't seen the series

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Still can't watch season 12, but I'm pretty up-to-date with the new season 13 stuff, and damn, I'm hyped, but at the same time, I'm disliking how they're going away from the brotherly dynamic more and more every season.
Started rewatching the series with my mom. There was some good Dean-Sam dynamics there, and I fucking miss it, no matter how much I love Cas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back