• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
Just wondering, are any of ya'll going to the Supernatural convention in Burbank? I'm going (alone T_T) on Sunday.

Shawty

Awards
Just wondering, are any of ya'll going to the Supernatural convention in Burbank? I'm going (alone T_T) on Sunday.

Ahh I wish! I live all the way in Europe so that's going to be pretty difficult >.<
You'll most definitely find a lot of cool people to hang out with there :) Hope you have fun!!

iLeen

Awards
Aww, sorry you're so far! Maybe one day in the future, they'll come to Europe!

Thanks! Yeah, you can never go wrong with other Supernatural fans :]

iLeen

Awards
Poor Castiel XD I got a date! …not. Wasn't as exciting an episode as I had hoped, but it was still nice seeing Castiel again :] Also, What's up with Crowley pumping blood shots into himself???

I am finally a couple episodes away from the season finale of season 6, so I dunno if the spoiler above has any significance to later episodes of season 7 or 8.

Shawty

Awards
Poor Castiel XD I got a date! …not. Wasn't as exciting an episode as I had hoped, but it was still nice seeing Castiel again :] Also, What's up with Crowley pumping blood shots into himself???

I am finally a couple episodes away from the season finale of season 6, so I dunno if the spoiler above has any significance to later episodes of season 7 or 8.

It's nice to see someone actually post in this thread :) The spoiler you're talking about will make more sense once you've seen the season 8 finale. (it'll start making sense a few episodes before that, too)

But it's still unsure as to why exactly he was doing that. I loved this episode, though. I think this will be a great season!

Oh, and by the way! How was the convention?!

iLeen

Awards
Yay! Glad you're also participating in the Supernatural forum :]

Hmm…good to know. That just gives me more incentive to go through more episodes faster. Lol.

The day that I will be at the convention shall be this coming Sunday :D So excited! Getting over a flu, though, so I hope it goes away by the time the convention starts!

iLeen

Awards
Ezekiel! NOOOOO! Don't do something that'll make me kick you off the nice angel list. Getting real close to naughty depending on what you do. Saw the preview and I don't like the look of things.

As for the episode, laughing at Dean making all the girls want a piece of him XD And Jody was a freakin' beast! I totally thought was just going to die with being stabbed in the chest and all, but nope. She takes it out and stabs the goddess. Also, I had a bad feeling about Ezekiel when he says it'll be over soon. Nothing ever goes THIS smoothly for the Winchesters…and then I saw the preview.

Anywho, went to the con this past Sunday and WOW! It was better than expected. Especially since I made a new friend whom I'm already planning Disneyland and Magic Mountain trips with XD That probably made the trip 10x better.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Although I have to say, Ty Olsson may have become my new favorite Supernatural cast, and I haven't even seen an episode with his character yet XD His panel was just oh so wonderful. Wasn't kid appropriate (which is probably why his panel was at 9pm), but he had some deep stuff going on at one point.

Edit: If you ever get the chance to go, I definitely recommend it! So worth the money. All the fans, staff and cast are cool.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol Seems like the cast is cool. Get to talk to any of them during the picture taking?

...I want sams fedora....

iLeen

Awards
They are :] At one point, Misha was trolling J2's panel by making hand shadow puppets over Jensen's projected face XD Then Jensen started running around the stage so the camera couldn't keep up with his face, therefore Misha's shadow couldn't stay on his face either. Jared goes backstage with Thor's hammer and we see his shadow "beating up" Misha. Love their impromptu doings.

I did get to say 'thanks' to Jensen :D Jensen replied with 'thank you' as well. Confused me, but what the heck, I'll take any word exchange with him any day! Lol. It was pretty hard getting to talk to them in the photo ops, though, cause you literally only get 3 seconds with them. The only words we really exchanged were explaining what poses we wanted, then BAM, we were out of there. But not complainin' there. Getting that close to them was good enough.

I did get to do very small talk with Misha and Richard Speight during autograph sessions. Although I made it awkward with both of them cause of my darn aloof attitude and horrible hearing (apparently, I have the ears of a 40-50 year old. Lol)

Jared is always wearing awesome hats. At Comic Con, he was wearing a very warm looking beanie. Even if it was summer, it still looked nice and comfy. I think he has a hat fetish.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol That sounds like it was hilarious to see. xD

Ah at least you got some exchange then. Makes sense there'd be a bit of a rush in the photo shooting.

xD I'm sure they have more awkward moments with obsessive fans.

I wish I could wear hats like that. They always give me headaches and I hardly ever find any that fit. x[

Shawty

Awards
Ohmygod! You are so lucky! I love the pictures you got with them!

Also, you've seen Ty in season 2, I believe :) He played another character before he played Benny, but nobody seems to remember that lol! I'm glad you had a good time even though you didn't have a lot of time to talk with them. Gah, I love this cast so much. They're all so great with each other and just plain awesome. (Especially Misha, that man is probably the best thing to ever happen to humanity)

Talking about the episode last week, I really didn't like how the writers portrayed Dean. We know he loves women, but we also know he doesn't keep trying when he knows one isn't interested. I really didn't like it. It wasn't him. That's my complaint about the episode. However, Jody is a bamf and I'm really glad we got to see her again, especially with most of the spn ladies dying and stuff. They need more interesting women on the show. (Like Jo, for example, ugh I miss her a lot)

As for the next episode, oh my, ZEKE NO! I'm still hoping it's not as bad as it looks, but yeah don't ever get your hopes up with this show. Agh, dammit. And CAS! I love the fact that there's only one episode left where Misha isn't in. Episodes with Cas are my favorite episodes so seeing him for the rest of the season is really great news. I just hope the writers don't ruin his character. AND STOP TORTURING HIM PLEASE.

iLeen

Awards
I wish I could wear hats like that. They always give me headaches and I hardly ever find any that fit. x[

Right?! Same here! Jared's head just fits hats so nicely.

Ohmygod! You are so lucky! I love the pictures you got with them!

Also, you've seen Ty in season 2, I believe :) He played another character before he played Benny, but nobody seems to remember that lol! I'm glad you had a good time even though you didn't have a lot of time to talk with them. Gah, I love this cast so much. They're all so great with each other and just plain awesome. (Especially Misha, that man is probably the best thing to ever happen to humanity)

Talking about the episode last week, I really didn't like how the writers portrayed Dean. We know he loves women, but we also know he doesn't keep trying when he knows one isn't interested. I really didn't like it. It wasn't him. That's my complaint about the episode. However, Jody is a bamf and I'm really glad we got to see her again, especially with most of the spn ladies dying and stuff. They need more interesting women on the show. (Like Jo, for example, ugh I miss her a lot)

As for the next episode, oh my, ZEKE NO! I'm still hoping it's not as bad as it looks, but yeah don't ever get your hopes up with this show. Agh, dammit. And CAS! I love the fact that there's only one episode left where Misha isn't in. Episodes with Cas are my favorite episodes so seeing him for the rest of the season is really great news. I just hope the writers don't ruin his character. AND STOP TORTURING HIM PLEASE.

Was Ty one of the nice vampires in an earlier season? If not, then I'm totally getting him mixed up with someone else XD

Thanks! And YES! Misha's kinda one of the main reasons I started really getting into the show, and he did not disappoint! Cas~ <3

Totally agree! And I miss Jo too :[ She may have been one of my favorite characters.

Hahaha. Sorry, had to laugh at the irony. You ask for them to stop torturing Cas, and in last night's episode, he brutally beaten and left bleeding all over the place. But now that's he got some sort of grace back, Cas is gonna smite all those evil angels >:D Loved Cas SO much in this episode, but it always breaks my heart whenever Dean has to reject him D: You can see the sadness and disappointment in Castiel's eyes. And OMG! I freaked over Kevin. WHYYYYYYY.

Zeke. Gadriel. Whoever you are. Even if you decide to join Team Free Will later on, I still won't like you (unless you bring Kevin back).

And now Dean's all alone. No brother (I'm glaring at you Gadriel). No Kevin (now glowering at Gadriel). No Cas (seriously, just go back to Dean! Now both of you are alone!).

Phew, just had to get all that out there. It was driving me crazy.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Annoyed at the sudden improvement of quality in the last few minutes. I wish this show had some semblance of consistency.

"I always trust you. And I always end up screwed." :C

Shawty

Awards
Annoyed at the sudden improvement of quality in the last few minutes. I wish this show had some semblance of consistency.

"I always trust you. And I always end up screwed." :C

OUCH!

I am so sad about Kevin's death, even though there has always been the possibility of him dying, you're never really prepared.
Fuck Metatron. Seriously, there are characters in shows/movies you hate, but then there's that guy. Fuck him.

The fact that Gadreel said that Sam is no more and he played him convincingly broke my heart. Of course, Sam being a main character makes it hard for them to kill him off forever but still I fear for him.
I still feel like they should give Dean a better storyline. Jensen said it himself as well, he really wants Dean to have his own storyline. I liked that a lot back in season 3, him going to hell and stuff.

As for Cas, fuck yeah! I've read a lot of fuss about the second half of the episode, where he gets his, well not his, grace back and takes action, and how people think it's not something Cas would do. I say it definitely is. Those moments gave me hope again for his character because I saw the old Cas, fighting like a warrior.

That said, this episode hurt a lot. Kevin [I]freaking[/I] Solo, you will be missed.

Shawty

Awards
Come on guys, don't let this thread die!

Upcoming episodes promo!

Garth is back, Abaddon seems like she's going to be trouble for Crowley, Cas seems to be interacting more with Dean (please for god's sake let them have a good talk so everything that needs to be said is said)

So far it's looking good. Also Metatron can fuck off.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Glad I found a semi-active thread for Supernatural.

Well, I've been recently watching this show and I absolutely love it. I'm bout to start season six. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. ^^;

darkangelpeyton

Glad I found a semi-active thread for Supernatural.

Well, I've been recently watching this show and I absolutely love it. I'm bout to start season six. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. ^^;

I wasn't a huge fan of season six, so I'm curious to see what you thought of it when you finish watching it.

MegaCore5

Awards
So far I think this series is really slow. I finished watching that airplane episode which was on season one. The main characters still have not found a dead yet which I kind of figured would be over and done with by now.

kmorris2609

I haven't caught up to the current season yet. I'm still on season 7 on Netflix. However, that does not mean I am not a huge fan of this show and I love all of my babies so much. <3 My favorite season so far has been season 5 and my favorite side character is Bobby Singer. :)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I really enjoyed seasons 1 and 2. Ya know, when Sam was CUTE. Now he's the friggin moose! XD

I haven't seen past season 5 because the friend that let me borrow them moved away, and I'm not motivated enough to get them, myself.

My favorite episode HAS to be Yellow Fever. The one where Dean's scared of everything~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back