• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Thanks for the videos Azrael and WantaSoraplushie!!! =D

BTW, guys, I'm beginning to plan something (hopefully) BIG for my fellow SoKai fans. Feel free to guess what's going on in my head. However, its still only a thought right now, but it's becoming more and more likely to happen. XD

A

Azrael

I can give you ideas for some SoKai fics since I officially retired from non-RP writing.

Theart

Awards
Nope. *Smirks* It ain't a fanfic.
185230.png

Although I've gotten several planned... XD

Fall of The Dark (which I'm currently working on, but have put it on temporary hiatus due to school work), then Rise of The Light and then finally Revelations. XD And maybe an entirely separate fanfic later on.

But nope my idea IS NOT a fanfic!

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Contest?

And you didn't add the videos to the front page stuff thing D':. But it makes me ask, do links only work for you better?

Theart

Awards
Yes, they do.

Also, alot of the posts I make are on my iPod Touch, which won't allow me to copy the links. I'll do that now while I'm on a laptop.

And no, it's not a contest. *Smirks yet again*

A

Azrael

I'm reviving this here bitch but don't worry Santa came with presents.

KairihugginSora.jpg

thumbnailCAEQSKKA.jpg

Theart

Awards
Thanks a lot Azrael!!! =D

And I'm STILL smirking by the way guys... XD

Anyways, if I can pull it off, my plan should be a grand Christmas present for everyone. ;D

Theart

Awards
*Smirks* The pieces are set... and the engines of my plans are beginning to start...

XDDDDD

Oh and for good "oh my god, he's terrible!" laughs, here's me old fanfic that I haven't worked on since September! XDDDD

Kingdom Hearts: Fall of The Dark Chapter 1, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Please note that my writing has improved ten-fold since I last posted a chapter, and also that new information (such as the title being Unversed, not Unbirth) has not yet been corrected.

I plan to rewrite the old stuff soon and then get back at posting new chapters. ;D

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
REIKA! :D

I was wondering when you'd show up in this club!

I didn't even know there was one, until I went to go search for the Kairi FC and found this in the process. XD
I'm so glad this club was created! I know there was one before, but it didn't generate enough support to stay alive, so it's nice seeing this one doing well. ^.^

EDIT: I made an AMV for Sora and Kairi. =) It's not super good, but I think I did okay.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Come on! Let's bump this with new life!

1209446832638.jpg

KH2___soraandkairi_by_kawaii_fantas.jpg

awww-1.jpg

1_kingdomhearts2.jpg

You can imagine them being as old as Terra and Aqua :D
Matchmaker__by_vintage_aerith.jpg

Kiss_the_girl_by_Rasuki_chan.jpg

My_Love____by_LilCherryShock.jpg