• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new duds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Maybe he did buy them at a flea market. I mean, he had a whole year to go shopping~~

lol I used to think Traverse Town would return in KH2 and we'd get Sora's KH2 outfit there at one of the stores. xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol I used to think Traverse Town would return in KH2 and we'd get Sora's KH2 outfit there at one of the stores. xD
That'd be so great. King Mickey-"SORA, the worlds are in danger! Master Xehanort is back, we need you're help!" Sora-"Okay, but I've just gotta go pick out a new ass-kicking outfit first"

Ventuskeyblade

looks cool...th combo of black and red looks pretty epic on sora...and i think he may have one of those arm things from BBS..you know...what TVA used to change into their armor. that thing. i may be wrong but anyways, cool costume. but i wont buy a 3DS for it. only when one is really cheap(yea i know its cheap now but still) and when there are a few games that I would really want to get. so i probably wont be playing this game anytime soon, but this shows us what KH3 may be like so YAY.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I dunno. It's reeeeally blurry. But it looks like his KH2 outfit to me.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Actually the 2nd pic looks really close to Sora's new threads. You know what i'll going ahead and say that this is what the outfit looks like.

if that really is the new outfit then I'm actually digging it :) oh I cannot wait until tommorow give us more information now! lol.

Ronldbx6

Can't wait for high quality pics and gameplay!, btw Sora looks more hippier now.

Absent axel

Its about time we got something a little new this time instead of boring KH1 outfit we see all the time.

MisuzuKamio

purple is the color of evil so she has to be pink becuase is white for light and red for sora lol

Purple is absolutely not the color of evil. It stands for royalty. Never heard of royal purple? Kairi to me has always been a light lavender color because shes a princess, so not quite ready to be dark royal purple. = )
Also, she has consistently worn /something/ purple in every game. Besides, pink would be way too cliche...

Also,

I honestly cant tell. I see black with yellow stripes which is what we saw in KH2.

It is super blurry but you can clearly see bits of red where they aren't in his KH2 outfit. Look up at the back of his neck. There is some kind of red...hood maybe? Either way, he didn't have red there in his kh2 outfit (black hood with white inside) so there are at least some differences there. Also, you can tell that there is a LOT more red on the pants portion than in his kh2 outfit too. But it clearly isn't his KH1 outfit.

Therefore, it is some amalgamation of the two.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You people must have some eagle vision because your vision is waaaaay better than mine, it took me a while to notice, but I see what you're talking about now. In one pic the back of his torso is different from KH2. Hope a render or artwork comes out soon so I can get a better look.

But a combination of his two previous outfits sounds cool.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I'm sure it's awful, whatever it is.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
This shows i'm not crazy. When I saw the video I thought something looked different about Sora. Then I saw this topic and I thought "oh he has new clothes". xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Actually, from the screens Sham put in the OP I can say it looks like if his KHII costume and his Valor Form costume had a child. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back