• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new duds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I always felt like the Drive Forms were a way to give fans alternate costumes since people sorta wanted them.

Honestly, I've always liked games where you can just buy new outfits. You don't have to customize them, but the option to change clothes is nice. I'd rather have that...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So I took this screenshot. Lol Sora is doing the splits.

306756_2210964045734_1596489364_2183016_292282896_n.jpg

Also you can see the front of his shirt a bit and it is mostly black. The black on his pants could be fabric or armor (like Izayoi said) the way it is only on the front of his pants...
just another thing he learned on the island back home

Qiesamuel

After Sora hitting the monster panda, we can see Donald and Goofy run up to Sora. Donald uses a spell and raises his wand. And surprisingly, Donald gets a new outfit of a blue robe.

Proof:
a%3E
58b27.jpg
58b27.jpg

Sorry for the bad English.

Last edited:

Lady-Lee

Awards
wow ive missed everything -_-' . Anyways i cant make heads or tails of the pic until some better screen shots are released.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm really hoping those aren't his new clothes. They just look like the overused KH1 outfit. I hardly consider that new.

The forms were cool, and fun to play but I never actually felt the need to use them. I only used them so I could master my growth abilities. I think the forms were more for fan-service than necessity.

A lot of KH2 was fanservice.

blueheart

Bronze Member
There probably will be clearer clips of DDD to look at. You guys don't have to be dependent on this one.

Not trying to be mean, but TGS going to be soon, real soon.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I really did love the Forms,it showed you how much powerful Sora is.Even when he's not Keyblade master level.

I'm actually hoping the forms will come back in some way, just not as all-powerfull überpwning monstrosities (unless one's a late game secret unlockable). I liked the idea, disliked the execution (it made an already easy game insultingly easy).

Then again I'm just a fanboy for the idea of transforming in pretty much any game. :/

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm actually hoping the forms will come back in some way, just not as all-powerfull überpwning monstrosities (unless one's a late game secret unlockable). I liked the idea, disliked the execution (it made an already easy game insultingly easy).

Then again I'm just a fanboy for the idea of transforming in pretty much any game. :/

if he is usiing form then that means donald and goofy have to be there since he need theri power to utilize it

MisuzuKamio

if he is usiing form then that means donald and goofy have to be there since he need theri power to utilize it

From as far as we know that would be the case, but...

Personally, I think it would be interesting if you could have a form with other people besides Donald and Goofy and after the advent of the D-link system in BBS that seems like it could be likely. Afterall, in-game they just said the power of friendship would give him the forms, not necessarily ONLY Donald and Goofy, but this was never really expounded upon beyond them anyway.
Plus, we have little to no idea how the party members are going to work in this game. Is it by world? Are Donald and Goofy just eternal companions like before? We don't know. IF they are going to do a drive system, there is no way it can be tied JUST to Donald and Goofy, especially if they are only temporary party members.

I would love it if there were a specific drive form for each person Sora was friends with...but that's just asking waaaay too much = )

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i think ill just wait for a clearer picture or a render of his outfit to release...because i still cant see shit. i mean we can only make guess on whut he's wearing and the only fer sure things we know is that his shoes are yellow, and his outfit is red mixed in with black accents..

but from that last picture, although idk if its just from him doing the "splits", it looks like his shorts are as long as his "pants" in Kh2 but there the normal kinda shorts, like the shorts that are shin lengthed and the bottoms of them seem to be lined with back....thats all i can tell, but the yellow shoes bring me back x)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Okay I cannot see it very well, but I like that Sora and Riku are getting some new outfits finally.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying Donald and Goofy because maybe your computer screen is AMAZING but I don't see them...at all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying Donald and Goofy because maybe your computer screen is AMAZING but I don't see them...at all.

My screen is huge and I don't see Donald and Goofy either.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
See them running around next to Sora? Nah I don't think they're there. Their faces are definitely there next to Sora's but not their models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back