• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new duds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
It looks like Sora's got himself a new set of clothes, and I suppose Riku does too.

What do you think from the images we have so far? Do you like them?

3dshots.png

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'll judge when we get clearer pics. :/ Though if I were to judge on what we have now, it doesn't look al that bad to me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
From what we have so far this may be my favorite Sora costume yet. Another thing I love is his new battle stance, I really like that!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They seem to be a mix of his KH1 and KH2 outfits. Color me impressed!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
They seem to be a mix of his KH1 and KH2 outfits. Color me impressed!

This and i am too.

Looks like a combination of Valor and Limit form

This and i loved the limit form colors.

OFF Topic: Wow, Apple you became green!? Time past files when you don't come in the FKH section. xD

From what we have so far this may be my favorite Sora costume yet. Another thing I love is his new battle stance, I really like that!

New battle stance. You mean from all the images the one down left? Isn't this how Sora moves in KH2 too?

MisuzuKamio

I agree that it looks like a semi-mix between his kh1 and kh2-- but it's a bit hard to see with the blurry pictures. I can't wait to get a clearer look at it.

However, I have a feeling maybe this was done in another attempt to convince people that its a NEW kh game and not a remix? He has different clothes that sort of resemble his old ones due to some...plot important reason but yet it still has an air of his kh2 outfit to indicate its taking place after kh2??

Probably some reason like that.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm is that really Donald and Goofy? The first party member kinda looks like Donald because the beak is there. They must've made new artwork for Donald. As for the second party member, he seems to have small ears but Goofy has long ears.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm loving the new threads. They might end up being my favorite. Kind of a shame that we might end up skipping over KH2!Sora's outfit after Nomura spammed KH1!Sora for the last five years. I was never that fond of the outfit but I did like it over KH1's outfit.

Now to see what Riku is wearing because he hasn't had the best clothes in the series. KH1 had him in fishing pants kinda like what the Besaid Aurochs in FFX wore. I doubt Riku went fishing that often to warrant the use of them. KH2 had him in those baggy jeans where it looked like he had to hold up with his other hand while running. The vest and black shirt were fine, but it was curious as to why his bellybutton was out. Don't get me wrong, I love bellybutton!Riku but he needs better. Nomura obviously likes modern fashion...he'll go for something baggy for Riku again because I don't think Nomura has a thing for hipster clothes. XD

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
King_Mickey.png

That's his outfit.

Nayru said it first.

And it makes sense really, both trained under Yen Sid (now), so i would assume the same outfit(similar outfit, is a more suiting assumption).

Sora%20And%20King%20Mickey.jpg

Or something similar to this ^

Last edited:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
King_Mickey.png

That's his outfit.

Nayru said it first.

And it makes sense really, both trained under Yen Sid (now), so i would assume the same outfit(similar outfit, is a more suiting assumption).

Sora%20And%20King%20Mickey.jpg

Or something similar to this ^

Actually the 2nd pic looks really close to Sora's new threads. You know what i'll going ahead and say that this is what the outfit looks like.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The outfit we see looks nothing like Mickey's outfit :/ Sora's clothes have always been similar to Mickey's though. Definitely going to say no.

manmark

Awards
hey guyss with a reaaly big zoom i think i can see mickey as one of the partners

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not saying the outfit isn't similar but it just doesn't look like Mickey's. Primarily black in the front of Sora's pants, black hemline, and red in the back. Black hooded jacket with no distinguishable colors besides the white lines that look like an emblem or armor. None of Mickey's clothes have looked exactly like that.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Regarding the armor/jacket, I'd say it's more like armor. It looks like he has armor over a red jacket since the hood is red. That being said, while I also wouldn't say that Sora's new outfit isn't exactly/very similarly like Mickey's, I'd be willing to say that it's probable that it was based off of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back