• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new duds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards
i feel like ven might appear a good deal based alone on the fact that he is sleeping and is with soras heart
And I guess Terra is sleeping somewhere inside the returning Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas so I'm betting he'll show up somehow.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i feel like ven might appear a good deal based alone on the fact that he is sleeping and is with soras heart

sorawill never see vens face till the last moment they can drag it out like sora meeting roxas face to face in he last quater of the game it on purpose, there a reason why he didnt see them playing at the beach

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What if a dream version of Kairi shows up? Or perhaps a nightmare?

The only way I will support Kairi showing up is if something happens to Riku and Sora and she sneaks into the dream world somehow in an attempt to rescue them. The only reason I support this is because it would be a way to show her in action and it could start her character development as a future keyblade user.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm what are the qualifications for a character to be in the "dream world". Isn't it possible for Ventus to be in the dream world since he's sleeping? Any other characters like Kairi could be a possibility if they're sleeping? Dreaming about her friends? Or is there another sleep I'm being misinformed about.

kupo1121

Awards
Hmm what are the qualifications for a character to be in the "dream world". Isn't it possible for Ventus to be in the dream world since he's sleeping? Any other characters like Kairi could be a possibility if they're sleeping? Dreaming about her friends? Or is there another sleep I'm being misinformed about.

Ventus is in more of a comatose like sleep while Sora and Riku I'd presume are very much aware of their environment so I don't think so.

Megavoltage

Awards
The only way I will support Kairi showing up is if something happens to Riku and Sora and she sneaks into the dream world somehow in an attempt to rescue them. The only reason I support this is because it would be a way to show her in action and it could start her character development as a future keyblade user.
I hope something like your scenario happens. Since Kairi was left out of ReCoded so she really needs to have some sort of important role in DDD.

kupo1121

Awards
I hope something like your scenario happens. Since Kairi was left out of ReCoded so she really needs to have some sort of important role in DDD.

That is another good reason why she should appear. I don't want Kairi to become lost in the story...even if being a DiD is her only contact to KH for the next couple games...I'd rather have that then no development at all.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

she wasnt important becasue namine was important it will always alternate bbetween one of her forms
the question is who will be the important kairi form in this game there always gotta be a girls in trouble, some suggest that it might be the irls from the ends with you game

kupo1121

Awards
she wasnt important becasue namine was important it will always alternate bbetween one of her forms
the question is who will be the important kairi form in this game there always gotta be a girls in trouble, some suggest that it might be the irls from the ends with you game

I think Shiki would fit much more than Kairi (sorry Kairi, but you can take a back seat...I want to see Shiki).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back