• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So KHI's first annual Dissidia Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Armor or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Well all players in the tournament would have to use a maxed out character
and you are going to need
-a ps3 (download adhoc party off the playstation store)

:| i'll be at the audience section then

P

PokeJira

If we're going with fixed or NO equipment/accessories (as I believe we should), I believe that summons should be banned as well since they're quite the unneeded variable when it comes to having competitive matches.

As long as EX-Countering and those Breakable accessories are banned, whatever's fine with me. They just lead to broken setups and boring games.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
If we're going with fixed or NO equipment/accessories (as I believe we should), I believe that summons should be banned as well since they're quite the unneeded variable when it comes to having competitive matches.

As long as EX-Countering and those Breakable accessories are banned, whatever's fine with me. They just lead to broken setups and boring games.
Concurred.

s1cofeemans1cofeemans1cofeeman

KitesoKumoe

Okay, since I dont have a ps3(I have xlink kai =P), I cant compete, but I was hoping maybe I could help with the rules.

Since 6999 matches are normally unbearably short, using the same type of equipment would help. That would however limit the choices in equipment to the Imp's blessing set. Under normal conditions, the imps blessing set will also do ridiculous amounts of damage as well, so some things must be added to make the damage and ex output fair to all characters.

If you guys kinda get what Im saying, I can go on, but Ill wait for a response first

Zodiark

I can see where you got Imps Blessing, because everyone can equip it ect.
If they use a different set, theres a chance that certain characters will not be able to equip it.
In order to be Fair, I say level 90-99 equipment with no additional abilitys, that way there wont be advantages ect. Equip _____ is always a option, but it saves Points for other abilitys when you dont have that.
It would be better if someone showed them a Savefile.
Any thoughts?
This is just a rough draft though >_>

Last edited:

KitesoKumoe

How about you can only enter if you have at least 100 non-spam posts. :3

(sup dissdia forums u mad?)

If I was participating, I would see that as a challenge(beware of Kumos 30 posts a day), but Im not soooo =/

but reel out all the new members that would join this tourney and youd have about 6 people

@Paladin: Dont underestimate accessoryless gabranth

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I thought I'd pitch in a rule suggestion: no Magic Pot, manual or auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back