• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So KHI's first annual Dissidia Tournament?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Armor or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachen

Awards
So everyone likes KAOS 1.5 if so then that will be our armor ruleset agreed?

King Thanatos

So everyone likes KAOS 1.5 if so then that will be our armor ruleset agreed?

a ruleset consist of more than just an equip build...there should be rules such as no EXC etc...does anyone even know what EXC is around here?..o_O

Z

Zulkir

I tried to ad-hoc on my PS3 and it didn't work, said it couldn't find the connection. You can't ad-hoc on a wireless connection right?

*sadface.jpg*

*mope.bmp*

*longface.png*

*uboaaa.gif*

King Thanatos

I tried to ad-hoc on my PS3 and it didn't work, said it couldn't find the connection. You can't ad-hoc on a wireless connection right?

*sadface.jpg*

*mope.bmp*

*longface.png*

*uboaaa.gif*

lol...no u cant play without wired connection..u cant even start ad hoc without wired connection so i dont even knnow how u got to the point where they said "cant find connection"..but this is minor problem to this subject...

i wanna know who is actually in charge and if theyre really going through with this...i have alot to ask about...online tournaments take alot of maintenece or else people tend to cheat...i would be glad to assist in any way i can with this tournament if u are really going through with it

King Thanatos

I'm not a very good player, (Haven't even played the game since May, but thinking about starting to play again,) and though I don't know how to connect my PSP to my brothers PS3, I'm up for learning it, if this tournament gets going.

U don't need to play a tournament to play it so if u ever want a match thenet me know...I can probably give u a few tips^^

here's how u link to adhoc
-set psp ad hoc channel to auto
-connect ps3 to router with a chord
-set ps3 Internet settings to wired(it asks for enabled or abled or something so just choose the opposite of what u have if ur not already wired)
-if u haven't yet then download Ad Hoc Party from ps store(it's free)
-start the Ad Hoc Party u just downloaded
-start ur psp and dissidia game
-load game file and enter lobby then wait
-on ur ps3 go to world D...y world D? All dissidia players go there...xD

Still not working?..then let me know

YuRiPa

This tourney looks sounds like it would be alot of fun. I would love to join in, but I lack a PS3. D:
I'm also on Dissidia Forums. *Please don't throw rocks at me. I'm not trying to insult anyone.>__<*

Last edited:

zachen

Awards
U don't need to play a tournament to play it so if u ever want a match thenet me know...I can probably give u a few tips^^

-set ps3 Internet settings to wired(it asks for enabled or abled or something so just choose the opposite of what u have if ur not already wired)

Thanks for assisting that member mr thantos and I like the idea of going to lobby D for the tourny

This tourney looks sounds like it would be alot of fun. I would love to join in, but I lack a PS3. D:
I'm also on Dissidia Forums. *Please don't throw rocks at me. I'm not here to insult anyone.>__<*

Don't worry we here on KHI don't throw rather rocks but rather give warm fresh baked cookies with a cup of milk to nice people
:D

King Thanatos

No thanks necessary zachen...I just want to c this tournament kick off...I like to c the competition also..and world D is the world that the previous forum mentioned uses to meet and greet and play dissudia...so that the world to go to if u need training...but as for the tourney it's probably not a problem if we use world D either...xD

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Thanks for assisting that member

You can call Daniel :)

I'll see if I can make it work when I get the chance, though my brother says that some stuff has happened so that he can't go online on his PS3. I'll let you know what comes out of it. Thnx.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
EDIT: i think a lot of KHI members(who have/play dissidia) don't have ps3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back