• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sleep Walking & Talking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Sleep Walking is where one is walking around while sleeping. Now I know that someone here has sleep walked, or know someone who has, or even seen someone sleep walk.
I for one have sleep walked in the past. I was told by my mom and dad that I used to sleep walk out of my room, down the stairs, and into the living room where I would turn on the tv in the living room lay down on the couch and it would be like I had never even done it. There where some days where I would even wake up on the couch in the morning and be clueless as to how I got there.

I heard that when people talk in there sleep sometimes if your able to ask them questions they will answer them truthfully. Like if you asked someone if the ate the last cookie from the jar they will usally answer truthfully. So in other words you speack the truth while your asleep.

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Re: Sleep Walking

yea, as far as I know, I've only done it once. (But who knows!)

I remember going to sleep in my bed, and I woke up curled up in my doorway. XD

αsiя

space coke

I one time woke up on the couch. My bed is very small so I always find myself sleeping on the floor.

E

Eyesore

Sleep Walking is where one is walking around while sleeping. .

Really???
And -- I think I have, and recently.
I remember falling asleep on the floor, near my laptop.
But, when I awoke, I was in the bed, under covers, and my laptop was closed.
I thought my mom had so kindly tucked me in, but my door was locked, so eh.

denizenofevil

I spent the night at my aunt's house a lot when I was a kid. I remember going to bed and then waking up to my uncle picking me up off the living couch and putting me back in my bed. It happened a lot except sometimes, my grandpa or aunt would carry me back to my bed.

My sister used to have the same habit except one night, she walked out the door (she was 5) and went to my aunt's neighbor's house and rung the doorbell. Then she crawled under my aunt's car. My uncle found her under there when he was leaving the house to go to work a few hours later. She told me that she had some memory of it but she was completely out of it and didn't know what she was doing.

Macabre

Gold Member

You know what would be badass?
Beating up a few thugs, saving a cat from a tree and having sex with a prostitute, while sleep walking.

Shadow Key

I've done it numerous times. All of which have ended with me standing over my parents bed staring at them or me downstairs with a butcher knife. No joke. It's firetrucking creepy, man.

Omni Terra

Awards

I sleepwalked a little as a kid, but I seem to have grown out of it. Once, I woke up at the foot of my parents' bed. The only other time I can remember I woke up curled up in a pile of clothes out in the hall outside my room.

Sparks

gone

I did it alot when I was little, my mom said that one time she heard me get up and go into the living room and start saying that I want my panda bear this isntant. I also once went to the bathroom inside of one of our plants... and I remembered it as a dream, until my family found out and I was like 0_O
My friends do it too, like once my best friend came over to my house once and I was sleeping on my bed and she was sleeping on the pull out bed I had, and then the next morning I woke with her beside me and I forgot that she was originally in the pullout, but it was put back in its place like no-one had slept there. So then once we did realize that she had moved in the middle of the night we had a mini freak out moment lol.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I did sleep standing. I never slept walked. I had a friend who was said to have walked outside, banged on someone's door, asking for cereal or something. Displeased, he gone back home and got back into his bed. Next morning can't recall the event in question... His parents watched him do this I might add.

Esso

Fire Breaker

I think I might've one time... I was sleeping on my bed and then the next morning I found myself laying on the couch or something idk . But I sleep talk sometimes.

Sparks

gone

I sleep talk all the time. Once I think my mom said that I was saying spaghetti over and over and over again and screaming it. and then I've also said things like "Oh no he isn't drunk, she's just mildly crazy." lol.

Esso

Fire Breaker

I sleep talk all the time. Once I think my mom said that I was saying spaghetti over and over and over again and screaming it. and then I've also said things like "Oh no he isn't drunk, she's just mildly crazy." lol.

Usually what I say during my sleep is "Oh no I don't work here" or "Where's the supermarket" or something XD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I used to sleep walk every now and then. I would go to sleep in my own bed and wake up on the floor of my parent's room.
It's not a problem for me anymore.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com

I used to sleepwalk when I was a little kid.

One time I got up and dropped dropped my pants in the toilet. I was very confused when I woke up that morning. :/

Selena

I never have though my older brother has sleepwalked several times before into our living room and crashed on the couch.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

apparently i did it all the time as a kid.

once, i'm told, i went down the stairs, pointed at the floor in the living room in front of my dad and stepmom, and said "the price". i then went back to bed.

i can also go to bed with a hoodie (no zipper) and wake up without it on.

Gram

Banned
Awards

i used to sleep walk.
the two times i know of was when i woke up in the kitchen starring out the window.
i was "o,0 WTF"

and the only other time (im aware of) is i woke up with all my games out, controllers and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back