• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short summary on Nomura interview, new info on 3DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

yeah. but i dont mean something like playing all of the games in order...but something more like, playing important plotpoints throughout each of the games...somehow.

i know

ultimecia finally enters the kh universe and successfully mashes time together! kh 1 > coded all become part of 1 instance and we have to play through a incomprehensible mash of kingdom hearts!

/joke

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
hahaha i have been waiting for her to come into this game forever and compressing time :p she should replace maleficent. also i think laguna should have been in BBS since he was from the past just like zack was...

Blobbit

Awards
I thought when Nomura said current timeline he meant when Coded is taking place/after Coded.

It would make sense, seeing as how Re:Coded apparently gives hints to KH3D.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I thought when Nomura said current timeline he meant when Coded is taking place/after Coded.

It would make sense, seeing as how Re:Coded apparently gives hints to KH3D.
This game takes place after Coded. It wouldn't mak sense for it to take place during.

loke13

that isn't necessarily true you know. look at coded.
there is a theory that this goes down while sora's asleep and if it is then that would explain the clothes though.
Except that theory has just been blown apart by Nomura's words.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This game takes place after Coded. It wouldn't mak sense for it to take place during.

But this game's story is something we'd never expect.
Thus, if it doesn't make sense for it to take place before/during Coded, then it makes perfect sense for that to happen.

loke13

But this game's story is something we'd never expect.
Thus, if it doesn't make sense for it to take place before/during Coded, then it makes perfect sense for that to happen.
What are you talking about? Nomura just confirmed this game takes place in KH's current timeline.

Allister Rose

French Lover
acutually it said takes place during the current games.....so it could be during days or coded IMO.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
well the most current game to be coming out is bbs so to be honest it is a play on words that can technically be interpreted different ways. i still think it is after coded though...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What are you talking about? Nomura just confirmed this game takes place in KH's current timeline.

You just contradicted yourself.
You said that it takes place after Coded.
I said it could take place before or during.
Plus, yesterday it was confirmed yesterday like you said that iit takes place during KH's Current Timeline.
That means it happens somewhere between the Eleven Years the KH games have happened. Beginning of BBS to the end of Coded.

loke13

well the most current game to be coming out is bbs so to be honest it is a play on words that can technically be interpreted different ways. i still think it is after coded though...
The most current games are Re:coded and BBS and since both those games end After KH2.Then its not a stretch in thinking that 3D will also take place after KH2.

You just contradicted yourself.
You said that it takes place after Coded.
I said it could take place before or during.
Plus, yesterday it was confirmed yesterday like you said that iit takes place during KH's Current Timeline.
That means it happens somewhere between the Eleven Years the KH games have happened. Beginning of BBS to the end of Coded.
I think you need to go back and realize what 'current' means.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The most current games are Re:coded and BBS and since both those games end After KH2.Then its not a stretch in thinking that 3D will also take place after KH2.

I think you need to go back and realize what 'current' means.
there are two titles going to come out, and since re:Coded will come after BBS and kh3d will most likely come after re:coded. re:coded will be the most current, so it will most likely take place during re:coded or shortly after

Allister Rose

French Lover
exactly but the word timeline isnt specific to one time, meaning that it could technically be within those 11 years also explaining the kh1 clothes.
so coded technically takes place during that time too?

i'm just being sarcastic. but nomura also said 3d relates to BBS ending

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
exactly but the word timeline isnt specific to one time, meaning that it could technically be within those 11 years also explaining the kh1 clothes.

Exactly. And the most current games are BBS and Coded, the beginning and end of the timeline.

so coded technically takes place during that time too?

i'm just being sarcastic. but nomura also said 3d relates to BBS ending

Yes, Coded did take place during Coded.

Also, he said KH3D was in his mind during the creation of Day, BBS, and (Re:)Coded. He never said anything about BBS is specific. Re:coded also has a Secret Ending relating to KH3D, that's probably what you heard.

loke13

But not the twilight thorn which everyone seems to be overlooking. I wouldn't put too much stock in that trailer if I were you. Nomura said he only made it so he wouldn't have to release official info about the game.

Exactly. And the most current games are BBS and Coded, the beginning and end of the timeline.
But you're still forgetting that BBS ends after kh2 not to mention it wouldn't make sense to the timeline to have the game take place in anywhere but after KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back