• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short summary on Nomura interview, new info on 3DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Exactly. And the most current games are BBS and Coded, the beginning and end of the timeline.
yes so we will just have to wait and see. there should be no jumping to conclusions from anyone who thinks they know everything that will happen.

and i never said it was during kh1 just explains the clothes it could be while he is sleeping in Days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
and i never said it was during kh1 just explains the clothes it could be while he is sleeping in Days.
not really, we seen coded. it shows sora in kh1 clothes, but it wasn't actually sora. the way the techdemo looked, it had dozens of sora falling

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
yes so we will just have to wait and see. there should be no jumping to conclusions from anyone who thinks they know everything that will happen.

One word. Coded.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But you're still forgetting that BBS ends after kh2 not to mention it wouldn't make sense to the timeline to have the game take place in anywhere but after KH2.

If you're going to be technical with every little scene, then there are 15 Years not just Eleven.
And, like I said earlier, Nomura clearly stated that the game's story will be totally unexpected!
What makes a story? A Plot and Setting. What is a setting? The Time and Place.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
guys what's the point on arguing what this game will be about.
WE HAVE ALMOST NO INFO ON IT.
As far as i see nothing adds up sora from kh1 fighting a nobody, soras falling from the sky, riku in traverse town.therefore, this story will also be something that we can't make sense of until we play it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
guys what's the point on arguing what this game will be about.
WE HAVE ALMOST NO INFO ON IT.
As far as i see nothing adds up sora from kh1 fighting a nobody, soras falling from the sky, riku in traverse town.therefore, this story will also be something that we can't make sense of until we play it.
i doubt the video was completely random, but i was thinking that it was in the data world. like coded.

it could explain the falling soras

loke13

If you're going to be technical with every little scene, then there are 15 Years not just Eleven.
And, like I said earlier, Nomura clearly stated that the game's story will be totally unexpected!
What makes a story? A Plot and Setting. What is a setting? The Time and Place.
You do realize Nomura never said those exact words right? If it took place in anytime before KH1 Sora and Riku would not have the keyblade or even a mode of transportation. It can't take place in KH1 because Sora never fought a TT and the game has been confirmed to have new worlds.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i understand that sora in coded is in kh1 clothes but if 3d has data sora's i'm gonna be pissed. the only thing i think would be cool with data is if the data inside sora was corrupted and he was fighting against good guys while riku tried to keep him in line.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if it were to take place in kh1, i wouldn't see why it wouldn't be a problem. true sora never fought twilight thorn in kh1 (game) but in that timeline it is possible, and if it ook place in that timeline, nomura could make it so he did just that we didn't see it in kh1

loke13

if it were to take place in kh1, i wouldn't see why it wouldn't be a problem. true sora never fought twilight thorn in kh1 (game) but in that timeline it is possible, and if it ook place in that timeline, nomura could make it so he did just that we didn't see it in kh1
Except we know it didn't happen. Because we played as Sora throughout KH1 and we know he didn't fight a TT and we also know his first time fighting Nobodies was KH2.(at least as far as he is concerned.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
Except we know it didn't happen. Because we played as Sora throughout KH1 and we know he didn't fight a TT and we also know his first time fighting Nobodies was KH2.

so everything that happened inkh2Fm didn't happen simply because the normal version didn't? see there. we don't know until nomura adds it in or not later int he story.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Except FM was confirmed as a REMAKE. 3D is an NEW game.
doesn't matter, if ti takes place in that time, it could happen. like kingdomsoul333 said, we aren't with sora 24/7 in the game.

there is plenty of room for nomura to say "sora fought a nobody in kh1 timeline" . but it's not like i believe this is kh1 timeline. I'm just saying if it were, it can still happen. just look at chain of memories and coded. they change some aspects of kh1 original timeline

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You do realize Nomura never said those exact words right? If it took place in anytime before KH1 Sora and Riku would not have the keyblade or even a mode of transportation. It can't take place in KH1 because Sora never fought a TT and the game has been confirmed to have new worlds.

It could happen during Days following Sora's dreams and Riku's real life.
Riku could have gone to different worlds.
I remember a theory a while back about Sora receiving Riku's memories (I think the theory belonged to Grass). Sora could actually dream some of those memories and fight Nobodies, which Riku had done.

loke13

doesn't matter, if ti takes place in that time, it could happen. like kingdomsoul333 said, we aren't with sora 24/7 in the game.

there is plenty of room for nomura to say "sora fought a nobody in kh1 timeline" . but it's not like i believe this is kh1 timeline. I'm just saying if it were, it can still happen. just look at chain of memories and coded. they change some aspects of kh1 original timeline
What are you talking about? Of course it matters. ITS A FREAKING REMAKE. Nothing really changed from the story except a few additional scenes. 3D has been confirmed to have new worlds. And how he reacted to seeing Nobodies in KH2 would suggest different. Oh and I don't know why you mention Coded or COM sense they don't even happen in KH 1's timeline.

It could happen during Days following Sora's dreams and Riku's real life.
Riku could have gone to different worlds.
I remember a theory a while back about Sora receiving Riku's memories (I think the theory belonged to Grass). Sora could actually dream some of those memories and fight Nobodies, which Riku had done.
That's all very well and dandy but Nomura has never made a scenario were certain worlds were unavailable in the other scenario. Not to mention why would he have such a large chunk of Riku's memories. And also the game has been confirmed to take place after Coded.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

if it does happen during kh1 i'll be pissed because that's like nomura just shubbing it in there.
I really hope that it isn't like ' oh you fought a TT in kh1 but you just lost your memories' that would suck.

Allister Rose

French Lover
What are you talking about? Of course it matters. ITS A FREAKING REMAKE. Nothing really changed from the story except a few additional scenes. 3D has been confirmed to have new worlds. And how he reacted to seeing Nobodies in KH2 would suggest different. Oh and I don't know why you mention Coded or COM sense they don't even happen in KH 1's timeline.
but chain of memories goes through sora's adventure in kh1, coded replays the information written in the journal of kh1's timeline. tehcnically it's not, but it's basically reminiscing.

and by "it doesn't matter" i'm saying it doesnt matter if it's a remake or not, whether 3d is new or not. it can still happen. plus i doubt sora had time to react as he did in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back