• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short summary on Nomura interview, new info on 3DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i was talking about XIII heartless as in the user in khi, not actual heartless of the organization

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
i'm thinking the ending is up to where after the credits, we see SRK reading the letter. but in coded it ends with mickey sending the letter
No look at the video I psoted.

also for BBS the secrent ending ends with where kh3 is going to start. in kh1, they showed somewhat how kh2 started, and kh2 secret ending showed some what how BBS is going to start. bbs might do the same for kh3
We don't know any information about KH3. Do even guess at where its gonna start. Considering KH3D is the next step in the story of KH it would be an educated guess to think that the BBS ending[/spoiler] is the start of 3D.

LOLWAT? The secret ending of KH2 did not show the beginning of BBS it showed what was close to the end of the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
No look at the video I psoted.

We don't know any information about KH3. Do even guess at where its gonna start. Considering KH3D is the next step in the story of KH it would be an educated guess to think that the BBS ending[/spoiler] is the start of 3D.

LOLWAT? The secret ending of KH2 did not show the beginning of BBS it showed what was close to the end of the game.[/QUOTE] either way, it showed us that secret endings do show us whats in the next kh game.

it's just a guess....

nomura said it long before BBS-358/2 days-coded came out and not to long ago in a recent interview that kh3 will be where kh2 left off. and BBS can further hint it.

loke13

either way, it showed us that secret endings do show us whats in the next kh game.

it's just a guess....

nomura said it long before BBS-358/2 days-coded came out and not to long ago in a recent interview that kh3 will be where kh2 left off. and BBS can further hint it.
YEEEEAAAAAH the thing is Coded also starts where KH2 left off. So KH3D starting off where KH2 left off isn't wrong either. Also can you pull up the interview?

Allister Rose

French Lover
YEEEEAAAAAH the thing is Coded also starts where KH2 left off. So KH3D starting off where KH2 left off isn't wrong either. Also can you pull up the interview?
you're basically ignoring the main points i'm saying. the ending is where sora gets the letter. coded ends when mickey sends the letter .

loke13

you're basically ignoring the main points i'm saying. the ending is where sora gets the letter. coded ends when mickey sends the letter .
Did you not see the video?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It goes a bit farther than that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Did you not see the video?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It goes a bit farther than that.
oh then nevermind. we're both wrong. it ends a little after kh2. still kh3 could start around there

Awards
Saying it takes place in "the same time frame as the current games" really confirms nothing.
A time frame is a broad interval, it's not a specific time. Encompassing all the "current games," this means it could take place around anytime from just before BbS (which obviously isn't true), to just after coded.

That tells us nothing that we didn't already know. There's still a chance that this doesn't occur after coded.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Wow. This thread sure is popular. Anyways, Nomura said that it takes place in the current timeline, yet he also said that this game would be something unexpected. Perhaps this game is the result of Roxas merging with Sora, causing the data in Sora's Heart to react negatively. Therefore, whatever part of Ven that is left will relive the memories of Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, and whatever is in the data to find out how to save himself and the others from their torment. Any comments?

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Wow. This thread sure is popular. Anyways, Nomura said that it takes place in the current timeline, yet he also said that this game would be something unexpected. Perhaps this game is the result of Roxas merging with Sora, causing the data in Sora's Heart to react negatively. Therefore, whatever part of Ven that is left will relive the memories of Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, and whatever is in the data to find out how to save himself and the others from their torment. Any comments?
that is a possibility but i don't know. i can't really think of anything to kill your statement or somewhat confirm it.
i don't think any of their memories have information on how to free him and the others from their torment though.

Dcasd1

thats a really cool theory

loke13

Umm how would Ven even communicate with Sora? Not to mention they need to save Aqua first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back