• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short summary on Nomura interview, new info on 3DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Magazine info usually leaks out on Wednesdays. It's still Tuesday, so I'm a bit suspicious, but here's something that's passed through the filters at some Japanese gaming blogs.

Square Enix fans site FF Reunion reports that, according to flying get reports from none-other-than Mr. Furage GK himself, the latest issue of Dengeki Games has a big interview with Tetsuya Nomura. In the interview, Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3D, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, The 3rd Birthday, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. The content of the interview is apparently similar to Nomura's other recent interviews.

The magazine also has a report on the new PSP Tactics Ogre game. It confirms wireless play for the game (in case you somehow didn't expect this). It also appears to have some details on the mysterious Wheel of fate system.

Whoever shared these details also shared a pic of the magazine's front. The text on the magazine's cover does show Tactics Ogre and the Tetsuya Nomura interview.
Flying Flying Get Hints at Big Tetsuya Nomura Interview This Week (andriasang.com, 07.27.2010)

I bold the important parts.

FF Reunion has a summary of a Tetsuya Nomura interview that appears in Dengeki Games.

According to Nomura, Nintendo approached Square Enix about bringing Kingdom Hearts to 3DS. Nomura would only say one thing about KH3D, though: it will take place in the same time frame as the current games. Regarding 3D use, Nomura said he has a number of ideas.

This Week's Flying Get (andriasang.com, 07.28.2010)

Last edited:

manmark

Awards
Re: New Nomura interview to appear this week!!

Nice find.It was about time to learn something more for 3D and see how versus is going.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Hm, Nomura had said that we wouldn't get any more Versus info for awhile, and that just a month ago. I doubt it's fake though, usually people lie about what's said in an interview, not about whether or not there actually is an interview coming out.

αsiя

space coke

Hm, Nomura had said that we wouldn't get any more Versus info for awhile, and that just a month ago. I doubt it's fake though, usually people lie about what's said in an interview, not about whether or not there actually is an interview coming out.

When did Nomura said they there won't be Versus info for a while. Hell there's going to be a lot of Versus info in September.

Roronoa Zoro

He said that the last time he talked about it, in that interview with the screenshots. When he said 'awhile' I figured he meant we wouldn't hear anymore on it until September, which kind of fits the definition.

αsiя

space coke

He said that the last time he talked about it, in that interview with the screenshots. When he said 'awhile' I figured he meant we wouldn't hear anymore on it until September, which kind of fits the definition.

Q:Information disclosure, is very restrict as of now.
A: Development is very advanced along and according to expectations we’re taking steady steps; wait at ease please, information on Versus XIII will come. Moreover, we’re making preparations for a Big announcement.

He actually says the opposite.

Roronoa Zoro

I swear I remember seeing an interview where he said there won't be any information for awhile. Maybe that was just the article writer's opinion. So maybe the 'big announcement' will come sooner than I thought. I just wonder what he considers to be 'big'.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow. 3D, Re: Coded, 3rd Birthday, Versus XIII, and Tactics Ogre. If it's real, it's going to be a great interview.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Funny how the OP says that Versus is the important part of the interview, inside of the KH section of the forums. Although, more info on Versus means it's getting closer and closer to being finished. Once it's finished, KH3 can start.
Hopefully, Mr.-laughs- Nomura will give us some good details on KH3D, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, Versus information makes me happy. I guess the KH stuff does too...>_>

Lol, I'm excited for it all. Mostly Versus, 3D, and the 3rd Birthday, but yeah.

αsiя

space coke

Funny how the OP says that Versus is the important part of the interview, inside of the KH section of the forums. Although, more info on Versus means it's getting closer and closer to being finished. Once it's finished, KH3 can start.

So you saw what I did there, huh.

Awards

Will this be the big reveal? Or is he going to be vague as always?
I'll be surprised if it's the former. I had a feeling that we wouldn't know what KH3D is until TGS. Then again, how much can he say in this interview without giving anything away?

αsiя

space coke

Will this be the big reveal? Or is he going to be vague as always?
I'll be surprised if it's the former. I had a feeling that we wouldn't know what KH3D is until TGS. Then again, how much can he say in this interview without giving anything away?

I think the big reveal will be at TGS. This will just be vague as always.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Ditto. Wouldn't expect too much info on KH3D, but a little more information would be nice.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

αsiя;5184316 said:
So you saw what I did there, huh.

Yes, I see everything.

Ditto. Wouldn't expect too much info on KH3D, but a little more information would be nice.

And that little bit of info will be this:

I can picture it:

So when will we get to find out what this KH3D is?
Nomura: At TGS 2010. Please look forward to it.

And that's it for KH3D.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

lol Yes, that's the entire interview on the subject plus maybe a bit of what we've heard before.
Or just:

And how about 3D-
Nomura: NO! TGS 2010. (laughs)

teardrop

My expectations are low for this one. I'm expecting a couple lines about each game, and then the "Look forward to seeing these at TGS 2010." I really just want to hear more about Versus and 3D. Just enough to keep me interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back