• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short summary on Nomura interview, new info on 3DS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New Nomura interview to appear this week!!

That sounds like a fun game. Is Sora's mom still telling Sora's it's dinner?

Time is cracked and is constantly erasing reality. Sora's mom is stuck in the Tardis as it explodes and she will constantly repeat the same words "Sora! It's time for dinner, come on down! Sora?" over and over again in an infinite time loop until Sora enters the Tardis to save his mom from the exploding Tardis and to come up with a plan to cause Big Bang 2.

...Yeah... I just watched the season finale of Doctor Who last night and I can't get it out of my head.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

I will look forward to it. I'm excited for 3D, ff versus, and the 3rd birthday.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Time is cracked and is constantly erasing reality. Sora's mom is stuck in the Tardis as it explodes and she will constantly repeat the same words "Sora! It's time for dinner, come on down! Sora?" over and over again in an infinite time loop until Sora enters the Tardis to save his mom from the exploding Tardis and to come up with a plan to cause Big Bang 2.

...Yeah... I just watched the season finale of Doctor Who last night and I can't get it out of my head.

;_; The Doctor. I'd have to say the best season ending.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yay for new info on versus, 3DS and 3rd birthday...

Interviewer: So Nomura can you tell us about the progress on Versus?
Nomura: Progress is going smoothly. We'll tell you more at TGS. Hope you enjoy it.
Interviewer: So what can you tell us about KH3D?
Nomura: We're saving that information until TGS. We hope you enjoy it.
Interviewer: And what of the 3rd Birthday?
Nomura: You'll have to wait until TGS for more information.
Interviewer: So there you have it, folks. Go to TGS!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nomura: Progress is going smoothly. We'll tell you more at TGS. Hope you enjoy it.

Best interview ever, I'd say.

Allister Rose

French Lover

nomura should at least tell us what timeline kh3d is. and who the main character is (sora or riku)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

I can see this happening from miles away...

Everytime i see a Nomura interview is laughs, riddle talking and look forward*to something*

Well whatever TGS is coming soon.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Interviewer: So, there are two new Kingdom Hearts games, Re:coded and KH3D, and you have hinted at another being announced. What can you tell us about these games?
Nomura: Re:coded is a remake of Coded, and mobile game for Japanese cell phones, on the Nintendo DS with new features.
Interviewer: What about KH3D?
Nomura: KH3D is the first Kingdom Hearts game on the 3DS. Look forward to TGS 2010 for more info.
Interviewer: How about this hinted unannounced game?
Nomura: There might be something a TGS 2010. Look forward to it.
Interviewer: Okay... So, you are working on two other games, The 3rd Birthday and Final Fantasy XIII Versus. What can you tell us about these titles?
Nomura: The 3rd Birthday is a brand new title for the PSP. Look to TGS 2010 for more info.
Interviewer: -sigh- and Versus?
Nomura: Look to TGS 2010 for more info.
Interviewer: Fucker.

αsiя

space coke

FF Reunion has a summary of a Tetsuya Nomura interview that appears in Dengeki Games.

According to Nomura, Nintendo approached Square Enix about bringing Kingdom Hearts to 3DS. Nomura would only say one thing about KH3D, though: it will take place in the same time frame as the current games. Regarding 3D use, Nomura said he has a number of ideas.
This Week's Flying Get (andriasang.com, 07.28.2010)
No new info on Versus ;(

Also regarding Re:coded, this is what they had to say.
Looking for new details on Re: Coded, The 3rd Birthday and Final Fantasy Versus XIII? FF Reunion says most of the Dengeki interview is similar to Nomura's other recent interviews.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

αsiя;5185644 said:

So, Nomura never had KH3D in mind until Nintendo asked for it? I guess Re:coded wasn't the game that got added into the planned titles, it was KH3D. This could be bad because Nomura has to makes stuff up that he didn't have planned already.
Now what does it mean that it takes place in the same time frame as the current games? That just means it happens somewhere between the beginning of BBS and the end of Coded, which is Eleven years time. Not very useful info.

αsiя

space coke

So, Nomura never had KH3D in mind until Nintendo asked for it? I guess Re:coded wasn't the game that got added into the planned titles, it was KH3D. This could be bad because Nomura has to makes stuff up that he didn't have planned already.
Now what does it mean that it takes place in the same time frame as the current games? That just means it happens somewhere between the beginning of BBS and the end of Coded, which is Eleven years time. Not very useful info.
Well it confirms this is a game that Nomura didn't want to pull out of his ass, which is sorta a bad thing.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

αsiя;5185671 said:
Well it confirms this is a game that Nomura didn't want to pull out of his ass, which is sorta a bad thing.

That is exactly what I was thinking.
KH3D might be so bad that Nomura didn't want to pull it out of his ass, like he usually does.

Swordsaint

I think you guys are assuming something wrong

you guys are assuming that because it wasn't a console he originally intended on using, it's not a story he originally intended using

who's to saying that even though the 3DS wasn't his intended medium, that the story won't be something he already had ideas for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back