• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shanelle Gray Confirms Her Involvement in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember Kirbopher at one point came up with his own theory about Larxene's name and why the word Larxene itself could already be a nod to Elena of the Turks.
It was a really convincing thought. ...If only I remembered even half of it.

Anyway, Larxene confirmed, great. Now I can stop worrying about her somehow not being in Kh III and start worrying how they're gonna write her. I don't expect anything over the top (she's a character that performs best in simple roles), but I hope it's less... henchman-like. Henchwoman? Henchlady?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I remember Kirbopher at one point came up with his own theory about Larxene's name and why the word Larxene itself could already be a nod to Elena of the Turks.
It was a really convincing thought. ...If only I remembered even half of it.

Anyway, Larxene confirmed, great. Now I can stop worrying about her somehow not being in Kh III and start worrying how they're gonna write her. I don't expect anything over the top (she's a character that performs best in simple roles), but I hope it's less... henchman-like. Henchwoman? Henchlady?

Unfortunately if she is a vessel I think it will definitely be as a Henchlady. She's just second fiddle to bigger members such as, well, every other member introduced.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You don't get to call dibs on something that Audo said on the first page and other people have been saying, self included, for a decade.

You're taking my previous comment way too seriously. Relax. Can't we just be happy that a lot of people share the possibility of her being called Elenar? even if she's not called that, it's cool that she's back at the very least (hopefully as a somebody).

Edit: And regarding Even's voice actor's comment, that's such a shame honestly. Vexen was responsible for creating Xion and Replica Riku.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm in the boat that her name will probably turn out to be Arlene. Then again, it's not like the nobodies ever had normal names to begin with. "Xehanort" is just one level more subtle than "Taserface" when it comes to villain names.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Am I the only one lowkey hoping Marluxia is a double agent and he & Larxene are plotting something to overthrow the Xehanorg? Because boy oh boy, that would be fun.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Wait a sec, regarding Vexen's voice actor, shouldn't his name have that Verified icon next to it?

lusca_bueno

I wonder what are the odds that Larxene (with her somebody name) is featured in KHUX soon, involved with Lauriam in a plan that they're still executing?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wonder what are the odds that Larxene (with her somebody name) is featured in KHUX soon, involved with Lauriam in a plan that they're still executing?
First they need to get back to the story before I could even consider Larxene appearing in UX. I don't think JP has had original story since September last year?

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Am I the only one lowkey hoping Marluxia is a double agent and he & Larxene are plotting something to overthrow the Xehanorg? Because boy oh boy, that would be fun.

Lol I'm sure that will work out splendidly like it did the last time.

Most definitely no. It's bad enough that they're forcing Ventus and Marluxia into KHUX but please leave Larxene out of that mess. I prefer they actually just have her appear in KHIII first and maybe try to expand on her there instead of relying on KHUX once again.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Yeah....no. I'm fine with Ven and Marly, but Larxene showing up in UX would just be way too much for its nonexistant story

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
For me to care/want Larx in Ux, the game should've been a different thing from the start, and be completely open about being another game focused on the current KH saga where we would've seen familiar characters and learnt about their past and connections. If that was the premise then sure, I'm up for giving more screentime to certain people. If the current era insists on showing me friggin Dilan of all people I wouldn't mind something for Maluxia, Larxene and an expansion to Ven's misterious past.

But the way they've been doing it, I got my own idea and affections for the X setting which became its own story to keep track of, and then I got other characters seemingly out of nowhere. So instead of being fun and engaging, these additions feel out of place and dissonant to me.

Unfortunately if she is a vessel I think it will definitely be as a Henchlady. She's just second fiddle to bigger members such as, well, every other member introduced.

Yeah, that's the cause of concern for the entire Org unless they can cleverly write around it.
At this point I'm just hoping for anything better than the bare minimum, like "hah I'm *insert name*, Sora you are weak monologue monologue the darkness in you now we fight ahhh now I'm gone this cannot beeeeee"

Like, Larxene was one of the traitors. And the fact that she's actually the one Marluxia interacts less (of the people he interacted with, course) and didn't really gave her any orders makes me feel they were accomplices on equal ground, rather than boss and right hand. Given how Marluxia now could have his own Ux-related agenda, it's not impossible the sheer plan of rebellion might've been Larxene's idea from the start.
You can work something meaningful from that.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Most definitely no. It's bad enough that they're forcing Ventus and Marluxia into KHUX.

I can definitely see why Lauriam's origin in The Age of Fairy Tales can be argued as forced because Marluxia didn't show any indication of knowing Keyblade Wielders outside Sora, but Ventus, on the other hand, had enough groundwork for his origins to make sense.

In Birth by Sleep, his past was a mystery and his Station of Awakening is The Keyblade Graveyard. It can also justify why Master Xehanort took an interest in Ventus outside of initially being his pupil.

Personally, I'm more confused as to why people are pairing Marluxia and Larxene just because they conspired to overthrow Organization XIII as Nobodies. Outside of that plan, they have no character dynamic.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
it looks like another person has asked him for what it's worth

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/8fdkdm/kh3_spoiler_message_from_vexens_va/

XbNMIaZ732LyRTCNdfTNnfZsBXpjy4kFxpSNFl7X-Uw.jpg
6p5eqhrinhu01.jpg
Well that's a bummer. I hope this just means Even will still be in a coma during KHIII and not that he was replaced. :(

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i guess sometime bad stuff like passing away ccause other thing to happen and there nothing you can do about it i guess

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just realized there is a chance that Larxene will be Kairi's opponent during the clash at the keyblade graveyard. I've always wanted those two to have a one on one, lol.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I just realized there is a chance that Larxene will be Kairi's opponent during the clash at the keyblade graveyard. I've always wanted those two to have a one on one, lol.
yeah espically when namine is part of kairi on how namine emotion going though kairi when she fight larxene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back