• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shanelle Gray Confirms Her Involvement in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Didn't Cummings already hint that he did voice acting for 100 Acre woods a few years back?
yes but the nda agreeent might be for a upcoming becasue it might contain spoiler like for pete and malefecnet i mean they are looking for the box and the next trailer might contain stuff about the box

Vasquez

Awards
man it will be kind of a let down if the remaining darknesses are just the stragglers from the old org. and there arent really any surprises.

I hope the gme introduces some more oroginal characters in some fashion, at least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
...they all have to sign an NDA. It’s like a requirement of their job. That doesn’t indicate if there will be spoilers or not.
true but it kind of weird to me that he just it now when should of signed it when the va finished the recording in febuary

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
true but it kind of weird to me that he just it now when should of signed it when the va finished the recording in febuary

Recording began in mid-February.

Jim Cummings is also an incredibly accomplished voice actor; that NDA could be for a bunch of other things before KH.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
true the only thing thay come to mind then kh is a darkwing duck reboot
Darkwing Duck has been confirmed for the Ducktales reboot program for a while now. He might have finally been called in to work on that character for the television show (season final surprise?)

Empress Mitsuru

these arent really mutually exclusive. i'd love for her not to be one though, but with mar-mar coming back as a vessel, i just imagine so will his gal pal.

She doesn't necessarily have to be a vessel.

Laxene was a given, but it's still cool to have it confirm. I have a feeling feel we might see her in the big trailer. But I swear, if she's part of the new Organization I'm gonna punch something.

I kinda hope it's not Arlene, because it sounds too close to Larxene.

I'm fond of Narele myself.

That's an interesting idea.

She's definitely involved in her own world. Which means a lightning element based world. Any Disney movies ring a bell? Treasure Planet? Jungle Book?

I don't really see how The Jungle Book's lightning based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back