• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AtDuskIThinkofU
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Pretty good here too. Me, I can't believe I'm going to be playing it either WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY, depending on when the mailman gets here. (I'm getting it the day after release day; I just got ship date today from Amazon.)

Just a little longer..
    Hey there. And thank you for the suggestions! Sheesh, the things I do to avoid my sister's "coping" Youtube playlist. (Not that I minded it at first but the 600th time you wanna murder a kitten. Or several kittens.)

I might go ahead and make my own playlist as well on PC, then hopefully I can use it on the PS3/4 too. I've had Spotify for a while, I just didn't think about using it for more than the occasional song until recently, when Tunein quit supporting the PS3..
    I believe so. At first I didn't know what you meant and did some digging. You're right, it's from Clannad.
    not much
    I wanted to use discord 'cause on here you can only pm every 10 minutes
    I found while scrolling on Google Images. Something down the line of, optimistic quotes.
    Nah, it's fine. I knew it would happen from the start. I just went along with it. You cool. (^-^)
    Thanks! I found it and decided I had to have it.
    Axel was my previous favorite character before Riku, but I still consider Axel/Lea to be the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…