• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shanelle Gray Confirms Her Involvement in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If she is a vessel what Disney world do you guys think she would tie in? Unless both her and Marluxia are causing trouble in Corona.
Arendelle. San Fransokyo is a popular choice, but I don't see the themes of that movie working with her whereas I can see Larxene's character being fleshed out more by being a big bad influence towards Elsa. Telling Elsa to let loose her powers and junk. Basically being the evil interpretation of Let It Go.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Arendelle. San Fransokyo is a popular choice, but I don't see the themes of that movie working with her whereas I can see Larxene's character being fleshed out more by being a big bad influence towards Elsa. Telling Elsa to let loose her powers and junk, basically being the evil interpretation of Let It Go.
But Isa and his cold, shut off heart works perfectly as a counterpoint to Elsa! Though, that would feel like a retreat of Xaldin and the Beast.

Awards
you rather her to post some vague answer that would have us debating for weeks if its a yes or no?
HonestDarlingDarwinsfox-max-1mb.gif

Maybe.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah you'd think Disney would tell them to be tight lipped. Not that I'm complaining, we are getting KH3 news even before E3. Now we just need another world leak.

Wallflower3582

these arent really mutually exclusive. i'd love for her not to be one though, but with mar-mar coming back as a vessel, i just imagine so will his gal pal.

But we don't necessarily know that Marluxia is a vessel. His eyes aren't Xehanort-yellow. And yes, he's in the trademark black coat, but we know now that it's just a means of protection while traveling through the dark corridors, and Lea spent the entirety of DDD in his. Plus, Lauriam was around back in KHUX and the era of the MoM and Luxu, who also wore the coats, so if his "true organization" scheme is connected to his past then the coat could be related to that, not him being Norted. It's really just too soon to say at this point I think.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah you'd think Disney would tell them to be tight lipped. Not that I'm complaining, we are getting KH3 news even before E3. Now we just need another world leak.

They sign NDAs. But she has so many projects and probably signs a bunch of NDAs and loses track of what she can and cannot talk about.

I also doubt she thought anybody would share this news on social media to be found.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
But we don't necessarily know that Marluxia is a vessel. His eyes aren't Xehanort-yellow. And yes, he's in the trademark black coat, but we know now that it's just a means of protection while traveling through the dark corridors, and Lea spent the entirety of DDD in his. Plus, Lauriam was around back in KHUX and the era of the MoM and Luxu, who also wore the coats, so if his "true organization" scheme is connected to his past then the coat could be related to that, not him being Norted. It's really just too soon to say at this point I think.

Marluxia confirmed he was.
Famitsu confirmed he was.

This denial has got to go. His eyes not being yellow could easily be that he recently got Norted. Nomura confirmed back in the DDD ultimania or interview that the process for a vessel to become full on Xehanort is gradual.

Wallflower3582

Marluxia confirmed he was.
Famitsu confirmed he was.

Where did Marluxia/Famitsu confirm this? I haven't seen anything that set it in stone. Btw, I wasn't saying that Marluxia definitely isn't Norted, I was just saying that it might be too soon to tell. If it was confirmed I'd love to see the source.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fami questions it, but they also question if Vanitas is a part of it so lol

-The revival of the one thought to have withered away, Marluxia.(Bottom right, to the right of Marly’s head)

-In place of the “Old” Organization XIII, blocking Sora’s path in KH3 is the “True” Organization XIII.
Despite being defeated by Sora while apart of the Old Organization, Marluxia appears to also be a part of the new one? As for the reason for his revival, and whether his goals match with those of the True Organization XIII’s leader, Master Xehanort, all remain a mystery.

(Bottom right, below Marly)
After defeating Marluxia and his gang, who were all members of the Old Organization, Sora had his memory restored so he doesn’t remember them. In KH3, although Marluxia’s words suggest a reunion, Sora doubts having ever met him.

<The Graceful Assassin, Marluxia>
(Bottom of page, text on Marluxia)

In “Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories”, using his position of power Marluxia attempts to overthrow the Organization XIII, however is stopped in his tracks when defeated by Sora.
Additionally, in the series’ oldest story to date, “Kingdom Hearts Union Cross”, we encounter a figure named “Lauriam” who bears a striking resemblance to Marluxia.

Edit: Also this:

Joining the True Organization XIII, Marluxia and Vanitas pose a huge threat. However, within Sora lie the connections he has formed with the friends he has met in his journeys, as well as with the ones of the journeys yet to come. Let’s take a closer look at the battle scenes of each world, and see these dashing friends performing their well coordinated Link Attacks with Sora.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Where did Marluxia/Famitsu confirm this? I haven't seen anything that set it in stone. Btw, I wasn't saying that Marluxia definitely isn't Norted, I was just saying that it might be too soon to tell. If it was confirmed I'd love to see the source.

So....you didn't watch the trailer or read the Famitsu that plainly state it?

Fami questions it, but they also question if Vanitas is a part of it so lol

Another way of confirming them both basically lol.

Joining the True Organization XIII, Marluxia and Vanitas pose a huge threat.

kingsoraful

Awards
She's definitely involved in her own world. Which means a lightning element based world. Any Disney movies ring a bell? Treasure Planet? Jungle Book?

Wallflower3582

So....you didn't watch the trailer or read the Famitsu that plainly state it?

I did watch the trailer, many times, and I read that article too. I've also watched tons of analysis videos as well. That Famitsu article sounded like just as much speculation as fact to me. For instance, they said this of the dark margin scene with Riku and Mickey:
(Upper left screenshots of Riku & King Mickey at Dark Margin)
Appearing countless times in the series as the stage for many important scenes, the Dark Margin. Could it be that they’ve come to search for her, the Keyblade Master?

(Screenshot of Riku looking at Way to Dawn)
“I’ll leave this here, for the other me”, Riku says, holding his broken Keyblade. How did the Keyblade get into that state? And who is this “other Riku”?

They don't sound like they know exactly what's going on for someone we're quoting as fact. They're just interpreting. Like I'm doing. And I think that it's possible for Marluxia to be either in or out of the new organization. Again, in my opinion, unless Nomura decides to drop in on this conversation, I believe it's really too soon to tell anything with absolute certainty.

Awards
I believe the direct translation for Marluxia's words in the trailer was "I am Marluxia, of the True Organization" or something like that.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I did watch the trailer, many times, and I read that article too. I've also watched tons of analysis videos as well. That Famitsu article sounded like just as much speculation as fact to me. For instance, they said this of the dark margin scene with Riku and Mickey:

They don't sound like they know exactly what's going on for someone we're quoting as fact. They're just interpreting. Like I'm doing. And I think that it's possible for Marluxia to be either in or out of the new organization. Again, in my opinion, unless Nomura decides to drop in on this conversation, I believe it's really too soon to tell anything with absolute certainty.

That's really reaching at this point and you know it. Marluxia's in the True Organization XIII. This is fact unless something in the game changes it. I also will leave it at that.

I believe the direct translation for Marluxia's words in the trailer was "I am Marluxia, of the True Organization" or something like that.

Yeah that's exactly what he said. True Organization XIII but apparently that means he is talking about the Dandelions or something ridiculous.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm liking this news. Larxene is probably my favorite Organization villain so it's good to get a direct confirmation that she'll be involved in KH3 in some capacity.

Please still be evil.

Yeah that's exactly what he said. True Organization XIII but apparently that means he is talking about the Dandelions or something ridiculous.
I think we've gone over this a few times, but the wording in Japanese was vague enough that things are still up for debate. What he says is not necessarily indicative of what he means, especially in a scene structured like the one in the D23 trailer. There's a very good chance Nomura's just trolling like usual and he is in the True Org., but there's a decent chance there's more to it as well. I wouldn't consider the D23 trailer or the Famitsu article conclusive, so while you're entitled to your perspective, I think it's fair game for others to advance their own theories and ideas until we get something concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back