• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Series Playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
IDitto. My brother and sister joke that I get a little OCD with my games, 'cause I'm also playing pretty much the entire Final Fantasy series from the basement up. Current game stats is FF VII and trying to get my copy of Kingdom Hearts to work; World Ends with You is in the mix too...

soraorganization

IDitto. My brother and sister joke that I get a little OCD with my games, 'cause I'm also playing pretty much the entire Final Fantasy series from the basement up. Current game stats is FF VII and trying to get my copy of Kingdom Hearts to work; World Ends with You is in the mix too...

Don't worry about replaying games I've palyed the first Kingdom Hearts like 10 times and the 2nd like 7. Plus my brother has played Batman Arkham City about 30 times now. If you wanna replay it just do it.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'm not replaying every game before 3D, but instead I'm finishing the games that I couldn't be bothered to play before.

Shawty

Awards
I started playing KH2 again a few days ago, I'm at Port Royal first visit right now, when I'm done I'm probably playing KH again.

Crystal

Silver Member
I didn't replay any KH games but just re-fight those secret bosses and final boss.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm doing the whole series starting probably around mid-June. I did this with BbS too... I have no life. 8D

I'm not bothering with Re:coded though since I finished it only a month ago.

soraorganization

I'm doing the whole series starting probably around mid-June. I did this with BbS too... I have no life. 8D

I'm not bothering with Re:coded though since I finished it only a month ago.

I've never played through the series before for any other game though I've played each one twice besides Days and Re:coded. But I won't lie that the story is dumb but the gameplay was quite fun and better than Days. I didn't it till the summer of 2011 and I got the 1st week it was out. I'm still replaying it though bcause it's part of the series you should too unless you think the whole game is dumb and not just the story.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Some time ago, I tried replaying KH2 but after BBS and Recoded's command system I just couldn't go back to the way it was before. More recently I started replaying KH1 on Expert and I'm building up a tolerance for the old combat system so I should be fine to play KH2 when I'm done. I'll replay BBS sometime next month. I don't know if I'll play Days and ReCoM again because I already have a ton of games that I still need to finish.

whisperingspirit

Awards
I recently beat KH1 and KH2. I may replay KH2 on proud mode later though. I don't own the others so I'll be watching the cut scenes on YouTube to refresh my memory on some events.

Key Wielder

Awards
I usually play all of the games through when a new one is coming out, and it's my way of celebrating the tenth anniversary this year anyway, so I plan on starting on that once the semester ends. Until then I'm just going back through getting past the secret bosses in BBS (darn that MF) and finally unlocking the secret ending for Re:coded.

soraorganization

Yeah I goota unlock the secret ending for Re:coded too but I'll do it this time. Also I'll fight MF and after Re:coded. I wanted to save him for last on this new playthrough.

axel95

Awards
I'm still going on my 100% completion on BBS. Once I'm finished with that, I'm going to play the series KH1-Re:Coded in chronological order. But yeah, can't wait for 3D!

soraorganization

In order for me to do so, I need a new PSP cuz my left trigger sticks most of the time

That sucks considering BbS is really good. Well at least to me.

Probably gonna beat KH I tomorrow then start Re:Chain of Memories on Tuesday. That is if I don't get a bunch of homework the first day back from break.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I loaned my PSP, "Birth by Sleep", "Kingdom Hearts 1" and "2" out... so all I have left are my copies of "358/2 Days" and "Re:Coded"...And I'm trying to complete Days at the moment but that's already taking forever so...

captain

Bronze Member
When a new game comes out, I usually get excited and start collecting secrets and such is other games to make them 100% ... I've already done it with KH1,CoM,KH2.. I'm not really sure how to tell if I've completed days. I've loaned BbS to a friend, so I'll work on that later. Right now I'm trying to get all trophies on Re:coded, and I'm almost finished with Sora's story on Re:CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back