• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Series Playthrough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What is selective replay? Is that like starting a new game from a certain point rather than from the beginning?

After you beat the game you can play it over as many times as you like from the same save file and keep all your data. Like you can start the story from the beginning but be at the same level you finished the game off on, have all the Keyblades you collected, all the treasure you collected, etc. You can start the over without losing anything.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
After you beat the game you can play it over as many times as you like from the same save file and keep all your data. Like you can start the story from the beginning but be at the same level you finished the game off on, have all the Keyblades you collected, all the treasure you collected, etc. You can start the over without losing anything.
Also you can replay any boss fight or level by itself without having to start the game over completely, if I recall correctly. Which is, as Nostalgia thought, what I meant by "selective." ;]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Also you can replay any boss fight or level by itself without having to start the game over completely, if I recall correctly. Which is, as Nostalgia thought, what I meant by "selective." ;]

I don't remember the boss thing. Not saying you're wrong, I just don't remember it. D;
Another reason why I have to replay Re:Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back