• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scariest/creepiest song you've ever heard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
reviving because jesus fuck, "Lullaby" by The Cure.
i'm not listening to that at night anymore.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yay, now I can post.

Revolution 9 is the. Freakiest. Thing. In. The. World.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Revolution 9 is even creepier on vinly cause you could hear the popping noises on the vinyl...along with the already eeriness of the song...

Chromatic

Become
Awards
When I was a kid, the theme music to the ghost houses in Super Mario World scared me so much that I'd have to turn down the volume when I played through one. The same goes for the music to the ghost house race courses in Super Mario Kart.

Grey

Revolution 9, forwards and reversed, by The Beatles. This song fucking scares me, even now. :O

Lol, I still don't like going into the Old Chateau in Pokemon Diamond at night (in the real world, not the game, mind you). That song is really creepy.

Last edited:

Katsuno_Hitomi

The creepiest song I have ever heard was called Dweller of the Cave. I sang it in my elemenatary school music class, and it gave me the heebie-jeebies for weeks. No clue as to who wrote it. Not exactly high on my priority list back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back