• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scariest/creepiest song you've ever heard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Haha, Slipknot, creepy. They're just loud, and in your face.

Cradle of Filth, I have a bit of distaste for, and don't listen to them, so therefore, I can't be one to toss out a judgment on them.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
All done, game over. No contest whatsoever. This shit made me turn on the lights near me, and it's only 4:30 PM.

Congrats, Massive. I'mma get the rest of that album.

I just listened to the first few songs on that album, actually. It's definitely creepy, and I'm looking forward to listening to the rest. (and to have Galen stop pestering me about it)

C:

It's funny how his earlier stuff sort of predicts this kind of thing. In Scott 2 he sings sort of happy/upbeat songs about disturbing things, such as living in a whorehouse. And Scott 2 was contemporary pop (reached #1 in UK charts in 1968), so that kind of says something

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I don't know whether to take that as a positive comment or not xD
I love their music even though it's "different" compared to the shit most Americans listen to.
And the fact that they're German makes it even better <3

Rammstein are cool until you realize 90% of their songs are the same. And that they're pretty boring at that, too.

Tom Waits is kind of terrifying, just because of his voice and the instrumentation. I've heard his lyrics are pretty hilarious, but i can't really tell what he's singing, so yeah :C

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Rammstein are cool until you realize 90% of their songs are the same. And that they're pretty boring at that, too.

Tom Waits is kind of terrifying, just because of his voice and the instrumentation. I've heard his lyrics are pretty hilarious, but i can't really tell what he's singing, so yeah :C

WHAT IS HE BUILDING IN THERE?
do you have the drift by scott walker yet?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
uhh, i downloaded it forever ago but never actually put it on my zune. i'll get right on that.

bubbles

Psyco Social by Slipknot that's freakin creepy just because the band is creepy :)

Then there was another one I dunno what it's called but my friend was listening to it awhile ago and it was like "I see dead people..." that song was creepy too.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

Broken Movie, for anyone who's interested. The Help Me I Am in Hell part is missing for some reason, though.

And by the way, if you find Slipknot or Rammstein scary at all, stay the fuck away from this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back