• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scariest/creepiest song you've ever heard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What's the scariest sounding song you've ever heard? You know like a song that makes your skin crawl at one point(or the entire thing). Or something you listen to once and then never listen to again because it freaked you out?

The only song I've ever come across like this is Down With The Sickness by Disturbed. The chorus, lyrics, intro, and ending are all awesome, but there's this one part right before the ending, commonly referred to as the 'Child abuse section' of the song. It freaked me out pretty badly the first time I heard it.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The scariest song i have heard would probably have to be, Heaven Shall Burn by Endzeit. Its a good song, but just the sound kinda freaks me out..but in a good way.

is Down With The Sickness by Disturbed.

Strange, I was listening to this song right when I read this. That part actually makes me laugh. It's kind of stupid, actually.

Uh, I'd have to go with Mind by System of a Down.

Most likely because the first time I ever heard it, it was about five o'clock in the morning. Honestly, it scared the shit out of me.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
All of your replies suck balls compared to the creepiest intro ever..

Dir en Grey- Berry.

Also...Disturbed suck ass.
How you can find their songs scary and creepy I don't know.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
This whole album:
Scott_Walker_-_The_Drift.jpg

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Brandon✖;3598739 said:
here

I fucking shat myself. I tell ya, some scary shit here.

You my friend have now scarred me for life by posting that link and not telling us the song. I was defenseless against it. The second it started playing I was like "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm not one for scary stuff, so this album really creeped me out
Trainwreck by Boys Night Out. Most of their songs are about violence and stuff, but this is a crazy concept album. It always creeps me out. Also, a song that I can't remember the name of from a band called The Number 12 Looks like You.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Psychosocial by Slipknot. Holy shit. O.O

Slipknot is only creepy because their singer has just about the weirdest screaming voice of any singer I've heard to date.

Any other singer with a screaming voice creepier than Slipknot is just downright freaky. Believe me. Slipknot's screaming is nothing compared to some of the shiz I've heard.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Our Truth by Lacuna Coil makes kinda shudder when shes screaming in the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back