• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scariest/creepiest song you've ever heard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Rammstein kicks ass and I wouldn't call anything they write scary especially not Hlif Mir. It's just weird but, not really scary and most of their stuff is melodicly pleasing.

While not necessarily scary, they do have several tracks with weird subjects. Heirate Mich is about necrophilia, Hallelujah is about pedophilia in the church, and Mein Teil, though an excellent song, is about erotic cannibalism. I agree about Hilf Mir though, it's more depressing than it is creepy.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
While not necessarily scary, they do have several tracks with weird subjects. Heirate Mich is about necrophilia, Hallelujah is about pedophilia in the church, and Mein Teil, though an excellent song, is about erotic cannibalism. I agree about Hilf Mir though, it's more depressing than it is creepy.
Yeah, weird and defiantly inappropriate for most audiences but, not scary. Just different, really, really, different.

:D!

Vin

Bronze Member
I feel like dying(reversed)-lil wanye. I was up all night.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
The song is pure win, as is most songs by Metallica, but "Enter Sandman" for teh following:

"Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head"

For some reason, that part creeps me out.

Oh, and while they aren't exactly creepy or scary,(except for Mind, that creeps me out) most of the songs from S.Y.O.D. that I listen to are quite depressing to me.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Does anyone else here think Pshycosocial by Slipknot is the fucking creepiest song in the world? o_O

Um....no. Pshycosocial is actually cool in my opinion. Slipknot isn't creepy once you've listen to a few of their songs. Vermillion freaking kicks ASS.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Does anyone else here think Pshycosocial by Slipknot is the fucking creepiest song in the world? o_O
Its not creepy at all. just to little kids

The song is pure win, as is most songs by Metallica, but "Enter Sandman" for teh following:

Oh, and while they aren't exactly creepy or scary,(except for Mind, that creeps me out) most of the songs from S.Y.O.D. that I listen to are quite depressing to me.
Metallica ftw :3
No, it was good, besides Corey's terrible attempt to scream.
start screaming then bitch

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com

That part is kinda creepy.

I think Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park is pretty creepy. Although for me, that comes from watching the video a few too many times.

xxtoxicaxx

The intro to Phyco, by SOAD. Ya know the music before the lyrics? Another is Creepy doll....i forgot who sings it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The only song I've ever come across like this is Down With The Sickness by Disturbed. The chorus, lyrics, intro, and ending are all awesome, but there's this one part right before the ending, commonly referred to as the 'Child abuse section' of the song. It freaked me out pretty badly the first time I heard it.

LMFAO. I was thinking about this song when I was reading this. The "Mommy, don't hit me!" part freaked me out. Personally, I like the rest of the song, but not that part. XD

[My friends think it's xemnas's theme. except the child abuse part of course.]

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
LMFAO. I was thinking about this song when I was reading this. The "Mommy, don't hit me!" part freaked me out. Personally, I like the rest of the song, but not that part. XD

[My friends think it's xemnas's theme. except the child abuse part of course.]

I hate the child abuse part! Every time I listen to that song, I skip that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back