• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scariest/creepiest song you've ever heard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Strange, I was listening to this song right when I read this. That part actually makes me laugh. It's kind of stupid, actually.

Uh, I'd have to go with Mind by System of a Down.

Most likely because the first time I ever heard it, it was about five o'clock in the morning. Honestly, it scared the shit out of me.

I just listened to that o_O, that was really creepy

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
colt 45

its not scary or freaky its just wrong on all levels.

also death metal and "brutal" stuff is kinda sadistic lyrics wise. i think its cool that people can scream like that and attempt words as well gud for them using there talents and everything. :)

People in death metal bands are actually big babies. and being able to scream and writing about killing yr family isn't a talent.

The Drift by Scott Walker is scarier than yr bedwetting, wristcutting fake macho shit.

D

Deleted member 70496

This whole album:
Scott_Walker_-_The_Drift.jpg

Agreed.

Also, I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but Frankie Teardrop by Suicide. <3

Aliahya

Bronze Member
People in death metal bands are actually big babies. and being able to scream and writing about killing yr family isn't a talent.

The Drift by Scott Walker is scarier than yr bedwetting, wristcutting fake macho shit.

hey i never said i like it. honestly i cant think of much worse excpt probally jonas brother or myily cyres. i was being sarcastic, probally not the best thing to do on this website but, honestly its not my style of music, i only said it was creepy because i dont know about you but its not nice to read lyrics about ripping the intestines of your dog and having them for lunch or what ever. then doing some satanic ritual where people tear there hearts out and bleed on each other.

btw im not scared or whatever but lets say i have more time on my hands then to listen to a guy scream and wail about when he raped a girl with his mob

screamo shit doesnt really appeals to a girl like me

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
...about ripping the intestines of your dog and having them for lunch or what ever. then doing some satanic ritual where people tear there hearts out and bleed on each other.

...btw im not scared or whatever but lets say i have more time on my hands then to listen to a guy scream and wail about when he raped a girl with his mob

What the hell? What kinda idiot writes a song about this kinda shit? This doesn't qualify as music in any way. I feel sorry for the fact that you had to listen to a song with those kinda lyrics.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
What the hell? What kinda idiot writes a song about this kinda shit? This doesn't qualify as music in any way. I feel sorry for the fact that you had to listen to a song with those kinda lyrics.

thanks for your concern :)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
You have frank zappa as your avatar; shouldn't you be throwing insults at them and making them cry?

oh my bad, those screaming little pussy pricks should go fuck themselves...is that a little better?

too much foul mouthing?

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Pretty much...any death metal songs for people, who don't even know what it is.
Blackened death metal is probably the most brutal stuff, but then again, most of their lyrics are crap.

Not all death metal songs have lyrics about eating the intestines of their dogs, although I do agree a majority of them do. Some death metal songs have some pretty deep stuff done in "Cookie Monster" Vocals.

Anyways, to get more on topic, besides Death Metal, I'd have to say that Iron Gland by Alice in Chains is the most brutal 40-something seconds you have to experience.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
It was called Hilf Mir it is by a German band named Rammstein it was just weird and creepy. What made it worst was that it was in German which made it sound even creeper.

FishBox

Lets see... Submerged in boiling flesh, Necropedophile... Both courtesy of the charming Cannibal Corpse

And there are some amazing death metal bands out there who don't sing about this sort of stuff... Opeth is amazing, and they too have an acoustic tearjerker (To Bid You Farewell)

and Bike by Pink Floyd... The way Barret sounds in it is a tad creepy I guess... xP

''I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like, it's got a basket and a bell and other things that make it look good.''

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
It was called Hilf Mir it is by a German band named Rammstein it was just weird and creepy. What made it worst was that it was in German which made it sound even creeper.
Rammstein kicks ass and I wouldn't call anything they write scary especially not Hlif Mir. It's just weird but, not really scary and most of their stuff is melodicly pleasing.

Yay made up words

Honestly, I haven't heard any music that really scares me. Most of the screamo crap that people say is freaky just makes me laugh or cringe at how bad/ridiculous it sounds.

Show tunes scare me and tv themes but, that isn't real music.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
and Bike by Pink Floyd... The way Barret sounds in it is a tad creepy I guess... xP

''I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like, it's got a basket and a bell and other things that make it look good.''

I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house, I don't know why. I call him Gerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back