• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scariest/creepiest song you've ever heard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Our Truth by Lacuna Coil makes kinda shudder when shes screaming in the beginning

You want freaky screaming in the beginning of a song by a girl? Listen to I'm So Sick by....crap forgot this artist. It's on Rock Band though. And Live Free or Die Hard.

However, that song title rings a bell. I think that song is in Guitar Hero World Tour.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, you dont need to know the artist to listen to the song

Yes, it is

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Dude, Nazo, I just read the lyrics to Down With the Sickness, that child abuse section is crazy!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
What's the scariest sounding song you've ever heard? You know like a song that makes your skin crawl at one point(or the entire thing). Or something you listen to once and then never listen to again because it freaked you out?

The only song I've ever come across like this is Down With The Sickness by Disturbed. The chorus, lyrics, intro, and ending are all awesome, but there's this one part right before the ending, commonly referred to as the 'Child abuse section' of the song. It freaked me out pretty badly the first time I heard it.

What are you smoking? That part's hilarious. "Second Stage Turbine Blade" by Coheed and Cambria somewhat creeps me out. It's not really scary, it's just...bizarre.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
this songs more weird but the Emo song

slipknot isnt scary or creepy its fucking awesome
BTW nazo the bands Flyleaf

Aliahya

Bronze Member
colt 45

its not scary or freaky its just wrong on all levels.

also death metal and "brutal" stuff is kinda sadistic lyrics wise. i think its cool that people can scream like that and attempt words as well gud for them using there talents and everything. :)

Q

Banned
Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique wasn't scary...just really raw. And he did that shit, too. Pretty intense and true stuff, and that can freak some people out when they first hear it.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Its amusingly disturbing

Yeah, that's how I feel about that part. It's disturbing, but it's so...obnoxious that it's almost stupid. But, still the way he kinda growls the whole thing is freaky. Plus, intensely abusive stuff has always been easily able to freak me out.

Mental note: I'm So Sick by Flyleaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back