• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku DOES have amber eyes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
thanks dicekiller

yup he does look he has the orange eyes going on. i wonder why they kept it "hidden".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's weird, I see it in that video, but I don't see it in this one:

YouTube - 645

(PS, does anyone want to remind me how to embed youtube vids?)

T

The Spoiler

Sorry for the double post but here is another video of that scene in KH2 not Final Mix:

5:01-5:02. He still has the amber eyes. It looks like they just took it out if final mix.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by The Spoiler
5:01-5:02. He still has the amber eyes. It looks like they just took it out if final mix.

Good point. I don't understand why they would do that, but it's possible that they did.

As much as i want to believe it this is probably a glitch or something because in this screen cap it look like mickey has yellow/orange eyes.

wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-1-24.png

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
rikuseyes2.jpg

This was the est I can get it Samhain. Problem is This is about the darkest shade it gets while his eyes are while his eyes are visibly open. His eyes then go transparent, and then they go blue.

Whoa!!! That looks sooo cool!!! Nice find!!
As much as i want to believe it this is probably a glitch or something because in this screen cap it look like mickey has yellow/orange eyes.

wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-1-24.png
Freaky :dizzy:
But I think that was just a glitch. Freaky glitch...

T

The Spoiler

Ok I just watched this scene on my copy of KH2 (I have a file at TWTNW so I can fight the organization alot) and he had the amber eyes for a second. It is most deffidently not a glitch.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm...nice catch, but his eyes are actually blue green. They were just amber for a split second.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yep just for a split second I can see they are amber, but just for a split second.

NumberVIII

Hmm...nice catch, but his eyes are actually blue green. They were just amber for a split second.

Duh. We're very aware that they're blue. As I pointed out before, when a character submits to the darkness, their eyes turn amber. OP is pointing out that Riku's eyes WERE amber, but they go back to blue, symbolizing his control over the darkness/the darkness leaving him.

KHtards, once again, are oblivious to the obvious involving their supposedly favorite game.

Just what exactly are you referring to?

Awards
It's just some discoloring in the video recording. Note how Sora in that scene has some red blur on the side of his eyes.

Check this vid in HD. He doesn't have amber eyes.
And had they wanted to show that his eyes were amber, they wouldn't have made it that subtle anyway.

T

The Spoiler

It's just some discoloring in the video recording. Note how Sora in that scene has some red blur on the side of his eyes.

Check this vid in HD. He doesn't have amber eyes.
And had they wanted to show that his eyes were amber, they wouldn't have made it that subtle anyway.
Im sorry but I still saw the amber in that video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back