• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku DOES have amber eyes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

If you look closely between 7:07 and 7:08, when Riku takes off the blindfold, his eyes are amber colored!

We already know why, but I am just pointing it out because a while ago people kept saying his eyes were never amber colored.

T

The Spoiler

Erm...they look pretty blue if you ask me.

In days, when he lifts the blindfold for a second, they're still bright blue.
Look closely, they are amber, and then they change to blue and he blinks.

In Days they were still blue, but I think the reason they were amber for a moment in that scene is because he just came out of his ansem form

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
rikueyes.jpg

You have to look kind of closely. If you still can't see it, let me know and I'll get a better picture.

NumberVIII

Look closely, they are amber, and then they change to blue and he blinks.

In Days they were still blue, but I think the reason they were amber for a moment in that scene is because he just came out of his ansem form

Oh my god you're right! I see it. He opens them slowly and they're amber, and then he blinks and widens his eyes and they're blue.

Samhain

Bronze Member
damn nice find man

why is it so hard to tell? i mean i see it too. i jus rewatched it but its so difficult.

he had orange eyes

dicekiller can u get a more clearer and bigger pic?

and well that means the darkness is gone from riku but 1 thing though...how come his eyes weren't orange when ansem seeker of darkness was controlling him or during com?

Samhain

Bronze Member
orange technically lol

not yellow. i guess because ansem seeker of darkness had orange eyes and this is showing us that he has finally faded away from riku

someone needs to get a clearer pic

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
There was one scene where he showed his eyes. The graphics were great. It might have been from Days though.

NumberVIII

If it's so hard to find out what Riku's eye color is, then here....

...-.- We know his eyes are blue. But in kingdom hearts, usually when a character is consumed by darkness, their eyes turn amber. For example, Ansem SoD/Xemnas and Saix. Following this logic, Riku should have amber eyes at some point too, but we never see that. The OP is pointing out that he does have amber eyes for a split second when he first opens his eyes, but then he blinks and they return to blue, symbolizing the darkness fading.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
rikuseyes2.jpg

This was the est I can get it Samhain. Problem is This is about the darkest shade it gets while his eyes are while his eyes are visibly open. His eyes then go transparent, and then they go blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back