• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku DOES have amber eyes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Um...why is this such a big deal? >.>

His eyes are blue/green (I can't tell, maybe teal?). Who cares if they change color for a second?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wasn tthat becuse of all the darkness that was in him

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Because in khverse, amber eyes=submission to darkness. Riku should've had them, but he never did. Except for that second then.

What about when he had the appearance of Xehanort? He had amber eyes then.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I don't think his eyes were meant to be amber...I think square would have made it a TINY bit more noticeable.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don't think his eyes were meant to be amber...I think square would have made it a TINY bit more noticeable.

I agree, unless they wanted to make it barely noticeable so you would have to look really hard to even see the color change.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
It seems like too much of a coincidence though. :| Eh, whatever. It's still a cool find.

I agree to a point. It's pretty interesting. What I'm trying to say is that Square puts little things in the game that are explained by later games... When you go back and play the earlier things, then you get that "ohh...THAT's why that happened" moments. If this amber-eyes thing is one of those moments, and it really is as big of a deal as people are making it, it would be more obvious. Had I been watching this scene while sitting on the couch playing on a TV, I probably wouldn't have even noticed. Heck, when I was playing KH2, I DIDN'T notice (obviously...that's why this thread exists :p.)

SilverCyrus

I Have to admit its sorta a coincidence,

But I think It would have been a little bit more noticeable.

And why would they fix/change it in KH2FM, dont you think they would make it even more noticeable in that game if anything.

I personally say its a Glitch, but still a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back