• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Just checked Phil Synder's websote again....they removed the name "Recoded" and the image of Snyder in a recording.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

I'm glad a remake's coming out so I can play it but I wish they'd stop with all the side games and remakes and get on with the main storyline.
Anyway, I guess I'll be spending hours on the DS again xD

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

My issue with it is that Nomura found more importance giving us Coded than giving us things that matter more like KH2FM+, and the fact that Nomura has actually probably spent at least a year on this project when he could have been doing more important things, like getting more of Versus done, or getting started on KH3 or something. I don't feel like the end product is warranted the effort. This is just a cell-phone game with a plot everyone can read in the episode summaries on KHI. I don't feel like it was necessary and I feel like it was an inefficient use of time. Like almost everything Square-Enix ever does.

It's as if they don't listen.

Everyone begged for KH2FM+. He never brought it here. He gave us Re:CoM as if to say "I hear what you're saying, but I don't care. Don't care about Europe, either".

Nobody asked for extras in our North American BBS. Now that he went and pulled that poo, he's going to waste another year or two making a BBS Final Mix for Japan that we will never see because the firetrucker doesn't know when to stop with his games. Another year or two where KH3 won't get started.

I don't recall a clamor for Coded either, but now Nomura's spending his time getting that to us instead of working on more important things.

He does the opposite people ask for.

Everybody wants KH3. We don't need this stupid shit anymore. I can't even fathom my words if SE announced at TGS this year a 358/2 Days Final Mix as the second "super secret KH project" that will release in 2011 before he gets started on KH3.

You know I do have to agree with you on this. It does seem like Nomura have a habit of doing someting like this, even the the game didn't get any thing special like kh2 but he still did kh2fm+. But I'm still getting kh re:coded. =0)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just checked Phil Synder's websote again....they removed the name "Recoded" and the image of Snyder in a recording.

DDDD: I hope the poor guy doesn't get in too much trouble for leaking the info D;

robertexe

I guess I'm alone on wanting TWEWY 2 D: not as a sequel, hardly, but to utilize the same world system. They have lots of potential there they can explore without really making it related all that much to the game we have now.

:v *wants a release date for Re:Coded* but I guess that'll come from E3. hopefully.

isnt it suppose to be released September 7th, same as Birth By Sleep?

MandoKeyMaster

I'm glad it isn't for cell phones. Not only will it be irritating, but I can't get games on mine.
So we have insight on the 3 new games Nomura announced: Recoded, KH3, and the tale of Riku's absence.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

I think the Tale of Riku is a fanmade game.

I saw somebody with a siggy somewhere.....

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No, they're talking about how forever ago Nomura said there were stories he could tell:
Roxas in the org
Mickey in the RoD
Riku's absence

I think Mickey in the RoD turned into Coded and Roxas in the org ended up Days, which leaves Riku's absence iirc

edit: the other one was Xehanort's past, which I am pretty sure is BBS

Coeurl

Demon Dance

me neither. but i think a Riku side game is ok. ReCom just wasn't enough

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh, well I haven't heard about that at all.

Yeah, it's pretty old. Like, post-KH2 old iirc.

Not sure I really want a Riku centric game, if I had the choice... it would just be another rehash game, and I can forgive Coded, but if they pile ONE more it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back...

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Well the next game is going to do the multiple scenario thing that BBS did so I doubt it's going to explain anymore about Riku than we already know (which is enough, really). Plus I think this game is going to play the same role that CoM did, which is basically sort of explain why Sora is in whatever situation he's in at the beginning of KH3, hint at whoever the antagonists of KH3 will be, as well provide an excuse for him being back at level one.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I think Re-CoM was all for Rikus story and the next one will as someone said include severall main charachters.
Riku is still my nr 2 favorite though so I'd love to see a game like that but right now I have the same complainments on Riku as lots of FFVII fans have on new Cloud or almost anyway. In the first game he was Awsome with the darkness and everything (he seems great in days too) but in KH II he's kinda boring.

same thing with Sora but his still pretty good. Guess they just grow up and get more adult. well, now I'm going from the subjekt but that's my opinion anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back